PDA

View Full Version : I am pleased to announce...

Okla-homey
5/16/2010, 07:37 AM
that 28 years ago today, Mrs. Homey and I stood before our families and friends and swore an oath to God to be nice to each other and stay together until one one of us died. I am also happy we both took that oath seriously.

AlbqSooner
5/16/2010, 07:41 AM
Bless you my firend. Ya made a good choice.

SunnySooner
5/16/2010, 07:45 AM
Awww, that's sweet, Homey. Congrats.

StoopTroup
5/16/2010, 08:25 AM
Congrats from the Wife and I Homester. Hope you both have a great Day today.

ST

Crucifax Autumn
5/16/2010, 09:23 AM
Good job!

Congrats.

MR2-Sooner86
5/16/2010, 09:32 AM
swore an oath to God to be nice to each other

How's that working out? :D

delhalew
5/16/2010, 09:43 AM
How's that working out? :D

My wife and I are doing it wrong. Congrats Homey.

olevetonahill
5/16/2010, 09:48 AM
From all 3 of my Exes and Me :D
Grats

XingTheRubicon
5/16/2010, 09:53 AM
you mean each of you chose to honor their spouse over self for 28 years?

that's not very progressive

Okla-homey
5/16/2010, 10:00 AM
you mean each of you chose to honor their spouse over self for 28 years?

that's not very progressive

I know. If we were progressive, each of us would have moved on to new people about five times over the last 28 years.:D

VeeJay
5/16/2010, 12:14 PM
...and she stuck with ya even after you became a lawyer? ;)

sooner59
5/16/2010, 12:25 PM
Nice! Congrats.

Okla-homey
5/16/2010, 02:02 PM
She has always said she would never divorce me because we were both raised not to believe in it. She adds however, she would not hesitate to shoot me if necessary

reevie
5/16/2010, 03:37 PM
She has always said she would never divorce me because we were both raised not to believe in it. She adds however, she would not hesitate to shoot me if necessary

I'm thinking she stands to make more money off you from divorcing than shooting.

Okla-homey
5/16/2010, 03:40 PM
I'm thinking she stands to make more money off you from divorcing than shooting.

Not if she gets away with it. The life insurance alone would pay-off the mortgage and make her a millionaire.;)

Collier11
5/16/2010, 03:40 PM
Well played Homey!

swardboy
5/16/2010, 04:27 PM
You'll never appreciate the heart-break and rancor you've avoided...well done.

tommieharris91
5/16/2010, 05:18 PM
Not if she gets away with it. The life insurance alone would pay-off the mortgage and make her a millionaire.;)

In that case, she would probably be better off finding another way to kill you.

Congratulations, Homey and Homey-wife!!

btk108
5/16/2010, 05:53 PM
way to go Keith...and missus Homey!

Okla-homey
5/17/2010, 11:03 AM
In that case, she would probably be better off finding another way to kill you.

Congratulations, Homey and Homey-wife!!

She messed up big time years ago when she, being an RN, advised me she would prolly off me with an empty syringe injected while I slept. The air embolism would look just like I vapor-locked (stroke) and it's apparently undetectable on autopsy unless they suspect same and open me up with my corpse immersed underwater.

Now that all of you know her intended means of perpetrating her evil crime, she'll be found out, busted and be denied my insurance. Under Okie law, a person who kills or conspires with others to kill another cannot receive the decedent's insurance benefits. :D

NormanPride
5/17/2010, 11:15 AM
Well, that's a silly law. If she offs you and goes to jail for it, she should at least get the money. I mean, she would have gone through all that trouble!

;) Congrats, my friend!

Jello Biafra
5/17/2010, 11:23 AM
She messed up big time years ago when she, being an RN, advised me she would prolly off me with an empty syringe injected while I slept. The air embolism would look just like I vapor-locked (stroke) and it's apparently undetectable on autopsy unless they suspect same and open me up with my corpse immersed underwater.

Now that all of you know her intended means of perpetrating her evil crime, she'll be found out, busted and be denied my insurance. Under Okie law, a person who kills or conspires with others to kill another cannot receive the decedent's insurance benefits. :D

grats bro. my better half and i are going on 18 next month...its really a good feeling breaking the tradition of divorce.

seee.....this is what worries me, my wife is an RN as well, i KNOW she knows how to get away with it...now why did she have me up my life insurance last year to 400k???? now that the serious stuff is out of the way, allow me to get all juvenile on ya...."ummmm i know what you guys are doing tonight" ;)

olevetonahill
5/17/2010, 11:30 AM
grats bro. my better half and i are going on 18 next month...its really a good feeling breaking the tradition of divorce.

seee.....this is what worries me, my wife is an RN as well, i KNOW she knows how to get away with it...now why did she have me up my life insurance last year to 400k???? now that the serious stuff is out of the way, allow me to get all juvenile on ya...."ummmm i know what you guys are doing tonight" ;)

Drankin Metamucil?

stoopified
5/17/2010, 11:40 PM
Twenty-eight years ago? I was a young police officer who was willing to give his life to protect and serve,yeah I was a believer.What did I know,I was 22,single and ready to resue the world.Damn that was a long time ago. Congrats brother.When you going to give us our daily Whitey rules threads? I miss the history, sir.

C&CDean
5/18/2010, 08:31 AM
Congrats Homesters. Momma and I will have our 14th on the 24th.

Oldnslo
5/18/2010, 01:41 PM
Congratulations, Homey!

Cheerin' 4 OU
5/19/2010, 02:04 AM
Congrats, Homey!

soonerboomer93
5/19/2010, 12:21 PM

not really, I'm sure for $100 we can get dean to remove all trace of the post.