PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans throw American Flag to ground....

SteelClip49
5/11/2010, 09:39 AM
and say the US is a Mexican Nation.....

Oh this will make a lot of people fume.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d5e_1273451967

NormanPride
5/11/2010, 09:53 AM
They sure are helping their immigration right cause.

MR2-Sooner86
5/11/2010, 09:59 AM
and say the US is a Mexican Nation.....

Oh this will make a lot of people fume.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d5e_1273451967

They got in a war with us, they lost. We payed for the land we got after the war. We ignored their debt. We helped them when France invaded.

Maybe if they tried to pay attention during class and lear...oh yeah.

NormanPride
5/11/2010, 10:05 AM
Hell, they couldn't even keep Texas from some rowdy rednecks. How sad is that?

MR2-Sooner86
5/11/2010, 10:10 AM
You guys will love this.

yGqPo5ofk0s&feature

Here's a nice little transcript if you can't hear well.

want to start off by saying that the young man who spoke a little while ago was one of my students. That made me so proud, because you know, our people have strong leaders for years and years to come. As a [Spanish] militant com barrio [ph] - a revolutionary Mexican organization here -- we understand what the camarade's [ph] saying. This is not just about Mexico. It is a global struggle against imperialism and capitalism.

But we know that all that is happening within the context of where we now stand -- this stolen, occupied Mexico. And the message that we bring is that we want to bring a little bit more of a revolutionary context to this. Why is it that these people, these frail, racist white people, want to keep us out of this country? It's not simply that it's the color of our skin. It's not simply that they want to exploit us. I'll tell you why. It's because on this planet right now, 6 billion people, at the forefront of the revolutionary movement -- is La Raza.

When you hear from our commandantes, Fidel Castro Ruz, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales, Brazil, Equador, you name it, we have nine, nine left of center governments in Latin America right now. And they know something that one young Argentine, Che Guevara, said. It was called the domino theory. And he knew that every single country would go revolutionary, one after the other, after the other, after the other.

So what do they fear? They know that every single country, they know that we will no longer fall for these lies called borders. We know that an El Salvadoran, a Guatemalan, a Nicaraguan, an American -- there's no damn difference. We are all one people.

So, with that in mind, we see ourselves, all of us here, as the northern front of a Latin American revolutionary movement...

Sad part is my tax dollars pay for this ****ing @$$hole.

Hot Rod
5/11/2010, 10:18 AM
They're shouting Mexican Americans, but only parading one flag? They're forgetting the other flag that allows them this freedom.

LoyalFan
5/11/2010, 10:32 AM
...We helped them when France invaded...

Actually, not true. France invaded when they realized the US was totally occupied with our Civil War and could not afford the effort to intervene.
Besides, Union forces would have had to fight their way through the South to cross the Rio Grande or divert naval forces from the blockade of southern ports to land troops on the Mexican coast.
It was only when the Civil War ended and the USA made it clear that the game was up that France skedaddled, leaving poor Maximilian to a Mexican firing squad.
Max was but an innocent pawn who actually intended to be a benevolent ruler. Sad.

LF

OklahomaTuba
5/11/2010, 11:50 AM
Well I'd get pissed at the messicans, but then I remind myself they have to actually live in that squalid 3rd world craphole called Mexico, and then I smile and kick back a corona while watching Miguel mow my front yard for $5.

goingoneight
5/11/2010, 12:04 PM
Well I'd get pissed at the messicans, but then I remind myself they have to actually live in that squalid 3rd world craphole called Mexico, and then I smile and kick back a corona while watching Miguel mow my front yard for $5.

Until Miguel saves up enough lawn money to fill up his gas tank, drives the rest of his family into America and never goes back.

GottaHavePride
5/11/2010, 02:59 PM

Maybe part of the reason they're so pissed off is Americans looking down our collective noses at them and calling them "messicans" while they're just trying to work to save up enough money to get their families out of the ridiculously corrupt craphole they're stuck in now. Isn't upward social mobility "the American Dream"?

Just saying.

NormanPride
5/11/2010, 03:08 PM
Nope, white suburbia has been the American dream since the 50s.

sooneron
5/11/2010, 03:19 PM
Hmm, riled up Mexican Am kids doing and saying stupid ****. Actually, any bunch of riled up kids is bound to do something stupid. I don't condone mistreatment of the flag, but the boys in the Pick'em up looked suspiciously racist like they were there to start ****. Anytime I see someone in the warm Cali sun wearing a long sleeved black shirt with a REALLY short haircut, I'm suspicious and it looked like the bearded dude was almost holding back some heil hitlers.

OklahomaTuba
5/11/2010, 03:44 PM
Maybe part of the reason they're so pissed off is Americans looking down our collective noses at them and calling them "messicans" while they're just trying to work to save up enough money to get their families out of the ridiculously corrupt craphole they're stuck in now. Isn't upward social mobility "the American Dream"?

Just saying.

Maybe you would be right, if I didn't know Miguel was going straight to el liquorotecha right after sweeping my side walk.

bluedogok
5/11/2010, 08:28 PM
Reconquista is alive and well with some from both the extreme right and left in Mexico and among some of the people that have migrated here. What those types don't understand is they like to blame the US for their problems but if their home countries took care of their own populations instead of encouraging them to come here (legally or illegally) then there wouldn't be a need for them to come here but in doing so all they do is allow the wealthy and ruling class in their countries to remain that way. Wasn't the head of TelMex listed as the world's richest not too long ago? Maybe they should be trying to change their home countries instead of changing ours.

What we get out of things like this....
Mexican Nationalism is good, American Nationalism is bad....

Europe is going through a pretty similar scenario with the legal and illegal Muslim immigrants.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/12/2010, 12:53 AM
Reconquista is alive and well with some from both the extreme right and left in Mexico and among some of the people that have migrated here. What those types don't understand is they like to blame the US for their problems but if their home countries took care of their own populations instead of encouraging them to come here (legally or illegally) then there wouldn't be a need for them to come here but in doing so all they do is allow the wealthy and ruling class in their countries to remain that way. Wasn't the head of TelMex listed as the world's richest not too long ago? Maybe they should be trying to change their home countries instead of changing ours.

What we get out of things like this....
Mexican Nationalism is good, American Nationalism is bad....

Europe is going through a pretty similar scenario with the legal and illegal Muslim immigrants.What characterizes someone from the extreme right to you? We MIGHT be better off than Europe huh, with fewer muslims than they are getting. The Mexicans just want to break laws of all kinds, while the muslims prefer to do terror acts.

goingoneight
5/12/2010, 01:04 AM
Just keep bottom-dollaring them. I doubt they'll end up doing your lawn for a quarter. :D

StoopTroup
5/12/2010, 02:20 AM
A Government paid employee who is indeed protected for his free speech should also understand that called for a violent revolt against the very entity that pays his salary might not be violating his right to free speech when they fire his ***. They would just be giving him time to go start his new job/career as Leader of the revolt.

OUMallen
5/12/2010, 09:08 AM

You're sick. And I hope you get in a car wreck. With an uninsured illegal immigrant.

OUMallen
5/12/2010, 09:09 AM
A Government paid employee who is indeed protected for his free speech should also understand that called for a violent revolt against the very entity that pays his salary might not be violating his right to free speech when they fire his ***. They would just be giving him time to go start his new job/career as Leader of the revolt.

+1.

Free speech all you want. No biggie. But don't get all butthurt when you experience the reasonable, lawful repercussions of your actions.