PDA

View Full Version : Good Sand Volleyball courts in the OKC area?

OU Adonis
6/7/2010, 03:36 PM
Any recommendations? Need a central place to practice with some friends for the MDA tournament coming up.

soonerinabilene
6/7/2010, 03:42 PM
check out sonics. 2 of the ones in abilene have one.

sooner59
6/7/2010, 05:41 PM
They just built a new pool, clubhouse and sand volleyball court at my apartment complex, "The Lincoln at Central Park". I live in the building right next to the court. Its pretty nice. It at I-44 and Lincoln. I don't know where in OKC you are coming from, but its right off the interstate so it shouldn't take long unless you are coming from the other side of the city. Its gated, but delivery people never have a problem. There are always people going in and out (its a big complex) so you can just follow someone in.

http://www.thelincolnatcentralpark.com/

hgarmorer
6/7/2010, 08:37 PM
WHITEWATER!!!

I don't know really, is that place still open?

sooner59
6/7/2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah. Just saw a commercial.

Taxman71
6/9/2010, 10:32 AM
Yucatan Liquor Stand, $5 cover with free beer on Sundays.

soonerbrat
6/9/2010, 12:32 PM
apparently there are some courts somewhere in mesta park. there used to be a place that was all sand volleyball courts and a restaurant on reno, like east of bricktown, but I think it closed down.

OU Adonis
6/9/2010, 12:38 PM
apparently there are some courts somewhere in mesta park. there used to be a place that was all sand volleyball courts and a restaurant on reno, like east of bricktown, but I think it closed down.

Yeah I heard about the Mesa park courts but I have never found them. I think they are urban legend.. haha..

Wow, the Liquor stand is still open? I haven't been to that place in forever. Thats the one off expressway ?

soonerbrat
6/9/2010, 12:39 PM
Yeah I heard about the Mesa park courts but I have never found them. I think they are urban legend.. haha..

Wow, the Liquor stand is still open? I haven't been to that place in forever. Thats the one off expressway ?

check your spek

soonerbrat
6/9/2010, 12:40 PM
18th and Shartel is where the Mesta Park ones are

OU Adonis
6/9/2010, 12:55 PM
Thanks brat

Boomer.....
6/9/2010, 01:21 PM
Moonie's at I-35 and Indian Hills has one.