PDA

View Full Version : 'Zona's take om thr PAC 16

Flagstaffsooner
6/7/2010, 11:55 AM
http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=101932

Put us in with TX and OK, no god damned way we compete for a top bowl game. TT is going to remain competitive and so is OSU. We MIGHT be even with those two schools on a good day right now.

I am all for expansion, but not to become the Wazzu of the new division:D

BudSooner
6/7/2010, 12:09 PM
http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=101932

:D

if we end up aligned in a conference with all the texas teams, we will get eaten alive every football season. no thanks.
:D

if Baylor is on board, i now hate expansion.:D :D

Seriously, there is alot of Baylor hatred on that board, other than that they seem pretty cool though.

I for one would love to see Bob playing against Mike, that would be fun.

meoveryouxinfinity
6/7/2010, 12:46 PM
Why not? we have been in BCS games in the Pac. Tech was able to win the Big 12 South a couple years ago.

Will we ever be consistantly elite (ala: UT, OU, USC) ??? Highly, highly unlikely. Can we have seasons like Tech 2 seasons ago? Heck yeah. Better school, better college town, similar traditions

Um, sir, when???

Phil
6/7/2010, 12:47 PM
Um, sir, when???

2008. They got a trophy and everything, same as us and the Horns. Three-way tie, remember?

meoveryouxinfinity
6/7/2010, 12:58 PM
2008. They got a trophy and everything, same as us and the Horns. Three-way tie, remember?

OHHHH, that* one. Great season for Tech.

*Per Big XII rules, three way ties are decided by BCS rank, which Oklahoma won

PDXsooner
6/7/2010, 01:59 PM
By "Zona's take on the Pac 10" you mean one dude on a message board?

Bourbon St Sooner
6/7/2010, 02:12 PM

According to * it was only a two way tie. Reality's hard to deal with in Austin. That's probably the reason for all of the acid use.

Scotty
6/7/2010, 02:21 PM
That is by far the best expansion thread I have seen, anywhere. Lots of info, not a whole lot of BS.

AlbqSooner
6/7/2010, 08:20 PM
According to * it was only a two way tie. Reality's hard to deal with in Austin. That's probably the result of all of the acid use.

Fixed.:D

MiccoMacey
6/8/2010, 08:55 AM
OHHHH, that* one. Great season for Tech.

*Per Big XII rules, three way ties are decided by BCS rank, which Oklahoma won

I was with you, me. I called it bunk as well.

It's a tie, but OU was clearly the winner of the South division.

StoopTroup
6/8/2010, 09:01 AM
I'd be more interested to hear Mike Stoops thoughts.