PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans are desperate.....

SteelClip49
5/18/2010, 12:25 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/bus/stories/051810dnbusfrito.12d4f04e.html

Plano-based Frito-Lay urged to drop sponsorship of Arizona sporting events

08:53 AM CDT on Tuesday, May 18, 2010
By KAREN ROBINSON-JACOBS and DIANNE SOLIS
[email protected]
[email protected]

Frito-Lay Inc. is among the “dozens of companies” nationwide being urged to drop sponsorship of sporting events in Arizona following that state’s passage of a controversial immigration bill.

Reports circulated Monday that Latino-activist groups — including the League of United Latin American Citizens — were calling for a boycott of products made by Frito-Lay if the Plano-based snack maker did not end its sponsorship of the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Ariz.

A national spokesman for LULAC, one of the nation’s largest Latino activist groups, said LULAC is not calling for a boycott, though some local members might embrace such a move. He said he is making plans to meet with executives from a variety of companies to talk about their sponsorships.

“Let me be clear: There is no LULAC boycott of Frito-Lay or any other company,” said Brent Wilkes, executive director of the Washington-based group, which has its strongest presence in Texas.

He said Frito-Lay is among the “dozens of companies that we’ve reached out to, to ask them to pull their sponsorship of events in that state.” He did not say if he was meeting with any other Texas companies.

A spokeswoman for Frito-Lay said the snack maker “values its long-term relationship with the Fiesta Bowl, which has given college football fans some memorable games. Any decision that could impact the numerous employees we have in Arizona or the people associated with our partnerships must be seriously weighed.”

Accion America, a small Dallas-based group formed to protest restrictive laws proposed in Farmers Branch and Irving, said it is urging people who oppose the Arizona law to boycott Frito-Lay until it pulls out of the bowl game.

Carlos Quintanilla, president of Accion America, said Frito-Lay was singled out because of the “billions and billions” the Latino community spends on its products.

Arizona is believed to be the first state to demand that immigrants meet federal requirements to carry identity documents. It is already a federal requirement for noncitizen immigrants over 18 carry immigration documents showing they are in the U.S. lawfully, said Maria Elena Garcia-Upson, the Dallas spokeswoman for Citizenship and Immigration Services.

The controversial measure has sparked national calls for boycotts — but most have been aimed at encouraging people not to attend events in Arizona.

yermom
5/18/2010, 12:39 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/bus/stories/051810dnbusfrito.12d4f04e.html

Plano-based Frito-Lay urged to drop sponsorship of Arizona sporting events

08:53 AM CDT on Tuesday, May 18, 2010
By KAREN ROBINSON-JACOBS and DIANNE SOLIS
[email protected]
[email protected]

Frito-Lay Inc. is among the “dozens of companies” nationwide being urged to drop sponsorship of sporting events in Arizona following that state’s passage of a controversial immigration bill.

Reports circulated Monday that Latino-activist groups — including the League of United Latin American Citizens — were calling for a boycott of products made by Frito-Lay if the Plano-based snack maker did not end its sponsorship of the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Ariz.

A national spokesman for LULAC, one of the nation’s largest Latino activist groups, said LULAC is not calling for a boycott, though some local members might embrace such a move. He said he is making plans to meet with executives from a variety of companies to talk about their sponsorships.

“Let me be clear: There is no LULAC boycott of Frito-Lay or any other company,” said Brent Wilkes, executive director of the Washington-based group, which has its strongest presence in Texas.

He said Frito-Lay is among the “dozens of companies that we’ve reached out to, to ask them to pull their sponsorship of events in that state.” He did not say if he was meeting with any other Texas companies.

A spokeswoman for Frito-Lay said the snack maker “values its long-term relationship with the Fiesta Bowl, which has given college football fans some memorable games. Any decision that could impact the numerous employees we have in Arizona or the people associated with our partnerships must be seriously weighed.”

Accion America, a small Dallas-based group formed to protest restrictive laws proposed in Farmers Branch and Irving, said it is urging people who oppose the Arizona law to boycott Frito-Lay until it pulls out of the bowl game.

Carlos Quintanilla, president of Accion America, said Frito-Lay was singled out because of the “billions and billions” the Latino community spends on its products.

Arizona is believed to be the first state to demand that immigrants meet federal requirements to carry identity documents. It is already a federal requirement for noncitizen immigrants over 18 carry immigration documents showing they are in the U.S. lawfully, said Maria Elena Garcia-Upson, the Dallas spokeswoman for Citizenship and Immigration Services.

The controversial measure has sparked national calls for boycotts — but most have been aimed at encouraging people not to attend events in Arizona.

sounds like they should boycott the whole country ;)

fossil
5/18/2010, 12:43 PM
:P YGSM!! So, they're gonna ask Frito-Lay to drop the Fiesta bowl and not sponsor it anymore. These people have lost their minds. I'm in favor of boycotting the boycotters. So there!!

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 12:46 PM
:P YGSM!! So, they're gonna ask Frito-Lay to drop the Fiesta bowl and not sponsor it anymore. These people have lost their minds. I'm in favor of boycotting the boycotters. So there!!

let them boycott... then they'll buy the value brand from walmart which is made by.......frito lay

aj44mc
5/18/2010, 12:46 PM
The sad thing is here in AZ i think 80% of the people support the bill.

OU_Sooners75
5/18/2010, 12:48 PM
LOL...wow...so in other words..."LETS PROTEST OR BOYCOTT SOMETHING IN A STATE THAT ACTUALLY PASSED A LAW THAT STATES IT SHOULD ENFORCE THE LAWS ALREADY IN PLACE BY THE US GOVERNMENT."

Interesting.

Dont these idiots have a brain? The AZ law is just in place to enforce the laws already in place!

LOL....Good Lord, some people are just stupid!

SoonerLB
5/18/2010, 01:24 PM
Arizona, doing the job the of Federal Government since 2010! ;)

meoveryouxinfinity
5/18/2010, 01:28 PM
This bill is SO MISUNDERSTOOD by those against it. Mostly because the media has misreported it.
So proud of Miss Oklahoma too.

NormanPride
5/18/2010, 01:29 PM
I'm sure Frito Lay gives a **** what the LULAC thinks of it. I'd never even heard of LULAC before this and my guess is that the vast majority of "hispanic" or "latino" persons in the country are the same.

Flagstaffsooner
5/18/2010, 01:42 PM
LULAC- Lazy Undocumented Latinos Against Caucasions

KantoSooner
5/18/2010, 01:46 PM
I've lived in four foreign countries in my life. In every one, there were regulations regarding what I could and could not do that were distinct from and more restrictive than what a native citizen could do. In all of them, I was required by law to carry an ID card with me at all times (generally with a reasonable condition of being more than X hundred yards from my residence. I didn't have to carry the card while I mowed or jogged, etc.)
And no one was a dickhead about it. In my neighborhoods the cops knew who I was and all was cool. The didn't bust me while taking out the trash or anything like that.

AND I WAS LEGALLY THERE.

What in the world is the big deal with being required to carry a card and being required to produce it in the event you are pulled over for speeding or the like?

stoopified
5/18/2010, 02:17 PM
I've lived in four foreign countries in my life. In every one, there were regulations regarding what I could and could not do that were distinct from and more restrictive than what a native citizen could do. In all of them, I was required by law to carry an ID card with me at all times (generally with a reasonable condition of being more than X hundred yards from my residence. I didn't have to carry the card while I mowed or jogged, etc.)
And no one was a dickhead about it. In my neighborhoods the cops knew who I was and all was cool. The didn't bust me while taking out the trash or anything like that.

AND I WAS LEGALLY THERE.

What in the world is the big deal with being required to carry a card and being required to produce it in the event you are pulled over for speeding or the like?Because it is racist don't ya know? Liberals that think enforcing our laws is the wrong thing to do are idiots.Race has NOTHING to do with immigration laws,legal or illegeal status has EVERYTHING to do with immigration law.

Collier11
5/18/2010, 02:20 PM
So let me get this straight, all of these states and politicos are flipping out because Arizona is requiring immigrants to do something that is required by law...hmmm

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 02:23 PM
ok then... see you guys on the south oval in 3....2.....1.....

OU_Sooners75
5/18/2010, 02:25 PM
So let me get this straight, all of these states and politicos are flipping out because Arizona is requiring immigrants to do something that is required by law...hmmm

States? It is the people protecting the illegal immigrants that are all up in arms about this law!

Collier11
5/18/2010, 02:27 PM
California has spoken out, corporations have spoken out, etc...

stoops the eternal pimp
5/18/2010, 02:30 PM
The guy who brought me my burrito had a lot to say about it..didn't understand any of it though

OU_Sooners75
5/18/2010, 02:39 PM
California has spoken out, corporations have spoken out, etc...

That is because California is little mexico!

Collier11
5/18/2010, 02:40 PM
exactly

badger
5/18/2010, 02:47 PM

California - man, their credit is so bad it doesn't matter if they boycott stuff, because they don't have any money to spend anyways.

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 02:49 PM
i got an idea....

don't like the law being enforced?
don't like being profiled?
don't like gringos?
dont like your rights being trampled?

don't go away mad.....just go away. thats the wonderful thing about this country. freedom of speech. you can say whatever you want but so can everyone else. i say you're a taco bending river rafter and you need to follow the same rules everyone else follows or get the fugg out.

if I get pulled over on the highway and don't have an ID what happens? same thing that happens to the pepper bellies its just assumed i am an american citizen because i can speak engrish foo! if you make no attempt to learn the fuggin language, make no attempt to be here legally and isolate yourself in your own lil barrio in whatever city the VW vanagon kicks your smelly out in,
THAT'S
YOUR
FAULT....

not ours. assimilate or die.

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 02:51 PM
California - man, their credit is so bad it doesn't matter if they boycott stuff, because they don't have any money to spend anyways.

THATS what we're squeeling....why is their economy jacked? because they have a bunch of frijole eating sumbishes eating all of our welfare cheese.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 02:51 PM
Something tells me you don't like the legal mexicans either. Just a hunch.

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 02:58 PM

lol believe it or not...my step grandparents are from mexico city....like 1936 straight to OKC. did the paperwork before he ever left mexico. got everything in order, sold everything they had for gas money...granpaps fought in WWII AS AN AMAERICAN. they did it legally and didnt EVER expect to be treated any friggin differently than anyone else. he said once he planted the roots in the house they STILL own, he was a bona fide american. no mexican to them. just american.

in fact, he would be the first to call a non-legal a "wetback"

badger
5/18/2010, 03:00 PM
THATS what we're squeeling....why is their economy jacked? because they have a bunch of frijole eating sumbishes eating all of our welfare cheese.

Nah - it was getting more for less for too long. They had attendants at skate parks, programs for underprivileged kids, adults, retired persons, etc.

Soon, skate parks will be skating at your own risk and underprivileged people will be underprivileged due to lack of funding... like everywhere else, heh.

Collier11
5/18/2010, 03:00 PM
lol believe it or not...my step grandparents are from mexico city....like 1936 straight to OKC. did the paperwork before he ever left mexico. got everything in order, sold everything they had for gas money...granpaps fought in WWII AS AN AMAERICAN. they did it legally and didnt EVER expect to be treated any friggin differently than anyone else. he said once he planted the roots in the house they STILL own, he was a bona fide american. no mexican to them. just american.

Check Mate!!!

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 03:02 PM
Check Mate!!!

That's always the first line of defense, my best friend is Mexican!

My daddy slept with a Mexican!

I love Chimichangas!

Collier11
5/18/2010, 03:02 PM
yea sept its his family, not his BF.

OU Adonis
5/18/2010, 03:05 PM

I am all for legal mexican's. I just hate when the girl lies about her age... Damn man she looked 18 to me.

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 03:08 PM
That's always the first line of defense, my best friend is mexican!

My daddy slept with a Mexican!

I love Tacos!

did i mention this is a free country? say what you want dude/dudette but dont get your feelers hurt when you get the bullshiite thrown back in your face.

know your role. the quicker "THEY" figure this out, the easier it will be for them. if you arent a citizen, you have no rights so your "role" is an illegal alien susceptible to prison/deportation.

if you are not a citizen, you had better keep your head low in that hole you're diggin. if you are seen waving a mexican flag in a parade designed to stir rebellion in your brothers in arms and you are not here legally, expect to get the big one stuck in your dirt road.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 03:17 PM
did i mention this is a free country? say what you want dude/dudette but dont get your feelers hurt when you get the bullshiite thrown back in your face.

know your role. the quicker "THEY" figure this out, the easier it will be for them. if you arent a citizen, you have no rights so your "role" is an illegal alien susceptible to prison/deportation.

if you are not a citizen, you had better keep your head low in that hole you're diggin. if you are seen waving a mexican flag in a parade designed to stir rebellion in your brothers in arms and you are not here legally, expect to get the big one stuck in your dirt road.

Nice, did you spit tobacco on the floor after you wrote that one?

OU_Sooners75
5/18/2010, 03:20 PM
Nice, did you spit tobacco on the floor after you wrote that one?

Seriously KC...just stop...just because you like to aid and abet the illegal criminals...doesn't mean everyone else does.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 03:23 PM
I just think it's funny (funny being another word for stupid) how people can be all concerned and faux altruistic about illegal aliens and their desire for them to become legal, yet have no problem downgrading them and calling them every name in the book while doing so.

Collier11
5/18/2010, 03:33 PM
the people of this board call all races funny and demeaning names :D

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 03:34 PM
I just think it's funny (funny being another word for stupid) how people can be all concerned and faux altruistic about illegal aliens and their desire for them to become legal, yet have no problem downgrading them and calling them every name in the book while doing so.

i am speaking to you as a war veteran and 3rd generation american... i can deal with them being here. but, do it legally. become a citizen or leave. its that simple. don't climb the fence and "break into the country" on a dark night and then claim you've been here all along. don't sit on the fence and claim you are an american to your barrio peeps back in the old world and then when its en vogue be a "mexican american" to the others when whitey is around. it's dickmunchers like you who empower these fuggtards to act the way they do and quite honestly, its bores me to tears that tree hugging bishes like you exsist.

do i think they need to get clubbed like baby seals by polizei type actions? no. but, when you find them, bring them to justice and throw them in jail or slow down just enough at the border and boot them out of the door of a moving truck at the same place they entered the country. outside the border.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 03:35 PM
the people of this board call all races funny and demeaning names :D

True, and some of them wear funny looking bed sheets!

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 03:40 PM
i am speaking to you as a war veteran and 3rd generation american... i can deal with them being here. but, do it legally. become a citizen or leave. its that simple. don't climb the fence and "break into the country" on a dark night and then claim you've been here all along. don't sit on the fence and claim you are an american to your barrio peeps back in the old world and then when its en vogue be a "mexican american" to the others when whitey is around. it's dickmunchers like you who empower these fuggtards to act the way they do and quite honestly, its bores me to tears that tree hugging bishes like you exsist.

do i think they need to get clubbed like baby seals by polizei type actions? no. but, when you find them, bring them to justice and throw them in jail or slow down just enough at the border and boot them out of the door of a moving truck at the same place they entered the country. outside the border.

Take note, kids! This is how far you get in life with no diploma.

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 03:46 PM

yeh. whatever. without a doubt, i have more credit hours than you.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 03:49 PM
yeh. whatever. without a doubt, i have more credit hours than you.

Judging by your reasoning and thought process, I'd say its paying dividends ten fold!

Leroy Lizard
5/18/2010, 03:51 PM
Frito-Lay needs to be careful. A large retailer like Wal-Mart could pull their product and cost them billions. And for what gain?

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 03:53 PM
Judging by your reasoning and thought process, I'd say its paying dividends ten fold!

im doing well. thanks for your concern. now, get yer asss back in the winder and get me my BigMac.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 03:55 PM
1992 called, they want their joke back.

OU Adonis
5/18/2010, 03:57 PM
You know this is what we don't need, a division. Good honest folks being split on an issue when we should be united in our hate for the Irish.

:D

Collier11
5/18/2010, 03:58 PM

I just want you to get my order right and count my change back correctly :D

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 03:59 PM

clever. got anything else? man, what are you going to do with your time? 14 days left until deano delivers your welfare check.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 04:00 PM
I just want you to get my order right and count my change back correctly :D

Pimps don't make change, fool.

Collier11
5/18/2010, 04:00 PM
The MCPimplar

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 04:01 PM
clever. got anything else? man, what are you going to do with your time? 14 days left until deano delivers your welfare check.

I guess I could spend more time bouncing you on your head?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/18/2010, 04:02 PM
I got the shakes that will make you quake

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 04:04 PM
I guess I could spend more time bouncing you on your head?

roflmao...whatever dude. i shiite bigger than you this morning.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 04:09 PM
roflmao...whatever dude. i shiite bigger than you this morning.

1982 called, they want their joke back and just want you to stop, like now.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 04:10 PM
I got the shakes that will make you quake

need a job?

JohnnyMack
5/18/2010, 04:10 PM
http://www.maxtastic.org/pics/internet_fight.jpg

JohnnyMack
5/18/2010, 04:11 PM
http://hosting06.imagecross.com/image-hosting-08/5928internet-fight.jpg

JohnnyMack
5/18/2010, 04:12 PM
http://www.photochopz.com/gallery/data/500/medium/ethug2.jpg

OU Adonis
5/18/2010, 04:13 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/2XCx5EvYFSndL1MOb6Zaa2eZGagS3Kq9C2xA0K4A5Sl6ICQbiG dUD2DajUMeEveGUFDFC*5l*PD1MNoj-NtYMZJLuhvYd2Mv/arguing.jpg

Collier11
5/18/2010, 04:14 PM
^ Fail

OU Adonis
5/18/2010, 04:15 PM
I suck at the interweb

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 04:15 PM
1982 called, they want their joke back and just want you to stop, like now.

like now? well....why didnt you say so in the first place?

you friggin hack. why don't you go get a nice big plate of sushi and a cool cream soda and leave the debating to the grown folks? you know, the ones who live in the real world and pay taxes and what not.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/18/2010, 04:17 PM
need a job?

heck ya playa...puts me on da frize

Collier11
5/18/2010, 04:19 PM
lol

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 04:20 PM
you friggin hack. why don't you go get a nice big plate of sushi and a cool cream soda and leave the debating to the grown folks? you know, the ones who live in the real world and pay taxes and what not.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2714/4518321904_67e4dac2c7_o.jpg

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 04:22 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2714/4518321904_67e4dac2c7_o.jpg

roflmao...whatever that means. don't you have a rickey martin concert to go get ready for?

OU Adonis
5/18/2010, 04:26 PM
roflmao...whatever that means. don't you have a rickey martin concert to go get ready for?

Insert random "Rickey Martin bLows" joke

OU_Sooners75
5/18/2010, 04:31 PM

Take note kids:

This is what happens when you are wrong on an issue. You start degrading and name calling should be coming up shortly.

:pop:

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 04:37 PM
Take note kids:

This is what happens when you are wrong on an issue. You start degrading and name calling should be coming up shortly.

:pop:

Take note, kids.

This is what happens when reading comprehension flies out the window.

Name calling? Where? Degrading? Absolutely!

What issue? Oh, you mean blatant prejudices?

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 04:42 PM
And this is what happens when reading comprehension flies out the window.

europeans (germans who have barracks around them and frogs mostly )hate americans. HATE them. know why i dont live there? because they dont want us there.

this is the land of the FREE and home of the brave. i fought for the right to say this. listen...shut your friggin man pleaser and listen.... if they dont like it, they simply leave.

noone is holding them captive here. they have no rights here. they are free to go.

OU_Sooners75
5/18/2010, 04:49 PM
Take note, kids.

This is what happens when reading comprehension flies out the window.

It is quite funny that you would say something like this...

Considering I said, "Name calling should be coming shortly."

well, "Judging by your reading comprehension, I'd say your education is paying dividends ten fold!"

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 04:56 PM
It is quite funny that you would say something like this...

Considering I said, "Name calling should be coming shortly."

well, "Judging by your reading comprehension, I'd say your education is paying dividends ten fold!"

Considering I blaze through most of your drabble, you were lucky I caught that much.

ps. Could you get a bigger signature line? That one doesn't take up enough room, thanks!

OU_Sooners75
5/18/2010, 04:58 PM
Considering I blaze through most of your drabble, you were lucky I caught that much.

ps. Could you get a bigger signature line? That one doesn't take up enough room, thanks!

I feel honored!

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 05:00 PM
I feel honored!

Hey, no prob!

Leroy Lizard
5/18/2010, 05:01 PM
Wow. I'm good at gumming up threads but I can't touch this.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 05:04 PM
Wow. I'm good at gumming up threads but I can't touch this.

If the world blows up tomorrow, two things will live, roaches and your posts.

Leroy Lizard
5/18/2010, 05:05 PM
Because my posts are really good, right?

yermom
5/18/2010, 05:18 PM

believe it or not, if he tried that now he'd likely be a "wetback" today

GKeeper316
5/18/2010, 06:40 PM
whats really funny is that ive never seen a beaner eating doritos, fritos, or any other american snack chip... they all go to the beaner grocery and get the beaner chips in the packaging with the beaner language on it.

JLEW1818
5/18/2010, 06:54 PM
i mean hell, how can u take cali serious when they have Turbo Man as their leader?

swardboy
5/18/2010, 07:39 PM
Wow....someone pissed in their Rice Krispies this morning. SNAP, CRACKLE, POOP.

Jacie
5/18/2010, 07:40 PM

Californians are worried that their governor will be deported . . .

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/18/2010, 08:04 PM
LOL...wow...so in other words..."LETS PROTEST OR BOYCOTT SOMETHING IN A STATE THAT ACTUALLY PASSED A LAW THAT STATES IT SHOULD ENFORCE THE LAWS ALREADY IN PLACE BY THE US GOVERNMENT."

Interesting.

Dont these idiots have a brain? The AZ law is just in place to enforce the laws already in place!

LOL....Good Lord, some people are just stupid!If the genius owners of the Phoenix Suns could render a protest("Los Suns" jerseys), shows you how scared people are of the Mexican community, and losing their support.

Leroy Lizard
5/18/2010, 08:12 PM
Californians are worried that their governor will be deported . . .

Or hopeful.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/18/2010, 09:55 PM
how dare them! boycotting is as American as apple pie!

Jello Biafra
5/18/2010, 10:43 PM

yeh i do because a legal mexican would mean they are an actual american.

delhalew
5/18/2010, 11:02 PM
A love song for KC...
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KOXOkqVORxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KOXOkqVORxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 11:09 PM
yeh i do because a legal mexican would mean they are an actual american.

So if their here legally do you still use racial undertone slang like taco bending river rafter, pepper bellies, smelly, wetback, etc.....?

I bet you do.

MR2-Sooner86
5/18/2010, 11:21 PM
taco bending river rafter, pepper bellies, smelly, wetback, etc.....?

I haven't heard some of those. Thanks for the new slangs to use.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 11:24 PM
I haven't heard some of those. Thanks for the new slangs to use.

Don't thank me, thank the "assimilate or die" poster.

MR2-Sooner86
5/18/2010, 11:25 PM

I never threaten Mexicans with death....just point a gun to their head.

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2010, 11:31 PM
I never threaten Mexicans with death....just point a gun to their head.

Somewhere, Jello Biafra just shed a proud tear.

hotshot13422
5/19/2010, 12:39 AM
Wait, there are some people that are mad that a law passed that actually enforces the law we already had? People are stupid. Just be legal and none of this matters. Wow, what a concept, right?

5/19/2010, 12:55 AM
Wait, there are some people that are mad that a law passed that actually enforces the law we already had? People are stupid. Just be legal and none of this matters. Wow, what a concept, right?Sad the country has to go through this shi*, isn't it?

OU_Sooners75
5/19/2010, 06:57 AM
If the genius owners of the Phoenix Suns could render a protest("Los Suns" jerseys), shows you how scared people are of the Mexican community, and losing their support.

That was done for Cinco De Mayo...not because they were scared of any protesters.

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 08:17 AM
So if their here legally do you still use racial undertone slang like taco bending river rafter, pepper bellies, smelly, wetback, etc.....?

I bet you do.

actually, yeh....i use the N word to me black buddies too just like i call you a peter flavored straw slurper...see, it all works out.

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 08:40 AM
Somewhere, Jello Biafra just shed a proud tear.

the whole stupid point i must make here is Jello is actually quite liberal. he's just making a point to you man-flavored slim-fast drinking retards that sometimes you go a lil bit far.

MrJimBeam
5/19/2010, 09:12 AM
Don't thank me, thank the "assimilate or America dies" poster.

Fixed

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 09:15 AM

just a quick quershion....would you consider the term "melting pot" and the word "assimilate" as nearly the same thing?

5/19/2010, 11:25 AM
That was done for Cinco De Mayo...not because they were scared of any protesters.Do some research. It was a chicken-shi* move on their part, and a lot of Suns fans are PO'd at them.

JohnnyMack
5/19/2010, 11:27 AM

<Native Americans>True.</Native Americans>

SoonerNate
5/19/2010, 12:00 PM

Amen!

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 12:49 PM
<Native Americans>True.</Native Americans>

really? lol cuz they are all wrapped around the axle about something that happened multiple generations ago. this is a topic that is happening NOW....not a generation BEFORE your grandparents were born.

matter of fact, screw it....im pissed off that most americans hate the kaiser and irish potatoes. see how that works?

JohnnyMack
5/19/2010, 01:03 PM
really? lol cuz they are all wrapped around the axle about something that happened multiple generations ago. this is a topic that is happening NOW....not a generation BEFORE your grandparents were born.

matter of fact, screw it....im pissed off that most americans hate the kaiser and irish potatoes. see how that works?

But...but...assimilate or die was our policy towards the Native Americans. I can't help it if I like history books. They're interesting. And informative. And stuff.

KC//CRIMSON
5/19/2010, 01:10 PM
Careful there, Johnny. You don't want to upset the Grand Wizard.

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 01:13 PM

lol im further from that tag than you are. believe me.

MR2-Sooner86
5/19/2010, 01:42 PM
But...but...assimilate or die was our policy towards the Native Americans. I can't help it if I like history books. They're interesting. And informative. And stuff.

Yeah...the Indians are really upset with the billions we give them each and every year....

JohnnyMack
5/19/2010, 01:44 PM
Yeah...the Indians are really upset with the billions we give them each and every year....

Money makes everything better.

MR2-Sooner86
5/19/2010, 01:46 PM

So if the Mexicans would just shut the **** up and build some casinos and beach resorts in Florida it'd be alright.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 01:53 PM
who is "we" and "them"?

I'll take the answer off the air

MrJimBeam
5/19/2010, 01:59 PM

I'm confused, the Grand Wizard usually doesn't show up till we're bashing Barrack on health care reform.

Collier11
5/19/2010, 02:12 PM
who is "we" and "them"?

I'll take the answer off the air

probably the same as "those people"

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 02:13 PM
ohhh...you always clear things up...I'll reward you later...

Half a Hundred
5/19/2010, 02:15 PM
Oh noes. An interest group works to promote its cause through non-violent means. It's the end of America I tell you. THE END OF AMERICA.

Wishboned
5/19/2010, 02:28 PM
The Frito Bandito wept...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/TheRainKing/myspace/10_Frito.jpg

Collier11
5/19/2010, 02:31 PM
ohhh...you always clear things up...I'll reward you later...

tasty

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 02:41 PM

possibly. hey, heres an idea. "MOVE ON WITH YER FUGGIN LIFE!!!" we can be pissed at the romans for beatting up the poor engrish with thier dicksticks back at the time of jaysooz who them beat the stink out of the scottish who them moved to ireland to beat down the red nosed alchie bums who them moved maricuh and started beating on italian immigrants who then started running mobs....see how this goes on an on and on? MEXICANS are next in line ;) you become an murican citizen, it all stops. you are no longer a black sheep. you become one of us....in other words, you either with us or against us.

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 02:42 PM
tasty

collier, sometimes... you and step make liberace look like a strip club bouncer...

JohnnyMack
5/19/2010, 02:45 PM
possibly. hey, heres an idea. "MOVE ON WITH YER FUGGIN LIFE!!!" we can be pissed at the romans for beatting up the poor engrish with thier dicksticks back at the time of jaysooz who them beat the stink out of the scottish who them moved to ireland to beat down the red nosed alchie bums who them moved maricuh and started beating on italian immigrants who then started running mobs....see how this goes on an on and on? MEXICANS are next in line ;) you become an murican citizen, it all stops. you are no longer a black sheep. you become one of us....in other words, you either with us or against us.

So......we're all a bunch of crips?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 02:47 PM
its hard to type and throw up gang signs

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 02:51 PM
So......we're all a bunch of crips?

lol jesus dude. does your keyboard wear a helmet too?

Collier11
5/19/2010, 03:05 PM
collier, sometimes... you and step make liberace look like a strip club bouncer...

keeps you wonderin

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 03:44 PM
keeps you wonderin

yes. yes it does. you guys have the sammich, we have tostitos, tacos, bean burritos, and frijoles, now all we need it this thread is jlew adding the fruit salad and olevet supplying the "juice" and we'll have a full meal.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 03:46 PM
jlew prefers to toss a nice salad to just a plain fruit salad

OU_Sooners75
5/19/2010, 03:55 PM
Do some research. It was a chicken-shi* move on their part, and a lot of Suns fans are PO'd at them.
Okay, I will....

Though there was a political decision here by the team owner...they wore them for Cino De Mayo.

The Suns voted on the jerseys and unanimously decided to wear them for Cinco De Mayo.
Robert Sarver decided - with unanimous support from his players - that the Suns would wear their "Los Suns" jerseys for Game 2 tonight on Cinco de Mayo, a Mexican holiday.
PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Suns will wear "Los Suns" on their jerseys in Game 2 of the Western Conference semifinals on Wednesday night, owner Robert Sarver said, "to honor our Latino community and the diversity of our league, the state of Arizona, and our nation."

The decision to wear the jerseys on the Cinco de Mayo holiday...

Collier11
5/19/2010, 03:57 PM
we all know why he ordered the team to wear them it wasnt for Cinco De Mayo

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 03:58 PM
Okay, I will....

Though there was a political decision here by the team owner...they were them for Cino De Mayo.

lol how many meshicans are in the NBA? im asking. the only one i KNEW of was eddie...

OU_Sooners75
5/19/2010, 04:00 PM
we all know why he ordered the team to wear them it wasnt for Cinco De Mayo

And he did not order the team to wear them. He allowed the players to vote on if they were to wear them.

All I know is Rushcumbubble, thinks they wore them to stymie any protesters. That was not the case.

Collier11
5/19/2010, 04:09 PM
I doubt there was a team vote, highly doubt

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 04:21 PM
doesnt matter..lakers will take them out then nobody will care about the suns again

Collier11
5/19/2010, 04:22 PM
Los Lakers

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 04:24 PM
win lakers

Collier11
5/19/2010, 04:26 PM
They will force themselves on the Suns, after all, they do take on the attitude of their leader, Kobe :D

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 04:28 PM
Well, steve nash does look like a white girl

Collier11
5/19/2010, 04:28 PM
Jlew is alot like McGrady, wilts under pressure

5/19/2010, 04:33 PM
we all know why he ordered the team to wear them it wasnt for Cinco De MayoOf course he did. I live in PHX, and some people on this board want to deny the reason for Los Suns jerseys was protest against the new state law. That's chutzpah! http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/06/sports/basketball/06suns.html...if the city of LA didn't join in the protest against Arizona, I would have said "GO LAKERS! Now, it's "meh" for either team.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 04:33 PM
Jlew is alot like McGrady, wilts under pressure

jlew is like lady gaga...flashy with a small penis

Jello Biafra
5/19/2010, 04:41 PM
jlew is like lady gaga...flashy with a small penis

speaking of homeowners...where is the little fruit bat? i vote for stuck in a back alley with a small poodles back legs tucked into his boots and a needle full of black tar heroin stuck in his juggular.

Collier11
5/19/2010, 04:42 PM
but alot to say

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2010, 04:47 PM
speaking of homeowners...where is the little fruit bat? i vote for stuck in a back alley with a small poodles back legs tucked into his boots and a needle full of black tar heroin stuck in his juggular.

and wearing a shirt that says i heart bron bron

Collier11
5/19/2010, 04:57 PM
He is secretly depressed that Bron is out of the playoffs and his GF got sick of his crying so she locked him in a closet...its all good though, he needs to make his way out of the closet soon anyway

JLEW1818
5/19/2010, 08:18 PM
well well well

Collier11
5/19/2010, 08:27 PM
youve been missing the fun all day :D

OUinFLA
5/20/2010, 10:27 AM
So if the Mexicans would just shut the **** up and build some casinos and beach resorts in Florida it'd be alright.

Why you gotta go and bring Florida up into this?

We're having enough problems this year educating voters on how to punch a chad correctly.

Besides, the Seminoles seem to own the casino rights down here and they are a "happy" bunch of native Americans.

Beach resorts are floundering nowdays..................... Thanks BP

ndpruitt03
5/20/2010, 11:36 AM
Did anyone see the Mexican president on CNN last night? He basically said it's okay for Mexicans to profile but it's not okay for Americans to do so.

StoopTroup
5/20/2010, 12:33 PM
I already Profiled Mexico and I won't be buying anything they make there if possible and I will be scheduling my next vacation to the Bahamas.

bluedogok
5/20/2010, 11:04 PM
Did anyone see the Mexican president on CNN last night? He basically said it's okay for Mexicans to profile but it's not okay for Americans to do so.
It's OK for them do a lot of things that the US "can't do", like enforce their immigration laws.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/21/2010, 02:33 PM
http://www.retroland.com/retrotalk/userfiles/low-carb-nachos.jpg