PDA

View Full Version : Little Sahara State Park

IowaSooner26
6/8/2010, 10:55 AM
Hey all,

My brother, step dad and I will be heading to Little Sahara next week to go ATVing and I was wondering how Oklahoma is with out of state ATV's being registered. My step dad owns all three and Nebraska does not require vehicles to be registered. I know some places will take the title as a form of registration but not sure if Oklahoma is one of those places.

Can anyone give me some ideas of what I need to be looking to do? Registering in Oklahoma before we go? Just show up and not worry about it? TIA

yermom
6/8/2010, 11:30 AM
i've never seen a tagged ATV...

C&CDean
6/8/2010, 01:20 PM
Show up. We ain't a bunch of faggot liberals like Colorado. No emissions, no safety check, no nothing.

I have Colorado stickers all over my 4-wheelers from our annual elk hunts. Used to be $15 but I think it went up to $20 or $25 this year. Then you've gotta buy a "habitat stamp" (WTF is that anyhow?) in order to purchase your license. $10 for every license you buy. Then your bull tag is $470 and your mule deer tag is $360 or so. It ain't cheap ATVing/hunting in Colorado.

IowaSooner26
6/8/2010, 02:41 PM
Alright. Thanks. We'll just plan on showing up and hopefully we don't get hassled.

C&CDean
6/8/2010, 02:49 PM
Where in Iowa are you from?

IowaSooner26
6/8/2010, 03:34 PM
Atlantic. Smack between Omaha and Des Moines.

mxATVracer10
6/8/2010, 08:14 PM
Just show up and ride! There is a once a day $10 gate fee, and I believe they crack down on under 12 (maybe 18) riders w/o a dome protector, but your a moran if you go out there w/o one IMO. It's gonna be hella hot so be prepared! We went two weekends ago and it was on the edge of miserable hottness, but the plus side to that is the bikinis begin showing up:pop:

oumartin
6/8/2010, 09:24 PM
Plus if you like German food there is a great place in Waynoka to get some!