PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get my hail damage repaired?

jdsooner
5/22/2010, 06:07 PM
In the OKC metro area, what are some reliable auto body shops?

SunnySooner
5/22/2010, 06:33 PM
When I was a claims adjuster in Norman, the Leon Pierce shop always seemed to have pretty happy campers, they did nice work and were friendly and professional.

StoopTroup
5/22/2010, 06:35 PM
I thought this was gonna be about jd getting some botox in his ***.

sooner59
5/23/2010, 01:11 AM
Look like a Denny's waitress? Like someone hit you in the back of the legs with a bag of nickles?

Okla-homey
5/23/2010, 12:34 PM
In the OKC metro area, what are some reliable auto body shops?

If all else fails, look for a AAA-approved shop. AAA will yank their endorsement if they learn of even a few complaints made by AAA members.

TheBobbyTrain
5/24/2010, 09:07 AM
myers body shop on 27th and eastern in moore. he's always done a fantastic job on my stuff.

OUinFLA
5/24/2010, 09:26 AM
A Blonde girl had her car damaged by hail stones. Lots of dents in the car.

She went to the body shop and asked how to get them fixed.

Body shop guy said, it's easy, you can fix them yourself.

Blonde asks, How?

BS guy says, Ya see that pipe sticking out under the rear bumper, you blow on that until all the dents pop out.

Blonde goes home, sits down in her driveway and starts blowing on the tail pipe.

half an hour later her blonde roommate comes out to the drive and asks What are you doing?

Blonde #1 explains it to Blonde #2 and says..... But, Im afraid Im doing it wrong as nothing is happening.

Blonde #2 says Of course nothing is happening, you left the windows down, all the air is getting out.

BudSooner
5/24/2010, 10:27 AM
When I was a claims adjuster in Norman, the Leon Pierce shop always seemed to have pretty happy campers, they did nice work and were friendly and professional.
Dad did that for a bit, he thought being a body shop manager was dull....he later went back to the shop he left. The owner was pretty cool about things like that, if he had an employee that was looking at greener pastures then he let the guy do it and held the job open.

Not many guys like that around anymore, pretty cool even though he was an aggy.

If all else fails, look for a AAA-approved shop. AAA will yank their endorsement if they learn of even a few complaints made by AAA members.
Yep, they damn sure will and when that happens then the shop ain't long for this world unless they get bought out by a larger chain.
Even so, the word of mouth is the strongest ally of any business and if the customers think the same employees work there then it is doomed.
Same thing happened to the grocery store I worked at, the Homeland at 15th&Yale shut down and Buds bought it. It took them years to gain the trust of the local shoppers.

A Blonde girl had her car damaged by hail stones. Lots of dents in the car.

She went to the body shop and asked how to get them fixed.

Body shop guy said, it's easy, you can fix them yourself.

Blonde asks, How?

BS guy says, Ya see that pipe sticking out under the rear bumper, you blow on that until all the dents pop out.

Blonde goes home, sits down in her driveway and starts blowing on the tail pipe.

half an hour later her blonde roommate comes out to the drive and asks What are you doing?

Blonde #1 explains it to Blonde #2 and says..... But, Im afraid Im doing it wrong as nothing is happening.

Blonde #2 says Of course nothing is happening, you left the windows down, all the air is getting out.Thats the funniest damn things i've read this morning.:D

SbOrOiNaEnR
5/24/2010, 12:27 PM
Make sure you hit up those places with out-of-state area codes that make you pay cash upfront. ;) :D