View Full Version : Star Wars Space Slug Oven Mitt

Crucifax Autumn
5/27/2010, 02:59 AM
Yeah...Seriously.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/05/26/cool-stuff-star-wars-space-slug-oven-mitt/

:D

BudSooner
5/27/2010, 07:27 AM
****ing George Lucas is such a money whore, it's sickening.

yermom
5/27/2010, 10:59 AM
that's the least of his problems

JohnnyMack
5/27/2010, 11:28 AM
that's the least of his problems

OaTO8_KNcuo

badger
5/27/2010, 11:30 AM
He has always been a merchandise whorn. They made a few Robot Chicken episodes with Lucas' blessing that made fun of this, and everything else funny with Star Wars. Definitely check em out.

ouleaf
5/27/2010, 11:32 AM
For those of you that missed it this past weekend, Family Guy aired it's 2nd Star Wars spoof episode. Meg was predictably the giant space slug. Still funny though.

badger
5/27/2010, 11:50 AM
For those of you that missed it this past weekend, Family Guy aired it's 2nd Star Wars spoof episode. Meg was predictably the giant space slug. Still funny though.

Yeah, it came out on DVD in December-ish. Makes you wonder what Meg will be in the others if they continue. Here goes:

Return/Jedi: The pit that eats Boba Fett.

Phantom Menace: I really don't think they'll do the prequels trilogy, but if they do, keeping in mind that they're recast the main characters... hmm... the fish that chases them through the water after they meet the Gungans?

Attack/Clones: The decoy that dies at the beginning.

Revenge/Sith: One of the characters Anakin kills during his sith eye phase - either a little Jedi or those corrupt guys that the emperor ordered dead.

yermom
5/27/2010, 11:52 AM
or maybe Jar Jar :D

StoopTroup
5/27/2010, 12:28 PM
This is the best part of that link IMHO...

http://media2.slashfilm.com/slashfilm/images/stellmedrec.jpg:pop:

delhalew
5/27/2010, 01:25 PM
So are you going to judge me if I want that oven mitt?

yermom
5/27/2010, 01:26 PM
it's not the tauntaun sleeping bag, but it's pretty sweet

NormanPride
5/27/2010, 01:26 PM
Yes, but I judge everyone based on their oven mitts of choice. It's nothing personal.

GottaHavePride
5/27/2010, 01:46 PM

WHAT????

Must... hulu....

badger
5/27/2010, 01:46 PM
how bout a wampa rug?
http://shop.starwars.com/kernel/imageload?table=cat_images;ttl2=15;key1=1320778_im g2;key2=-100_img2

yermom
5/27/2010, 01:47 PM

weren't there already two?

Pricetag
5/27/2010, 01:51 PM
Joe as the Imperial probe droid cracked me up.

GottaHavePride
5/27/2010, 01:58 PM
weren't there already two?

There was a Family Guy and a Robot Chicken. This is definitely a new one. About to watch...

yermom
5/27/2010, 02:00 PM
i mean two Family Guys, maybe it was two parts?

NormanPride
5/27/2010, 02:30 PM
As baj said, it came out on DVD but hadn't been aired yet.

yermom
5/27/2010, 02:32 PM
ok, i think that might reconcile what i was thinking

badger
5/27/2010, 03:19 PM
As baj said, it came out on DVD but hadn't been aired yet.

Of course, the DVD did not have anything bleeped :D

Crucifax Autumn
5/28/2010, 10:10 AM
And the DVD is longer I think...Not sure though.

badger
5/28/2010, 11:08 AM
I'm not sure either, but apparently the RotJ parody will be entitled "We have a bad feeling about this."

Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Have_a_Bad_Feeling_About_This)

delhalew
5/28/2010, 11:17 AM
I really like the Robot Chicken spoofs as well.

MR2-Sooner86
5/28/2010, 11:34 AM
Blue Harvest was great.
Something, Something Darkside was meh.
Both Robot Chickens blew them both out of the water.

badger
5/28/2010, 11:47 AM
Blue Harvest was great.
Something, Something Darkside was meh.
Both Robot Chickens blew them both out of the water.

Agree. Have both Robot Chicken DVD's. I hope they do a third. There's so much untapped potential left to cover.

Lando: This was never part of our agreement.
Darth Vader: *pointing his index finger at Lando* I have altered the deal pray I do not alter it any further.
The elevator door closes.
Lando: This deal it getting worse all the time.
The elevator door opens and Darth Vader is still standing there but he has a bright pink dress in hand and a bonnet.
Darth Vader: Further more. *hands dress and bonnet to Lando* I want you to wear the dress and bonnet.
Lando: But this wasn’t part of our agreement-
Darth Vader: I have altered the deal, pray I do not alter it any further.
The elevator door closes again.
Lando: This deal is getting worse!
The elevator door opens again and Darth Vader is standing there but he had a unicycle in his hands.
Darth Vader: Further more *hands unicycle to Lando* I want you to ride where ever you may go.
Lando: *throws unicycle on the ground* I’m not riding the unicycle!
The elevator doors closes again. Boba Fett and the stormtrooper start laughing silently and shaking their heads. Lando doesn’t notice.
Lando: THIS DEAL IS GETTING WORSE!
The elevator door opens and Darth Vader is STILL standing there but he has a pair of yellow clown shoes.
Darth Vader: Here, *hands clown shoes to Lando* I want you to wear these clown shoes and refer your self as “Mary”.
Lando: *throw shoes behind him and it hits the stormtrooper in the head. Boba Fett and the stormtrooper stop laughing and stand up straight again* I’M NOT DOING THAT EITHER!
The elevator door closes.
Lando: This deal is…*puts ear to elevator door* totally fair and I’m glad to be a part of it…*puts ear to elevator door again, nothing happens. Lando gathers up the dress, bonnet, unicycle, and clown shoes and runs off screen*

:D