PDA

View Full Version : How many games you going to this year?

JLEW1818
5/15/2010, 12:32 PM
Living in Dallas now.

For sure games I'm going to.

Florida State
@ Baylor
@ Texas A&M

I want to see the Air Force Triple option, and meet some Air Force fans.

Maybe the RRS. I live about 20 miles from the stadium. We shall see.

Was thinking about going to the Cincy game with the posse. That is still up in the air. So we'll see. I'm for sure going to Tallahassee in 2011.

I will probably come up for the texas tech game as well. If Collier lets me sleep in his bed again.....:eek:

How many games yall gonna make this year?

3 for sure .

jumperstop
5/15/2010, 02:51 PM
All the home games for sure. I think I'm going to Baylor and Mizzou as well. Never been to Columbia, hope it's a nice place.

spatton713
5/15/2010, 03:51 PM
Living in Dallas now.

For sure games I'm going to.

Florida State
@ Baylor
@ Texas A&M

I want to see the Air Force Triple option, and meet some Air Force fans.

Maybe the RRS. I live about 20 miles from the stadium. We shall see.

Was thinking about going to the Cincy game with the posse. That is still up in the air. So we'll see. I'm for sure going to Tallahassee in 2011.

I will probably come up for the texas tech game as well. If Collier lets me sleep in his bed again.....:eek:

3 for sure .

i live in fort worth

cincy
fsu
texas
baylor

mayby big 12 title?!

JLEW1818
5/15/2010, 04:11 PM
if we make it to the big 12 title, its a lock that I'm there... idc what anybody says, Jerry World is awesome. yah the parking is a biatch. but if you have 4 people it aint bad.

gaylordfan1
5/15/2010, 04:24 PM
I will be making, ummm 0 games this year. I did the travel thing this year and looking forward to drinking beer on the couch and having a bathroom 7 feet from my seat. It's getting to be a better game watching experience on the TV, esp now that nearly all of them are in HD.

JLEW1818
5/15/2010, 04:26 PM
yah i went to every home conference game last year. I love going to football games.... but u miss the other games.... I'm HD now. so we'll see

SoonerDomiNation
5/15/2010, 04:30 PM
Ill be at all the home games and probably the cincy game. And im going to try and make it to the RRS.

TXBOOMER
5/15/2010, 08:38 PM
FSU is going to be a high dollar ticket. Everyone has that one marked down.

JLEW1818
5/15/2010, 10:35 PM
buy during preseason sell!

bluedogok
5/15/2010, 10:54 PM
Tech at a minimum, with a Tech alum wife we go to that game every time it is in Norman.

Curly Bill
5/15/2010, 10:56 PM
Prolly about the same number I went to this year - ZERO. Too comfy at home, but who knows - I might become more motivated this year. :D

starclassic tama
5/16/2010, 02:46 AM
i lost my season tickets in '04, since then about 4 per year

Collier11
5/16/2010, 02:56 AM
Well I tailgate for every home game so it just depends on which ones I get a wild hare and decide to go to the game instead of getting DErunk at the tailgate. Def FSU, go to OU/tex every yr, workin on getting a group together to go to Cincy. We will see past that...

Collier11
5/16/2010, 02:57 AM
If Collier lets me sleep in his bed again.....:eek:

3 for sure .

youre always welcome to sleep in the wet spot my friend

Collier11
5/16/2010, 02:58 AM
if we make it to the big 12 title, its a lock that I'm there... idc what anybody says, Jerry World is awesome. yah the parking is a biatch. but if you have 4 people it aint bad.

just stay at a close hotel and take the shuttle, duh...thats what we did for the byu debacle

Collier11
5/16/2010, 02:59 AM
Prolly about the same number I went to this year - ZERO. Too comfy at home, but who knows - I might become more motivated this year. :D

thats cus you are a big ol tampon sniffer and you are afraid of BV and his neck Vein

yermom
5/16/2010, 03:26 AM

we've just always parked far away. i think we paid $10 for the Dallas/Philly game and $20 for BYU

it's the inside i really dislike

i'm not sure about this season... looks like i'm gonna be on the budget plan if i make road games

SunnySooner
5/16/2010, 05:27 AM
REALLY want to go to FSU, but that's just about the time Mr. SS gets back, so I'll prolly just stay here and watch it with my FSU alum neighbors, right next door, and directly across the street. Across the street dude just got a 62 incher, so we may camp out there. I'll haul all my OU crap over there, gotta represent. ;) I have a pretty good feeling I'll be the only one happy at end of that game.

And the RRS is looking good at this point, Good Lowered I hope we beat those bastages this year.

StoopTroup
5/16/2010, 08:19 AM
Jerry World blows chunks.

auto
5/16/2010, 08:34 AM
FSU
RRS
Orange Aggy

I would love to go the big 12 but I refuse to go to Jerry world

JLEW1818
5/16/2010, 09:44 AM
we've just always parked far away. i think we paid $10 for the Dallas/Philly game and $20 for BYU

i'm not sure about this season... looks like i'm gonna be on the budget plan if i make road games

gotta keep the streak alive my friend! :D

soonerloyal
5/16/2010, 10:45 AM
I'm really hoping to travel out of FL to the MO and FSU games. My middle Marine is near St. Louis and is trying to secure tickets. I'm willing to sit in the Tiger section; we'll represent in full Sooner regalia and attitude, so that would be fine - and cheaper. The game with the 'Noles will be iffier, tix-wise I know. I have a plane ticket home for that one already; if I wind up only going to the tailgate, I'll have to just suck it up. But I will.

bluedogok
5/16/2010, 11:04 AM

It was like watching a game in an arena, I prefer my football outdoors. After going to the OU-BYU game and the Denver-Dallas game in Denver my wife liked Invesco Mile High Stadium better than Jerryworld and she is a Dallas fan.

olevetonahill
5/16/2010, 11:11 AM
I'm really hoping to travel out of FL to the MO and FSU games. My middle Marine is near St. Louis and is trying to secure tickets. I'm willing to sit in the Tiger section; we'll represent in full Sooner regalia and attitude, so that would be fine - and cheaper. The game with the 'Noles will be iffier, tix-wise I know. I have a plane ticket home for that one already; if I wind up only going to the tailgate, I'll have to just suck it up. But I will.

You should be able to score ya some tickets at the TG

Only once have i Not been able to. Hope ya have a great time

texaspokieokie
5/16/2010, 11:25 AM
we'll go to all the home games & baylor which is only about half as far.

MrJimBeam
5/17/2010, 10:44 AM
All the home games for sure. I think I'm going to Baylor and Mizzou as well. Never been to Columbia, hope it's a nice place.

These ones plus the Shootout.

Phil
5/17/2010, 01:10 PM
All.

BillyBall
5/17/2010, 01:31 PM
Cincy and Missouri, they are both about a 5 hour drive from Chicago.

OSUAggie
5/17/2010, 11:34 PM

Columbia is a fun town, at least to me. You'll probably be harassed a good bit, but if you have relatively thick skin you'll enjoy it. Mizzou fans are kind of... talkative, but that either bothers you or it doesn't. If it does, well... good luck.

Oh yeah, have fun with the parking.

Collier11
5/18/2010, 12:10 AM
they also enjoy throwing beer bottles at you if you are into that

Whet
5/18/2010, 12:18 AM
This:

Cincy and Missouri, they are both about a 5 hour drive from Chicago.

Perhaps OSU.

Mizzou is a nice place to visit, especially in the fall. We experienced no issues with the fans.

NOVSooner
5/18/2010, 12:23 PM
fsu is all this year. any chance gameday makes it to this game and have it a primetime game or is there another quality matchup that weekend elsewhere?

yermom
5/18/2010, 12:34 PM
Columbia is a fun town, at least to me. You'll probably be harassed a good bit, but if you have relatively thick skin you'll enjoy it. Mizzou fans are kind of... talkative, but that either bothers you or it doesn't. If it does, well... good luck.

oh man, i forgot about the parking

i didn't have to pay anything but i couldn't even see the campus or stadium from where i parked. it was like 2 miles away or something

stoops the eternal pimp
5/18/2010, 12:35 PM
Jlew, Collier, and myself will be hitting up Cincy...I'm sure we'll video the trip

jumperstop
5/18/2010, 12:37 PM

It doesn't bother me as much if we win...lol. I will never again go down to Tech for that reason, the past two times I went down there we lost and they talk a lot of ****. It's like they get off beating OU. It's weird though, before the game they were completely nice people. They just turn mean after they know you can't say anything back.

Collier11
5/18/2010, 12:44 PM
Jlew, Collier, and myself will be hitting up Cincy...I'm sure we'll video the sexcapade

Fixed for accuracy

stoops the eternal pimp
5/18/2010, 12:48 PM
PITCHER!

Collier11
5/18/2010, 12:52 PM
Relief Pitcher

stoops the eternal pimp
5/18/2010, 12:53 PM
poor jlew

Collier11
5/18/2010, 12:58 PM