PDA

View Full Version : Judicial Watch (non partisian group)

85Sooner
5/25/2010, 07:24 AM
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2009

http://www.judicialwatch.org/weeklyupdate/2010/53-dcs-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2009

1. Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT):
2. Senator John Ensign (R-NV):
3. Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA):
4. Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner:
5. Attorney General Eric Holder:
6. Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)/ Senator Roland Burris (D-IL):
7. President Barack Obama:
8. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA):
9. Rep. John Murtha (D-PA)
10. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY):

sooneron
5/25/2010, 07:40 AM
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2009

http://www.judicialwatch.org/weeklyupdate/2010/53-dcs-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2009

6. Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)

This one seems a little weak to me. The article states emissaries (which were some people from the Indian community??) for Jackson approached Blag about getting the senate seat for 1.5mm. Does it mean that Jackson knew of the offer? They could be supporters or some rich dudes that want some influence over Jackson once he had the seat.
I don't really give a carp, all politicians have sold out in one way or another and are giving favors for donations, but there doesn't seem to be anything mentioning Jackson directly offering the cash or having much to do with it.

The only part about the Blagoyevich scandal was that he did it so openly and callously. I would venture to guess any time that a situation like this comes up, the governor or whomever is in charge is getting something sizable in return.

sooneron
5/25/2010, 07:44 AM
By the way, judging by some of the wording used, this is hardly a non partisan website.

hmm-
Judicial Watch is an organization that describes itself as "a conservative, non-partisan American educational foundation that promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law."[

yep, nonpartisan my ***.

XingTheRubicon
5/25/2010, 08:13 AM
Ron, it works better this way because only republicans can truly ever be nonpartisan. ;)

Leroy Lizard
5/25/2010, 08:54 AM
By the way, judging by some of the wording used, this is hardly a non partisan website.

hmm-

yep, nonpartisan my ***.

But then again, isn't this typical of most "non-partisan" groups?

sooneron
5/25/2010, 09:05 AM
By "nonpartisian", yes. :D

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2010, 09:28 AM

hmm-

yep, nonpartisan my ***.

Partisan or not, I don't know or care. But looking at that list, I can't say any of those names surprised me at all. The list isn't near long enough to include everyone I associate with world class political corruption.

You know it's bad when Harry Reid can't even break the top ten.