PDA

View Full Version : My Cousin...

StoopTroup
5/17/2010, 07:46 PM
Saw him this weekend at his Father's House. His Sister's Daughter Graduated and we had a big get together at my Uncle's House afterward. Anyway...My Cousin is from Green Country and lived here most of his life as well as his wonderful Wife. They have 3 boys and a girl now. He got a new job this year. He is a Texas Parks and Recreation Game Ranger now living in Texas :texan: . Evidently they had to hire an Okie as they needed someone who could read and write.

Very happy for him and his beautiful Wife and Family. If you're ever caught poaching in West Texas...mentioning StoopTroup will not get you off the hook as his Wife and him are both oSu Grads. Toss around stuff like....That Pat Jones sure was a great Coach. It might at least lower your bail. :D

That is all.

ST

soonerinkaty
5/18/2010, 12:45 AM
Is his sister's daughter hawt?

SunnySooner
5/18/2010, 05:31 AM
lol, you have aggie in your family? My cousin is about to marry one, he'll be the only one, but he ain't blood, so it doesn't count. ;)

C&CDean
5/18/2010, 08:33 AM
He's married to an aggy, but she's a Sooner by injection.

olevetonahill
5/18/2010, 02:07 PM
Saw him this weekend at his Father's House. His Sister's Daughter Graduated and we had a big get together at my Uncle's House afterward. Anyway...My Cousin is from Green Country and lived here most of his life as well as his wonderful Wife. They have 3 boys and a girl now. He got a new job this year. He is a Texas Parks and Recreation Game Ranger now living in Texas :texan: . Evidently they had to hire an Okie as they needed someone who could read and write.

Very happy for him and his beautiful Wife and Family. If you're ever caught poaching in West Texas...mentioning StoopTroup will not get you off the hook as his Wife and him are both oSu Grads. Toss around stuff like....That Pat Jones sure was a great Coach. It might at least lower your bail. :D

That is all.

ST

This dont Compute :D