PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why I even have a facebook page...

TUSooner
6/2/2010, 04:43 PM
My page pretty much sucks. No. It flat out sucks greatly. Most of the friends posting on it are women with kids talking about all the cuuuuuute **** their kids have done. How in the **** did this happen to me ?!?! (And where were all these women when I was young ?!?) Much of the rest is my kids' stuff, which is not too bad, but hey, they ARE young and I'm definitely not. Then there's also just bunch of miscellaneous and mindless e-diarrhea. My more interesting friends must have better things to do (or they think I'm as bad as my page and are keeping away). Where has all this hideously dreadful inanity come from, and how can I deal with it ?!?! WHY should I deal with it ?!? I can't even post anything because all I really want to say if "WTF is wrong with all you dull, shallow, boring people?!" I'm just going to quit checking it. It's pretty durn sad when the SO is your main source for "intelligent" discussion. Leroy, SicEm, Tuba, and Rush's Parrot, I'll never say anything bad to you again! (Well, no; I probably will. :D )

:( :mad: :(

My Opinion Matters
6/2/2010, 04:51 PM
My Opinion Matters likes this.

Mjcpr
6/2/2010, 05:04 PM
*Pokes TU*

yermom
6/2/2010, 05:06 PM
*Hide TU*

NormanPride
6/2/2010, 05:15 PM
I'll be your friend. But I never post anything, so it's pointless.

SoonerStormchaser
6/2/2010, 05:37 PM
I scored 3000 points on my garden zombie mafia pirate game!

yermom
6/2/2010, 05:45 PM
the only game i play is Scrabble

and it pwns

lexsooner
6/2/2010, 06:55 PM
Honestly, FB has been great for me. I have connected with old friends, gotten to know some others I otherwise would not have known well, been able to put stuff out (usually funny) which allows others to see a non-work side of me. FB is whatever you want to make out of it - a source of constant social interaction and information exchange, or something you look at twice a month and mostly ignore.

yermom
6/2/2010, 07:03 PM
it's really good for keeping up with your favorite bands and stuff

i somehow had not "liked" Pearl Jam and missed their shows in KC and STL last month

silverwheels
6/2/2010, 07:23 PM
What the hell is a facebook?

Stitch Face
6/2/2010, 08:03 PM
Most of the friends posting on it are women with kids talking about all the cuuuuuute **** their kids have done.

Uh, welcome to facebook. It's pretty much just women trying to come up with adorable/witty updates and showing pictures of their kids/grandkids, their vacation to Hawaii, and how they used to be fat but now, not so much.

soonerloyal
6/2/2010, 08:40 PM
None of my FB sh** is female-adorable. I pretty much pi$$ people off with my politics, or bore the crap out of them with my Zoo World or Cafe World stuff.

Ah, the joys of middle-aged interwebz exploits... :D

TUSooner
6/3/2010, 11:14 AM
i shoud say that some of the visitors to my page are rather good and interesting or witty. OCUDad, for example, and a few other folks

NormanPride
6/3/2010, 11:31 AM
I need to friend some of you fools. I bet you post weird crap.

SteelCitySooner
6/4/2010, 03:23 AM
If I friend you will you fertilize my farm? please?

OUthunder
6/4/2010, 07:00 PM
Cafe World.