PDA

View Full Version : Pretty crappy if you ask me...

Okla-homey
5/25/2010, 10:06 PM
I heard today BHO is bagging the annual Memorial Day wreath-laying at Arlington to take Michelle and the girls home to Chicago

Now, I don't have any stats, so I don't know how many other, if any, CinC's have pulled a stunt like that before. It just seems pretty low, IMHO, for a President to go spend time with his Chicago peeps instead of doing his presidential duty on Memorial Day during wartime.

:mad:

Turd_Ferguson
5/25/2010, 10:08 PM
Wow. :mad:

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2010, 10:15 PM
Conservative media have attacked President Obama, claiming that his plans to attend a Memorial Day ceremony in Chicago while allowing Vice President Joe Biden to lay a wreath at Arlington National Cemetery are disrespectful to the military. However, previous presidents -- including Ronald Reagan -- allowed others to lay the wreath at Arlington to honor fallen troops.

AP: Obama "scheduled to participate in a Memorial Day ceremony" in Illinois; Biden to lay wreath in Arlington National Cemetery. A May 24 Associated Press article reported that during a "long holiday weekend in Chicago," Obama "is scheduled to participate in a Memorial Day ceremony at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Elwood, Ill." The article further reported, "Vice President Joe Biden will participate in the customary wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery outside Washington."

1983: Reagan attended summit meeting; Defense Department official Thayer laid wreath at Arlington. Deputy Secretary of Defense W. Paul Thayer laid a wreath at Arlington Cemetery during the Memorial Day ceremony in 1983, according to a May 31, 1983, Washington Post article (accessed via Nexis). The AP reported that President Reagan attended a "summit meeting in Williamsburg, Va., with leaders of the industrialized democracies."

1992: George H.W. Bush allowed VP Quayle to lay wreath. In 1992, Vice President Dan Quayle laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day, according to a May 26, 1992, Boston Globe article (accessed via the Nexis database). The Globe reported that President George H.W. Bush attended a wreath-laying ceremony and made brief remarks at an American Legion hall in Kennebunkport, Maine, where he also played a round of golf.

Veterans Day 2007: Cheney attends ceremony to pay tribute at Arlington as Bush remained in Texas. On November 11, 1007, the AP reported that "President Bush honored U.S. troops past and present at a tearful ceremony Sunday for four Texans who died there." The AP further reported that "Vice President Dick Cheney went to Arlington to pay tribute to Iraq veterans."

OH NOES!

JohnnyMack
5/25/2010, 10:47 PM
Advantage, KC.

GKeeper316
5/25/2010, 11:07 PM
President Obama could fix the financial crisis, single handedly win the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, feed every hungry child in America, make sure every American has a job and a home, cut all taxes by 90%, and most Oklahomans would still hate him because he's a black dude with a muslim sounding name.

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:15 PM
As long as he puts his hand over his heart and wears a lapel pin
Its all good :cool:

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2010, 11:19 PM
President Obama could fix the financial crisis, single handedly win the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, feed every hungry child in America, make sure every American has a job and a home, cut all taxes by 90%, and most Oklahomans would still hate him because he's a black dude with a muslim sounding name.

My God this is stupid. Just tell me one thing, is he anywhere remotely close, I mean even in the same galaxy to doing any of this? It's quite possible, maybe probable, that he is having the opposite effect.

But keep on with the childish, offensive, dim witted, broken record, idiotic, retarded, thoughtless, mind numbingly stupid, race baiting HORSE****.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2010, 11:20 PM
Oh, and back to reality and the original post. I actually feel better knowing the dishonorable POS will not be at Arlington.

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2010, 11:21 PM
Advantage, KC.

How so?

Curly Bill
5/25/2010, 11:21 PM

According to you looney freaks he's Jesus, as such I'm surprised he hasn't done all these things already. ;)

GKeeper316
5/25/2010, 11:24 PM
My God this is stupid. Just tell me one thing, is he anywhere remotely close, I mean even in the same galaxy to doing any of this? It's quite possible, maybe probable, that he is having the opposite effect.

But keep on with the childish, offensive, dim witted, broken record, idiotic, retarded, thoughtless, mind numbingly stupid, race baiting HORSE****.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

y u so mad?

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2010, 11:25 PM
y u so mad?

Not mad, just thoroughly disgusted.

Curly Bill
5/25/2010, 11:26 PM
Not mad, just thoroughly disgusted.

Just drink from the Kool Aid, you'll feel better. :D

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:29 PM
Oh, and back to reality and the original post. I actually feel better knowing the dishonorable POS will not be at Arlington.

True Olevet story ok ?

Right after Klinton took office. I had to go see a shrink ON Memorial Day. That pizzed me off right there
I get there and they put me in this little ****ing room and expect me to sit all calm and shat
Aint happenin :mad:

So Im pacing and the Doc asked me " What do you think of klinton " ?

I said " that draft dodging Mother****er " :eek:

He said Ok that tells me what YOU think of him
But i was gonna ask what ya thot of him being at the VIETNAM WAR MEMORIAL today?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I froze in my pacing and said WHAT ?
He say yes hes giving a speach and shat at the VVW Mem.
I asked him " Is this between You and me ?"

he say YES

I told him had i known Id of been there to snipe his az.
When Klinton got elected I had quit watchin TV had no clue
It was 2 years later that i found out . The Nam vets there All Shouted
" About Face" as that prick took the stage :D

I was never so proud of My fellow Vets

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:31 PM
y u so mad?

Ask Me, Ask ME Ill tell ya all about yer Mom and aunts and limp wristed Dads an uncles that spit on us when we came home
:pop:

Curly Bill
5/25/2010, 11:32 PM
Vet always has the best stories. :D

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2010, 11:33 PM
Just drink from the Kool Aid, you'll feel better. :D

Does it have liquor in it? That would be tempting.

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2010, 11:34 PM

He doesn't hold a candle to Dean.

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:35 PM

I wish they wernt TRUE bro

Curly Bill
5/25/2010, 11:35 PM

...but Vet said I was outta the posse if I don't say his stories are best. :D

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:38 PM
...but Vet said I was outta the posse if I don't say his stories are best. :D

Posse like the Mafia Bro Ya dont get OUT less yer a CK then Ya get Cement boots :D

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:40 PM

Deanster Got His I got Mine
Dont mean ones better than the other :rolleyes:

Curly Bill
5/25/2010, 11:40 PM
Posse like the Mafia Bro Ya dont get OUT less yer a CK then Ya get Cement boots :D

Damn it, and I was planning on turning in my badge.

Now.....what was my plan B? :D

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2010, 11:41 PM
Deanster Got His I got Mine
Dont mean ones better than the other :rolleyes:

Make no mistake, his are worlds better than yours.

GKeeper316
5/25/2010, 11:44 PM
Ask Me, Ask ME Ill tell ya all about yer Mom and aunts and limp wristed Dads an uncles that spit on us when we came home
:pop:

the only male member of my family that didnt serve was my grandfather on my dad's side who lost an eye in a farm accident when he was 11.

my family has been fighting for America since before there even WAS an America.

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:46 PM
Make no mistake, his are worlds better than yours.

Im so glad that you enjoy Deans weenie :eek:
Plus I had no clue Dean an I were in a Story Competition

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2010, 11:46 PM
the only male member of my family that didnt serve was my grandfather on my dad's side who lost an eye in a farm accident when he was 11.

Lieutenant Dan?

ndpruitt03
5/25/2010, 11:47 PM
He needs to take more vacation if anything. It's worse when he is not on vacation if anything lol.

No really have you seen him lately? The guy has gotten so gray in 2 years and much of his agenda is going through. He just didn't realize that most people hate that agenda. I don't think any recent president has had this much of his agenda ever get through.

Curly Bill
5/25/2010, 11:47 PM
Lieutenant Dan?

:D

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:48 PM

Hell Im the only one in My family to ever serve.I bow to yer Greatness:rolleyes:

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2010, 11:49 PM
Hell Im the only one in My family to ever serve.I bow to yer Greatness:rolleyes:

And you had a desk job at that. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2010, 11:52 PM
Im so glad that you enjoy Deans weenie :eek:
Plus I had no clue Dean an I were in a Story Competition

I'm going to make a bold, and not-so-relevatory statement: You can't type for schit.

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:54 PM
And you had a desk job at that. ;)

Yup I carried that MoFo in my Alice pack:D

I'm going to make a bold, and not-so-relevatory statement: You can't type for schit.

Its taken yer Dumas 6 years to figure that Out ?
You sharp as a bowling ball aint ya:pop:

KC//CRIMSON
5/25/2010, 11:57 PM
:D

Did you know Gary Sinise is in a band called The Lieutenant Dan Band?

True story.

olevetonahill
5/25/2010, 11:59 PM
Plus KC i had to ask my son WTF is Lieutenant Dan.
I sorry I had no clue

Okla-homey
5/26/2010, 05:58 AM
Advantage, KC.

Not even close. I'm not buying it. RR and GHWB actually had legitimate scheduling conflicts. And we weren't at war.

BHO has no conflict. He just wants to go hang out with his Chicago homies. And he is returning to DC in time for a Paul McCartney concert.

As to W ? He never missed a Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington. Veterans Day isn't the same. Veterans day is about honoring living people.

stoopified
5/26/2010, 07:14 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Don't be shy,tell us what you really think.FWIW I agree with you 100%

soonerscuba
5/26/2010, 07:58 AM
Partisans feign outrage while overlooking those with whom they agree do the exact same thing, film at 11.

soonerscuba
5/26/2010, 08:00 AM
For the record, I also think it's crappy, I'm just not going to pretend it's unique to Obama.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/26/2010, 08:10 AM
Advantage, Homey.

Sooner in Tampa
5/26/2010, 08:18 AM
Not even close. I'm not buying it. RR and GHWB actually had legitimate scheduling conflicts. And we weren't at war.

BHO has no conflict. He just wants to go hang out with his Chicago homies. And he is returning to DC in time for a Paul McCartney concert.

As to W ? He never missed a Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington. Veterans Day isn't the same. Veterans day is about honoring living people.

Now Homey...let's not facts get in the way for all of the apologists :P

The bottom line is this: You are the Commander in Chief, like it or not, you can plan a vacation at a more appropriate time. Start acting like the damn President and Commander in Chief !!

OU_Sooners75
5/26/2010, 08:34 AM

Well, that was until you came along, right?

OU_Sooners75
5/26/2010, 08:37 AM
He needs to take more vacation if anything. It's worse when he is not on vacation if anything lol.

No really have you seen him lately? The guy has gotten so gray in 2 years and much of his agenda is going through. He just didn't realize that most people hate that agenda. I don't think any recent president has had this much of his agenda ever get through.

It is called a vast majority for one side. There is nothing the republicans can really do to stop it.

November will be here shortly...and the democrats will lose their vast majority. That is not saying they will lose the majority...but it does mean they will no longer control the House and Senate that is currently filibuster proof.

OU_Sooners75
5/26/2010, 08:38 AM

Really, what does that have to do with this conversation?

Stop acting like you are an elitist.

OU_Sooners75
5/26/2010, 08:40 AM

Homey...stop checking facts...you know it is very unlike Johnnymack to check facts and to actually realize what he may be posting about.

OU_Sooners75
5/26/2010, 08:50 AM
Conservative media have attacked President Obama, claiming that his plans to attend a Memorial Day ceremony in Chicago while allowing Vice President Joe Biden to lay a wreath at Arlington National Cemetery are disrespectful to the military. However, previous presidents -- including Ronald Reagan -- allowed others to lay the wreath at Arlington to honor fallen troops.

AP: Obama "scheduled to participate in a Memorial Day ceremony" in Illinois; Biden to lay wreath in Arlington National Cemetery. A May 24 Associated Press article reported that during a "long holiday weekend in Chicago," Obama "is scheduled to participate in a Memorial Day ceremony at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Elwood, Ill." The article further reported, "Vice President Joe Biden will participate in the customary wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery outside Washington."

1983: Reagan attended summit meeting; Defense Department official Thayer laid wreath at Arlington. Deputy Secretary of Defense W. Paul Thayer laid a wreath at Arlington Cemetery during the Memorial Day ceremony in 1983, according to a May 31, 1983, Washington Post article (accessed via Nexis). The AP reported that President Reagan attended a "summit meeting in Williamsburg, Va., with leaders of the industrialized democracies."

1992: George H.W. Bush allowed VP Quayle to lay wreath. In 1992, Vice President Dan Quayle laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day, according to a May 26, 1992, Boston Globe article (accessed via the Nexis database). The Globe reported that President George H.W. Bush attended a wreath-laying ceremony and made brief remarks at an American Legion hall in Kennebunkport, Maine, where he also played a round of golf.

Veterans Day 2007: Cheney attends ceremony to pay tribute at Arlington as Bush remained in Texas. On November 11, 1007, the AP reported that "President Bush honored U.S. troops past and present at a tearful ceremony Sunday for four Texans who died there." The AP further reported that "Vice President Dick Cheney went to Arlington to pay tribute to Iraq veterans."

OH NOES!

Well KC...you are correct about Bush 1 and Reagan...However, you are incorrect about Bush 2. W never missed a MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY!!!. You pulled a Veterans Day ceremony out of your *** on that one!

Now, about Reagan: It clearly states that he ATTENDED A SUMMIT. He was working for this NATION. I can accept that as a reasonable excuse not to attend the MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY. BTW, we were not at war at that time.

H.w. Bush: He may not have been at Arlington cemetery, but he did hang a wreath for those that died in battle in Kennebunkport, Maine. Again, we were not at war at that time.

Now, let's talk about Obama and the reason he is missing, shall we?

He is missing the Ceremony because he wants to take a vacation with his family so he can go to Chicago? At least he is going to a ceremony in Illinois.

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2010, 08:58 AM
FWIW, he is supposed to be doing a ceremony at Abe Lincoln National Ceremony in the Chicago area. Not where he should be, but we all know how much disdain Barack has for America and its traditions.

OU_Sooners75
5/26/2010, 08:59 AM
FWIW, he is supposed to be doing a ceremony at Abe Lincoln National Ceremony in the Chicago area.

If that is the case...then I see no problem with him going to Chicago.

If it we were to find out he was not attending any ceremonies, then I would be extremely pissed.

So basically he is doing what H.W. Bush did in 1992, while we are at war.

I can live with that!

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2010, 09:02 AM

If it we were to find out he was not attending any ceremonies, then I would be extremely pissed.

I can live with that!

Yeah. The article I read speculated he may go to a Blackhawk game while he's there or go see some play called The Good Negro.

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2010, 09:45 AM

I can live with that!

So what you're saying, Diva, is that you got all jazz hands for nothing?

Gotcha.

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2010, 09:50 AM

Let me guess, it was yet another Reich-Wing email forward where some moron didn't do his homework before he got all psuedo outraged? Yeah, sounds about right.

Yeah, GHWB had a real scheduling conflict. "made brief remarks at an American Legion hall in Kennebunkport, Maine, where he also played a round of golf.

Sounds ultra-busy to me.

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2010, 10:32 AM

Not only did he miss it, he did it in your second favorite country.

Remembering the right-wing freakout over Bush's 2002 Memorial Day in France?

The conservative media are hopping mad that President Obama would dare insult this nation's military by spending Memorial Day at a military cemetery in Illinois instead of Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia. Fox News' Brian Kilmeade said this morning that Obama is "breaking tradition" and intimated that it's "a slap in the face to veterans," while National Review's Andrew McCarthy said Obama "doesn't want to be associated with the traditions" of the military because he sees it as a "necessary evil."

But if you think that criticism is harsh, you should have seen how right-wingers unloaded on George W. Bush when he spent Memorial Day 2002 at the Normandy American Cemetery in France. Yeah, it never happened.

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2010, 10:35 AM
But if you think that criticism is harsh, you should have seen how right-wingers unloaded on George W. Bush when he spent Memorial Day 2002 at the Normandy American Cemetery in France. Yeah, it never happened.

<shrug> IMO, that is even more fitting than doing it at Arlington. The guys resting in that cemetery never even made it home.

SoonerProphet
5/26/2010, 10:38 AM
I find it downright f*cking disgusting that any low life prick would try to score political points off of soldiers who have paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2010, 10:40 AM
99.6% of all politicians are low life pricks though.

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2010, 10:42 AM
<shrug> IMO, that is even more fitting than doing it at Arlington. The guys resting in that cemetery never even made it home.

More fitting on foreign soil? Turn in your pub card now!

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2010, 10:48 AM
More fitting on foreign soil? Turn in your pub card now!

Foreign soil? That cemetery IS American soil. Bought and paid for by American blood. Arlington is Robert E. Lee's backyard that was taken from him in retribution for serving with the Confederates.

And I don't have a pub card.

SoonerProphet
5/26/2010, 10:49 AM
99.6% of all politicians are low life pricks though.

I expect politicians to do it. For current and former servicemen to attempt and score political points off dead comrades is about as pond scumy as one can get.

SoonerProphet
5/26/2010, 10:51 AM
not to mention partisan hackery of the worst order.

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2010, 10:51 AM
I expect politicians to do it. For current and former servicemen to attempt and score political points off dead comrades is about as pond scumy as one can get.

Maybe, I'm not sure. Depends I guess. I do know it has been going on for a long time though. Soldiers have always been pawns.

Okla-homey
5/26/2010, 10:56 AM
Let's be clear about something. This has happened, according to the info. furnished, only two times in 27 years. Never before in wartime. BHO's thoughtless act, in his second year in office, during wartime, makes three.

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2010, 10:59 AM
Let's be clear about something. This has happened, according to the info. furnished, only two times in 27 years. Never before in wartime. BHO's thoughtless act, in his second year in office, during wartime, makes three.

Pretty sure 2002 was during wartime.

Your argument now would have made more sense if you had originally put stipulations on your dislike of presidents missing the ceremony. However, as you stated above, you were under the impression that no president had ever missed a ceremony all the while spewing your as-per-usual venom of Obama.

Not only has a president missed a ceremony and during wartime, two of your all-time favorites have missed them. It's a little too late for your bias bullschit.

SoonerProphet
5/26/2010, 11:03 AM

In 2007, Vice President Dick Cheney took on the wreath mission, while President George W. Bush was in Texas.

Maybe your info is phucked. Maybe you just like to score political points over the dead bodies of your fellow servicemen.

Pricetag
5/26/2010, 11:04 AM
Well, that was until you came along, right?
Gawd, I hope you're wrong here. Who are you to be trying to bust people's balls for not serving, anyway?

StoopTroup
5/26/2010, 11:08 AM
They wouldn't let me in the service because of the size of my monster dong.

Although Obama can do whatever he wants and there seems to be no rule that the POTUS Must attend to laying of the wreath...I find it a bit remiss that he ran on a platform that he would wrap up the Wars we are in and now seemingly he not only hasn't moved in that direction...he has really continued and at some points even escalated our involvement in the Middle East. That being said...I think he should be at every event such as this to teach his Kids as well as every kid in America the importance or supporting our Military and Honoring the fallen.

He screwed this one up IMO.

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2010, 11:10 AM
In 2007, Vice President Dick Cheney took on the wreath mission, while President George W. Bush was in Texas.

Maybe your info is phucked. Maybe you just like to score political points over the dead bodies of your fellow servicemen.

Just for the sake of accuracy, it has already been established the Dick Cheney thing was Veterans Day not Memorial Day.

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2010, 11:11 AM
He screwed this one up IMO.

Seems to be the weekly theme of this Cocknozzle-in-Chief.

StoopTroup
5/26/2010, 11:13 AM

I can't disagree with you there. I don't think he's a collosal screw up...he's just very different in his approach. I think he really tries to be a good Father to his Kids...I like that about him.

SoonerProphet
5/26/2010, 11:13 AM
Just for the sake of accuracy, it has already been established the Dick Cheney thing was Veterans Day not Memorial Day.

Right on. Still think it is wrong to make political hay over Veterans Day. Would be nice if we as a country could put this dooshnozzle fixation with hackery aside for a day.

JohnnyMack
5/26/2010, 11:14 AM
Seems to be the weekly theme of pretty much every politician ever born.

Sooner in Tampa
5/26/2010, 11:17 AM
As a veteran, I find it offensive for ANY President that does NOT lay the wreath on Memorial Day!!! There are exceptions for everything...but, being on vacation is NOT one of them.

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2010, 11:22 AM

Only if you're reading newspapers and websites written by Tuba and RLIMC.

TUSooner
5/26/2010, 11:26 AM
As long as he puts his hand over his heart and wears a lapel pin
Its all good :cool:
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is brilliant. ^^^^^^

oudavid1
5/26/2010, 11:27 AM
As a veteran, I find it offensive for ANY President that does NOT lay the wreath on Memorial Day!!! There are exceptions for everything...but, being on vacation is NOT one of them.

He has his own freaking plane, he should go lay the wreath than go on vacation. And dont say hes to busy, he can do whatever he wants as long as he leaves Bie-Don in charge.

SoonerProphet
5/26/2010, 11:27 AM
http://iamatvjunkie.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c17f69e20115700f7aa2970b-300wi

Shenanigans that appear in this thread and the whole dust up over Rove making a big deal out of the lapel pins makes me think of Bob and Cedric kickin' Kramer's ***, "WHO doesn't want to wear the RRRIBON?????"

Sooner in Tampa
5/26/2010, 11:49 AM
Only if you're reading newspapers and websites written by Tuba and RLIMC.
:rolleyes: jeebus, put the Obama (ALL HAIL!!!) kneepads away

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2010, 11:52 AM

Somewhere, Tuba just shed a proud tear.....

TopDawg
5/26/2010, 11:58 AM

Heh...that information was in the same excerpt that you marked up in defense of all the Republican Presidents.

BudSooner
5/26/2010, 11:59 AM

Why? Fellating Obama seems to be the national pastime these days?;)

Sooner in Tampa
5/26/2010, 12:04 PM
Somewhere, Tuba just shed a proud tear.....

I really couldn't care less about Tuba, I just get discussed when people constantly blow the worst excuse for a President...EVAR! The longer he stays in office, the more I like Slick Willy

StoopTroup
5/26/2010, 12:28 PM
I really couldn't care less about Tuba, I just get discussed when people constantly blow the worst excuse for a President...EVAR! The longer he stays in office, the more I like Slick Willy

Wait until you see his 2nd administration....you're so gonna blow a gasket.....lol

delhalew
5/26/2010, 01:11 PM
Any of you yahoos remember why the President is called the Commander in Chief?
Phrophet...if veterans expect our President to honor the fallen in the greatest way possible, it is wrong of you to insult them for that belief.
As with everything else, apologists want to make this about everyone but BHO. In discussing this, I don't care which other Pres behaved dooshily. Right now we are talking about THIS ONE.

Pricetag
5/26/2010, 01:11 PM
Wait until you see his 2nd administration....you're so gonna blow a gasket.....lol
Heh, funny that you mention this--I was just about to ask, how many folks who voted for President Obama are pissed off/changing their opinion of him about this?

GottaHavePride
5/26/2010, 01:23 PM
Why does the President have to oversee the ceremony at Arlington, specifically? There are a lot of official US Military cemeteries in the country - are the soldiers in those cemeteries somehow less worthy of the President's notice on Memorial Day? I mean, ok, so he's presiding over a ceremony in Chicago. Would you all be having this big a ****-fit if he went to Hawaii for a ceremony at the National Cemetery of the Pacific?

And Memorial Day is just one day. What he does with his family the rest of the weekend isn't any of our damn business.

OklahomaTuba
5/26/2010, 01:48 PM
After the overwhelming ovation he got at the commencement address at Army he figured he would get more dick sucking and ball washing in Chi-town.

C&CDean
5/26/2010, 02:21 PM
Things I've learned from this thread:

-GKeeper is as ignorant a ****ing moron as ever there was. I'm not sure I've seen more stupidity in one post in the history of SF.com. And folks, that's saying a LOT.

-Brack is a POS president. DOH, and no **** Sherlock.

-JM is still a retard.

-soonerscuba and prophet are still enema bags who think they're so clever. Meh.

-KC is still the Tuba-antithesis. Ying, meet Yang. And vice-versa.

-Anybody who didn't serve needs to STFU about Memorial Day and just pay your own ****ing respects.

BudSooner
5/26/2010, 02:29 PM

-GKeeper is as ignorant a ****ing moron as ever there was. I'm not sure I've seen more stupidity in one post in the history of SF.com. And folks, that's saying a LOT.

You clearly have not read many of my posts over the past 5yrs. :D

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2010, 03:28 PM

Dean is a rackety old curmudgeon who's gayer than Dumbledore and Richard Simmons singing a duet in a bath house.

C&CDean
5/26/2010, 03:32 PM
Hell man, I'd do you and Johnny Mack and I don't even need a bath house.

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2010, 03:54 PM
Hell man, I'd do you and Johnny Mack and I don't even need a bath house.

Thavage...

JohnnyMack
5/26/2010, 04:12 PM
Hey thailor!

C&CDean
5/26/2010, 04:25 PM
And once again another SO thread has completed it's metamorphosis. Way to go, fags.