PDA

View Full Version : New Numbers

OK2U
6/5/2010, 02:44 PM
http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/01_sooner_football_notebook.html

gaylordfan1
6/5/2010, 02:50 PM
good pickup... I was wondering when they were going to hand them out. When do these pups get on campus? Are they already here? Oh, and when does 2 a days start?

I'm looking forward to see # 22 and # 89 do some damage in the years to come!

HBick
6/5/2010, 04:04 PM
They have J McCay as a WR. I thought he was going to play LB?

gaylordfan1
6/5/2010, 05:39 PM
Maybe next year.... i think they are going to see how he does with the WR's and see how much he grows over the year. Just speculation though.

stoopified
6/5/2010, 09:49 PM
good pickup... I was wondering when they were going to hand them out. When do these pups get on campus? Are they already here? Oh, and when does 2 a days start?

I'm looking forward to see # 22 and # 89 do some damage in the years to come!Around 70 days would be my guess(kickoff is 89 days away).

goingoneight
6/5/2010, 09:57 PM
Quentin Griffin was a smaller guy who wore #22. :D

StoopTroup
6/5/2010, 10:01 PM
It is amazing how Stoops and Company play around with these kids who aren't going to immediately impact the team as a starter but yet they don't count out the possibility that they might be a Superstar before their Senior year.

Bob seems to have a knack for helping some of these kids discover they are a defensive guy when they thought they were coming to OU to play Offense and vice or versa.

Amazing and fun to watch.