PDA

View Full Version : quershion for the video peeps

Jello Biafra
5/25/2010, 11:15 AM
i have been tasked with creating a high school higlight vid for one of my buddies kid. this is something that we have talked about for quite a few months and he called me last night wanting to see if i could take a dvd video and create one for a camp this weekend. (what?!?! you didnt think id be available at 11pm friday night?) yeh, i have very little time to get this done and know very little about it. can someone point me in a direction for some fairly simple instructions? the kid is a good player but the coaches videos are umm a little too general to highlight this kid.

thnx in advance.

MR2-Sooner86
5/25/2010, 12:15 PM
Video Editing software?

Windows Movie Maker
Adobe After Effects
Final Cut

Those are the first that come to mind.

Leroy Lizard
5/25/2010, 12:28 PM
You can get a free trial of After Effects.

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=after_effects

Crucifax Autumn
5/25/2010, 01:09 PM
And then crack it! :P

oudavid1
5/25/2010, 07:31 PM
And then crack it! :P

would you have a link to this?
is it even possible?

oudavid1
5/25/2010, 07:31 PM
i have been tasked with creating a high school higlight vid for one of my buddies kid. this is something that we have talked about for quite a few months and he called me last night wanting to see if i could take a dvd video and create one for a camp this weekend. (what?!?! you didnt think id be available at 11pm friday night?) yeh, i have very little time to get this done and know very little about it. can someone point me in a direction for some fairly simple instructions? the kid is a good player but the coaches videos are umm a little too general to highlight this kid.

thnx in advance.

If you could send me the raw video and request a song i would be happy to give it a shot.