PDA

View Full Version : They call this inappropriate attire

Leroy Lizard
5/24/2010, 07:35 PM
http://www.ripple.us.com/woman-strangled-by-burkha-in-freakish-go-kart-accident/

You might think a seat belt’s the only safety concern on a go-kart track, but this unbelievable accident shows just how tragic an assumption that can be.

A 24-year-old Muslim woman was strangled to death after the flowing headpiece of her burkha — a garment used to cover up the majority of the body — became ensnared in the wheels of a go-kart she was driving. She then lost control of the vehicle and crashed it into a wall of the recreational area, located near the town of Port Stephens, Sydney.

Paramedics rushed to the scene within moments, but the woman’s throat and neck injuries were so severe that medical personnel were unable to revive her, even after she arrived at John Hunter Hospital in Newcastle.

According to news reports, the woman (who has not yet been named) had followed all safety precautions put in place by the recreational facility — but there were no policies or insurance concerns prohibiting burkhas or other long garments from being worn on the go-kart track.

Yeah, the title of this thread got you looking. A tad disappointed, are we?

C&CDean
5/24/2010, 08:18 PM
Not at all. One less muslim ain't really a bad thing.

soonerinkaty
5/24/2010, 08:20 PM
Hahahahaha

Jacie
5/24/2010, 08:25 PM
There will probably be a fatwa on go cart track operators . . .

SoonerInKCMO
5/24/2010, 09:00 PM
Reminds me of a bit I saw on Bill Maher's show -

EpJwk2fxq8M

Leroy Lizard
5/24/2010, 09:23 PM
I prefer burkhas over anorexia.

Curly Bill
5/24/2010, 10:35 PM
Disappointed? Naw, I got a chuckle out of it.

yermom
5/24/2010, 10:40 PM
i think Dean had the same reaction when this was posted almost two months ago

what kinda retard news ripoff site is that? there's no dates or location or anything

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1264535/Muslim-woman-strangled-burkha-freak-kart-accident.html

Leroy Lizard
5/25/2010, 12:35 AM
I got it through a daily news email, which has typically been pretty good.

Lately I have been looking at footage of old race car wrecks. Some of them are pretty sickening. The Muslim lady got off lightly.

GKeeper316
5/25/2010, 12:47 AM
why do you think arab guys make arab chicks wear that ****?

for all their cultural and religious flaws, ya gotta hand it to them arabs. they crank out some very hot ***.

Leroy Lizard
5/25/2010, 12:57 AM
Some of their singers are gorgeous. And they don't have a lot of skanks, unlike the U.S.