PDA

View Full Version : Joran van der Sloot wanted for murder. No. Not of that girl, another one.

JohnnyMack
6/2/2010, 01:52 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37470839/ns/world_news-americas/

SoonerStormchaser
6/2/2010, 05:36 PM
Hopefully, that ****er won't get away this time!

Viking Kitten
6/2/2010, 05:54 PM
"Joran van der Sloot has been falsely accused of murder once before. The fact is he wears a bull's-eye on his back now and he is a quote-unquote usual suspect when it comes to allegations of foul play," his lawyer said.

Poor guy. He keeps going out with chicks who mysteriously wind up dead at the end of the date. Can you believe his shi*ty luck?

StoopTroup
6/2/2010, 06:01 PM
Chicks man....

lexsooner
6/2/2010, 06:50 PM
So was Ted Bundy, Stoopsie. :)

Jacie
6/2/2010, 08:02 PM
Poor guy. He keeps going out with chicks who mysteriously wind up dead at the end of the date. Can you believe his shi*ty luck?

Strictly speaking, he has only gone out with one girl known to be dead at the end of the date. After 5 years, no one knows the fate of Natalee Hollieway, except possibly Joran van der Sloot . . .

Turd_Ferguson
6/2/2010, 08:03 PM
Strictly speaking, he has only gone out with one girl known to be dead at the end of the date. After 5 years, no one knows the fate of Natalee Hollieway, except possibly Joran van der Sloot . . .What's your point?

Frozen Sooner
6/3/2010, 01:39 AM
"Joran van der Sloot has been falsely accused of murder once before. The fact is he wears a bull's-eye on his back now and he is a quote-unquote usual suspect when it comes to allegations of foul play," his lawyer said.

Oh, yeah, like that's never happened to any of you before.

Well, I guess in my case, it's not mysterious...

delhalew
6/3/2010, 06:48 AM
Can anyone remember why his confession was in admissable in the Holloway case. He did confess, I remember that. Must be the old, no body no murder...bit.

Collier11
6/3/2010, 07:27 AM
Strictly speaking, he has only gone out with one girl known to be dead at the end of the date. After 5 years, no one knows the fate of Natalee Hollieway, except possibly Joran van der Sloot . . .

Actually, Vander Sloot said on camera that he was there when Holloway died and helped dispose of her body. Too bad Aruban officials dont see that as good enough evidence

StoopTroup
6/3/2010, 09:33 AM
I think the Aruban Folks didn't really care as long as the reporters would just go away and they could get back to counting their gambling profits.

Don't get so drunk you need to get a ride with some euro-trash and end up promising them you won't file charges if they just take you back to your hotel.

For those that have never been to Aruba....you aren't really missing much. There are plenty of other places in the World to go to where you are much safer and it's just as pretty.

May I suggest the Hawaiian Islands or The Virgin Islands.

Viking Kitten
6/3/2010, 03:30 PM
Caught the little bastard! (http://abcnews.go.com/International/TheLaw/natalee-holloway-suspect-joran-van-der-sloot-arrested/story?id=10817535)

stoopified
6/3/2010, 04:05 PM
This guy obviously suffers from OJ syndrome; get away with murder and think you are untouchable.

SoonerStormchaser
6/3/2010, 05:15 PM
For those that have never been to Aruba....you aren't really missing much. There are plenty of other places in the World to go to where you are much safer and it's just as pretty.

Four months of my life were spent in Curacao last year...much better than Aruba.

StoopTroup
6/3/2010, 05:19 PM
I need to see some proof he was in the room at the time of death or some bloody fingerprints on a murder weapon. It sounds like he's being set up to me. ;)

ouwasp
6/4/2010, 12:15 AM
I enjoy thinking of this euro-trash (w/o powerful papa to cover for him) spending the rest of his days as the "gringo of choice" in a dark Peruvian dungeon. :)

Let's hope AL can't extradite him to a cushy US prison!

C&CDean
6/4/2010, 09:09 AM
What kind of POS father would bankroll this little ****? Dad needs to go to jail too. In Peru to play in a poker tournament? Just wait till the boys in the dungeons play poker with this little worm.

Salt City Sooner
6/4/2010, 12:52 PM
His dad died last year.

C&CDean
6/4/2010, 01:31 PM
What kind of POS father would will enough money to his POS kid to travel the globe playing poker?

Viking Kitten
6/4/2010, 01:43 PM
Dad was a judge in Aruba, which was probably the reason the POS didn't go to prison in the first place.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/6/2010, 11:40 AM
I think the Aruban Folks didn't really care as long as the reporters would just go away and they could get back to counting their gambling profits.

I strongly disagree about the safety aspect. I went to Aruba four years ago on vacation. The crime rate is very low there. That's part of the reason why it was such a big deal that this girl went missing. Stuff like that just doesn't happen in Aruba. It's not like parts of Mexico or Jamaica or even parts of OKC where you can get mugged just walking down the street.

There's only so much evidence that can be found when one presumably makes shark food out of a person.

That being said, this Van Der Sloot is a total prick. He confessed, but only after the case was closed. Now that this Peruvian chick is dead, maybe justice can be served. I hope he gets to be someone's bitch in Peruvian Pound You in the *** prison.

Frozen Sooner
6/6/2010, 12:13 PM
Aruba: 98 out of 99 tourists agree, it's awesome!

OU-HSV
6/6/2010, 11:26 PM
....That being said, this Van Der Sloot is a total prick. He confessed, but only after the case was closed. Now that this Peruvian chick is dead, maybe justice can be served. I hope he gets to be someone's bitch in Peruvian Pound You in the *** prison.

Agreed 100%. I'm ready for that d-bag to get what he deserves.

King Barry's Back
6/7/2010, 09:29 AM

Sucks to be him.

Collier11
6/8/2010, 12:57 AM
Looks like we have a confession

LIMA, Peru – Peruvian police say the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing a young woman in his Lima hotel room last week.

Police Colonel Abel Gamarra told The Associated Press early Tuesday that van der Sloot confessed during an interrogation.

Van der Sloot was also the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of an American teenager on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

LIMA, Peru (AP) — Police in Peru say the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing a young woman in his Lima hotel room last week.

Police Colonel Abel Gamarra told The Associated Press early Friday that van der Sloot confessed during an interrogation.

Van der Sloot was also the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of an American teenager on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

GKeeper316
6/8/2010, 01:01 AM
peru got a death penalty?

and if so, how gruesome can they get?

Collier11
6/8/2010, 01:06 AM
Looks like it was abolished in 1979 for everything other than Treason

GKeeper316
6/8/2010, 01:08 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37542848/?gt1=43001

the worst he can get in peru is 35 years for murder???????

Leroy Lizard
6/8/2010, 01:19 AM
Looking into it deeper, it looks like the murder was justified.

The paper quoted van der Sloot as saying, "I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life."

Jacie
6/8/2010, 06:33 AM
When the girl was still missing, her mother was given the name Joran van der Sloot as the person she was seen with on the hotel video. The mother did not recognize the name and Googled it. She was shocked to learn it was him. Anyone from this country would have instantly known who the guy was but in Peru, not so much? Did the girl die because she was unaware of the significance of that name or did he introduce himself as "Dutch"?

StoopTroup
6/8/2010, 07:03 AM
Joran "I didn't want to kill her"...

Who here hasn't felt the same way.

Dating can be tricky. :D ;)

StoopTroup
6/8/2010, 07:35 AM
Lessons?

Never touch the laptop of someone who might have killed someone.

Also...never tease a guy who might have or probably did kill someone about killing someone when your alone with them in a Hotel Room?

soonervegas
6/8/2010, 08:47 AM
I am prepared to get flamed for this, but:

Why is she looking him up in the hotel room on the computer? It seems to me she had an idea of who he was and still decided to go home with him. Then in her brilliance, looks him up on the computer and asks him about it.

The victiim didn't exactly make smart decisions and my money is on her getting some sort of cheap thrill about being with someone accused of murder. Makes the empathy level go WAYYY down.

XingTheRubicon
6/8/2010, 09:07 AM
I am prepared to get flamed for this, but:

Why is she looking him up in the hotel room on the computer? It seems to me she had an idea of who he was and still decided to go home with him. Then in her brilliance, looks him up on the computer and asks him about it.

The victiim didn't exactly make smart decisions and my money is on her getting some sort of cheap thrill about being with someone accused of murder. Makes the empathy level go WAYYY down.

Yeah, you probably shouldn't get obsessed with guy who likes to kill people that look just like you.

What's immeasurably sad is some stupid chick somewhere is making arrangements to travel to Peru to be there for him and love him "through the bars."

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/10/2010, 06:32 AM
Bottom line, don't let serial killers buy you drinks.

swardboy
6/10/2010, 07:08 AM
Idoit Pruvians....he'll be out in our lifetimes easily.