PDA

View Full Version : Obama admin apologizing to ChiComs for AZ law???

OklahomaTuba
5/17/2010, 09:12 AM
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/obama-bow-300x177.jpg
Or does he just think we are "as bad" as they are?? I'm sure the the folks in the gulags and having their organ harvested might disagree....

Posner said in addition to talks on freedom of religion and expression, labor rights and rule of law, officials also discussed Chinese complaints about problems with U.S. human rights, which have included crime, poverty, homelessness and racial discrimination.

He said U.S. officials did not whitewash the American record and in fact raised on its own a new immigration law in Arizona that requires police to ask about a person’s immigration status if there is suspicion the person is in the country illegally.http://apnews.excite.com/article/20100515/D9FMU8P81.html

Oh the horror of it all.

Leroy Lizard
5/17/2010, 09:14 AM
He said U.S. officials did not whitewash the American record and in fact raised on its own a new immigration law in Arizona that requires police to ask about a person’s immigration status if there is suspicion the person is in the country illegally.

The Chinese were probably thinking: "Okay, now get to the part where you act unreasonably."

OklahomaTuba
5/17/2010, 09:17 AM
The Chinese were probably thinking: "Okay, now get to the part where you act unreasonably."Only after they stopped laughing about running over their folks with their tanks, or remembering the "good ol days" of slaughtering millions during the cultural revolution.

Or maybe they were thinking the same thing that most of America is thinking about Obama at this point??

StoopTroup
5/17/2010, 09:35 AM
What are most Americans Thinking?

NCSooner18
5/17/2010, 09:38 AM
Did he promise that Obama would bow to them? Although I guess at this point that is a given.

OklahomaTuba
5/17/2010, 09:48 AM
Q: How you can tell those Chinese officials from Obama’s State Department officials in a crowded room?

A: The most pro-American officials are the Chinese ones.

Dio
5/17/2010, 12:24 PM
Chinese complaints about problems with U.S. human rights

That's hilarious, right there.

yermom
5/17/2010, 01:20 PM
That's hilarious, right there.

yep

of course, the immigration law isn't the first thing i'd think of

OklahomaTuba
5/17/2010, 01:53 PM
They didn't mention Bushilter and Darth Cheney's evil sinister neoKKKon plot to order the assassination of brown skinned American born freedom fighters did they???

and by bushilter and darth cheney, I mean Barack Obama???

OklahomaTuba
5/17/2010, 02:02 PM
Yup, just as bad. Imagine if they let the starving Norks into their country and had to ask them for ID!!!!! Oh Lord, how can we live with ourselves we're so bad.

Fearful of destabilizing ally North Korea, China is refusing to allow the men, women and children crossing the border even to apply for refugee status. There are no United Nations camps, no international aid workers, no help except for the missionaries and small humanitarian aid groups running clandestine operations. It’s illegal to try to count the refugees. Locals who help them face fines and jail terms. Says Kim Sang Chul, secretary general of the Seoul-based Commission to Help North Korean Refugees: “There is no comparable situation anywhere else in the world.”http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,131024,00.html

Crucifax Autumn
5/17/2010, 02:29 PM
Okay...I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bush sucked...Obama sucks. They both let us down majorly while also f*cking up out country and our world. As a matter of fact, I can go back 20 years firmly believing they ALL suck. Hell, make it 50 years at a minimum honestly.

Leroy Lizard
5/18/2010, 12:37 AM
I thought Nixon was pretty good.