PDA

View Full Version : WE JUST NEED SOME FEW HUNDREDS $$$

badger
5/19/2010, 10:26 AM
Hello!
I'm sorry I didn't inform you about our traveling... we are presently in London, United Kingdom on short vacation and as we write to you now.. its unbelievable me and my family are stuck here,got mugged at gun point on our way to the hotel and our money,credit cards,phone and other valuable things were taken off me at gun point, thanking Almighty God for save keeping our passport., we really need your urgent assistance quickly ? WE JUST NEED SOME FEW HUNDREDS $$$ TO SORT OUT OUR HOTEL BILLS AND we promise to refund it back to you once we get home cause we still have some cash in our account but we cant access any here right now ,already canceled all our cards immediately after the muggers took our things off me!!! still at the public internet library where am making use of the free internet access, we will forever be grateful if you can help us,Waiting to hear from you quickly cos our flight leaves in few hrs but need to sort the hotel bills
and please save us from been embarrassed.

Love you, Carol

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 10:30 AM
Hello!
I'm sorry I didn't inform you about our traveling... we are presently in London, United Kingdom on short vacation and as we write to you now.. its unbelievable me and my family are stuck here,got mugged at gun point on our way to the hotel and our money,credit cards,phone and other valuable things were taken off me at gun point, thanking Almighty God for save keeping our passport., we really need your urgent assistance quickly ? WE JUST NEED SOME FEW HUNDREDS $$$ TO SORT OUT OUR HOTEL BILLS AND we promise to refund it back to you once we get home cause we still have some cash in our account but we cant access any here right now ,already canceled all our cards immediately after the muggers took our things off me!!! still at the public internet library where am making use of the free internet access, we will forever be grateful if you can help us,Waiting to hear from you quickly cos our flight leaves in few hrs but need to sort the hotel bills
and please save us from been embarrassed.

Love you, Carol

ummm what? is this serious?

sooner59
5/19/2010, 10:40 AM
Sounds like some kind of Nigerian money scam. Anybody know Badger? If this isn't legit, it needs to be deleted.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 10:41 AM
I know a nigerian who would lend it to them..all he needs is there account information

NormanPride
5/19/2010, 10:42 AM
I have no idea what this is. Did you get this in an email?

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 10:45 AM
I have no idea what this is. Did you get this in an email?

that confirms it lol...i was all about getting some paypal rolling for you guys though

Leroy Lizard
5/19/2010, 10:46 AM
Maybe she meant to paste something and it pasted something that she had copied earlier.

She had posted something about ten minutes earlier and it made no mention of a mugging.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2881271#post2881271

olevetonahill
5/19/2010, 10:47 AM
Sure I can help
Just peem me all yer account info and Ill see what i can do .:D

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 10:53 AM
Maybe she meant to paste something and it pasted something that she had copied earlier.

She had posted something about ten minutes earlier and it made no mention of a mugging.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2881271#post2881271

true. i would have figured something like a "quick trip to london" would have come up in the conversation in the last couple of days. but who knows how these guys roll.

OKLA21FAN
5/19/2010, 10:57 AM
its a trap!

badger
5/19/2010, 10:58 AM
Sounds like some kind of Nigerian money scam. Anybody know Badger? If this isn't legit, it needs to be deleted.

n00b :rolleyes:

Seriously man, after nearly 20k posts I'm not gonna spam SF.com. :D

Yeah, got this in an e-mail and thought I'd share it with you all. My name's not Carol. I've never been to the UK and I know how to write proper English.

I just found it funny, that's all. Please don't send some few hundreds $$$ :P

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 10:59 AM
I'M CAROL!!

badger
5/19/2010, 10:59 AM
Wow, did I just pwn you all :eek:

:P

badger
5/19/2010, 11:00 AM
I'M CAROL!!

and I'm Sparticus. Nice to meet you, Carol :D

(this is exactly the thread we need when Oklahoma is drowning in thunder, lightning and hail)

MrJimBeam
5/19/2010, 11:01 AM
Hello!
,got mugged at gun point on our way to the hotel

There is no such thing as "guns" in London. That's why it's so safe there.

badger
5/19/2010, 11:02 AM
There is no such thing as "guns" in London. That's why it's so safe there.

Well, "Carol" must have encountered the man with the golden gun then :D

MrJimBeam
5/19/2010, 11:04 AM
Well, "Carol" must have encountered the man with the golden gun then :D

Or a gang of Muslum youths.

NormanPride
5/19/2010, 11:07 AM
Maybe "gun" is a code word for something...

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 11:09 AM
Bring on the whore d'ourves! Because this whore deserves some food! I'M CAROL!!

OU Adonis
its a trap!

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~dpadgett/ackbar.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
my Kia Spectra ran out of gas, I on the other hand have not. Does anyone have any Imodium AD? I'M CAROL!!

badger
5/19/2010, 11:11 AM
that confirms it lol...i was all about getting some paypal rolling for you guys though

Thanks, but I think da bears need your money more so they can overpay for Julius Peppers, Brian Urlacher and other d-guys past their primes ;)

(I can't go too many posts with you on a thread without insulting da bears. it's a rule)

thanking Almighty God for save keeping our passport... and that not chicago bears fan. suck are da bears! suck like muggers ???

OUMallen
5/19/2010, 11:13 AM
That's awesome. I have a super, super, super generic and common email address with gmail. You should see some of the stuff I get, from phishing to scams to legit, just-accidental emails! I've seen houses people ar elooking at and been invited to happy hours in Indianapolis, and people have wondered why I haven't called and not to worry about Aunt Doreen. It's comical.

StoopTroup
5/19/2010, 11:13 AM

:P

Ummmm....no...not all of us.

Dean or Homey haven't chimed in either. JLEW...you might have pwned him but he was probably busy with his Boyfriend. :D ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 11:15 AM
Let's see what you can get me. Something simple. How about a Dannon Frusion smoothie with a shot of rumplemintz up in there. I'm Carol!!

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 11:15 AM
BY SHOT I MEAN THE WHOLE BOTTLE!!

badger
5/19/2010, 11:17 AM
Soon we'll be getting something like this -

Daer Oklahoma Sooners fan,

This be commissioner Bee-bee. Need big financial assistance to together keep Big 12 confernece ??? Thanking the almighty Texas University of Austin Hornlongs that they will be staying, but must deerly pay the tiger of Mizzouri now. WE JUST NEED SOME FEW HUNDREDS MILLIONS $$$

Love you, Don

StoopTroup
5/19/2010, 11:27 AM
And he'll hear us all chuckling from miles away.

SunnySooner
5/19/2010, 11:40 AM
LOL at this thread, score one for the baj.

sooner59
5/19/2010, 12:22 PM
n00b :rolleyes:

Seriously man, after nearly 20k posts I'm not gonna spam SF.com. :D

Yeah, got this in an e-mail and thought I'd share it with you all. My name's not Carol. I've never been to the UK and I know how to write proper English.

I just found it funny, that's all. Please don't send some few hundreds $$$ :P

Well hell, I knew that. I wasn't concerned with you spamming. Somebody might have hacked into SF, though, was what I was wondering. It ain't like this place is Fort Knox, ya know. ;)

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks, but I think da bears need your money more so they can overpay for Julius Peppers, Brian Urlacher and other d-guys past their primes ;)

(I can't go too many posts with you on a thread without insulting da bears. it's a rule)

thanking Almighty God for save keeping our passport... and that not chicago bears fan. suck are da bears! suck like muggers ???

wow

badger
5/19/2010, 12:48 PM
Well hell, I knew that. I wasn't concerned with you spamming. Somebody might have hacked into SF, though, was what I was wondering. It ain't like this place is Fort Knox, ya know. ;)

So you're saying you can send me a some few hundreds $$$

Love you, Carol

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 01:18 PM
I need to use the ladies room. You know what I mean?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 01:18 PM
I'm gonna toke a spliffie and push one out in the handicap bathroom.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 01:19 PM
I'm Carol!!

SunnySooner
5/19/2010, 01:33 PM
steppie, "I'm Carol!!" needs to go in your sig, saves time. ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 01:34 PM
Im just waiting for somebody to catch on to what im doing

badger
5/19/2010, 02:19 PM
Im just waiting for somebody to catch on to what im doing

You trying to start some South Oval meme, where anytime something is far too ridiculous to be true, "I'm Carol!" is the inside joke that lets everyone except n00bs know that we're j/k and all?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 02:31 PM
noooo

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 04:04 PM
noooo

ok carol, we're calling uncle...taking a knee....tapping out.

whats the answer?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 04:08 PM
And then there's Carol!

And then there's Carol!

Sassy, slutty, sexy, skanky

Right on, Carol.

Dio
5/19/2010, 04:11 PM
I'm Carol and so's my wife!

swardboy
5/19/2010, 06:30 PM
I'm paranoid schizophrenic.
I'm Carol, and so am I.

StoopTroup
5/20/2010, 06:27 AM
I hang my ornaments right in front of Christmas Carol every year.

stoopified
5/21/2010, 09:50 AM

:POK,Carol

Veritas
5/21/2010, 12:24 PM
Don't make slap a bitch, Carol.