PDA

View Full Version : Obama looking for "whose *** to kick"

Stitch Face
6/7/2010, 10:21 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/06/07/gulf.oil.obama/index.html?hpt=T1

Oh noes! Dude's gonna get on his Bugle Boy mom jeans and kick some butt...

Leroy Lizard
6/7/2010, 10:26 PM
He'th tho tough and thtrong.

PDXsooner
6/7/2010, 10:28 PM
That's one of the best things I've ever heard. I love it!

Leroy Lizard
6/7/2010, 10:30 PM
Ooooooh, the oil people make the Prethident tho mad!!!!!

Stitch Face
6/7/2010, 10:36 PM
This was my favorite part of the interview

Well, John, the truth is I woke up late, at about noon, and just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. You see, I had to get drunk before the day begins, before my mother starts bitching about my friends. I was just about to go and damn near went blind; you see, young niggaz at the path were throwing up gang signs. So, naturally, I ran into the White House to grab my clip with my Mac 10 at the side of my hip. I ran outside and I pointed my weapon, just as I thought "these fools keep steppin'!"

Leroy Lizard
6/7/2010, 10:41 PM
Remember when liberals criticized Reagan for saying "You shut up" to a heckler. "That's not Presidential!" SNL even had it in a skit.

BTW, Obama is not the first President to say "***" in public. George Bush said that he kicked a little *** after putting a whuppin' on his female challenger (forget the loser's name). Libs cried about that too.

But, no one is scared of the Nancy Obama anyway.

XingTheRubicon
6/8/2010, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Obama
Well, John, the truth is I woke up late, at about noon, and just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. You see, I had to get drunk before the day begins, before my mother starts bitching about my friends. I was just about to go and damn near went blind; you see, young niggaz at the path were throwing up gang signs. So, naturally, I ran into the White House to grab my clip with my Mac 10 at the side of my hip. I ran outside and I pointed my weapon, just as I thought "these fools keep steppin'!"

Ain't nothin in life but to be legit
Don't quote me, boy I ain't said sh********

Stitch Face
6/8/2010, 09:26 AM
Let me be clear: Mama said knock you out. I'm going to knock you out.

Looks like things are gettin srs

soonervegas
6/8/2010, 10:23 AM
God politics suck. The only reason he makes a statement like this is due to political pressure that he doesn't get angry enough.

It's ALL about getting reelected.

OUMallen
6/8/2010, 10:24 AM
Because I want the government sprinting down there and helping out.... ::roll eyes

Leroy Lizard
6/8/2010, 11:00 AM
Remember when Mondale tried to sound tough during one of the Presidential debates with Reagan? Obama sounded the same. And it was done for the same reason.

I love seeing politicians doing stupid things to try and grab votes. "Here's the governor, pitching hay with all the yokels. Gee, what a swell guy."

Okla-homey
6/8/2010, 11:02 AM
God politics suck. The only reason he makes a statement like this is due to political pressure that he doesn't get angry enough.

It's ALL about getting reelected.

That and the fact he's increasingly criticized for not being in control of anything. Which is to be expected since he lacked any executive experience whatsoever when we elected him solely because he was the "anti-Bush."

MR2-Sooner86
6/8/2010, 11:03 AM
That and the fact he's increasingly criticized for not being in control of anything. Which is to be expected since he lacked any executive experience whatsoever when we elected him solely because he was the "anti-Christ."

:eek:

The Remnant
6/8/2010, 01:39 PM
Voters need to kick his a$$ all the way back to Chicago in 2012.

Curly Bill
6/8/2010, 03:03 PM
Voters need to kick his a$$ all the way back to Kenya in 2012.

FIXED :D

soonerscuba
6/8/2010, 05:50 PM
I seriously doubt we will ever get to the point where we do not expect the president to be the rainmaker of markets, mother to our wants and protector to our harms. We elect the leaders we deserve based our desire to project our own wished identity. Even in retrospect we convince ourselves that Reagan was hawk and backed words with action, Clinton made markets dance and Jefferson believed in freedom for all. I think I might be done voting for good.

Leroy Lizard
6/8/2010, 07:30 PM
I seriously doubt we will ever get to the point where we do not expect the president to be the rainmaker of markets, mother to our wants and protector to our harms. We elect the leaders we deserve based our desire to project our own wished identity. Even in retrospect we convince ourselves that Reagan was hawk and backed words with action, Clinton made markets dance and Jefferson believed in freedom for all. I think I might be done voting for good.

I mostly want my President to stand out of the way.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/8/2010, 08:55 PM
They say that cat Obama is a baaaaaaaad mutha...

Shut yo mouth!

But I'm just talkin' 'bout Obama!

And we can dig it.

Leroy Lizard
6/8/2010, 09:26 PM
President Shaft?

(More like President Walter Mitty.)

Breadburner
6/8/2010, 09:37 PM
Empty suit.....

Stitch Face
6/8/2010, 09:51 PM

Gridlock, baby. The way the Founders intended.

Leroy Lizard
6/8/2010, 09:57 PM
Let me change it then.

I want my President to stand out of my way, but stand in the way of Congress.

VeeJay
6/9/2010, 04:24 PM
New Obama Slogans for the summer:

1. Kagan: She kicks A$$!
2. Hurricanes / shmuricanes, I'll kick any hurricane's a$$!
3. Arizona: I'll kick your a$$!
4. "Barrack" is Hawaiian for Kick A$$!
5. Government Healthcare Kicks A$$!
6. Chuck Norris! Yeah, I can kick his a$$!

Leroy Lizard
6/9/2010, 04:34 PM
7. Michelle.... well, 6 out of 7 ain't bad!

ouwasp
6/9/2010, 06:24 PM
President Obama: It is those Radical Moslems in the ME! Now start kicking ***!

SoonerStormchaser
6/9/2010, 08:06 PM
I bet he was the one who came up with THIS:
http://www.othercinema.com/otherzine/otherzine4/auction.html

SteelCitySooner
6/10/2010, 01:22 AM
It ain't very presidential. We're not talking about one country to another as in a war time footing.. We're talking about a crisis situation on our home turf, who's '***' he wants to kick is critical to our resolving the situation.

unbiasedtruth
6/11/2010, 09:59 AM
day late and a dollar short if you ask me.... where was he on 4/20 when this all started to happen???? and he spoke when he was campagning of being the environmental/conservation candidate..... lmmfao at the fool....

StoopTroup
6/11/2010, 11:41 AM

Again...I'm glad your a Day Care Teacher rather than someone in the Pentagon.