PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone okay?

w0lfe
5/10/2010, 07:29 PM
Just wanted to see if everyone here is okay? I actually got a picture of a tornado on my phone right over the top of my house in moore. Unbelievable. Hope everyone is alright

Collier11
5/10/2010, 07:31 PM
all good here with our crew in Norman

oudavid1
5/10/2010, 09:11 PM
All good in NWOKC. Was chasing and went all the way down to Norman. Drove by the stadium of coarse.

sooner59
5/10/2010, 09:23 PM
Ok at the I-35 and I-44 junction.

Leroy Lizard
5/10/2010, 09:26 PM
I'm okay here in Arizona. So you can stop worrying now.

setem
5/10/2010, 09:31 PM
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3053/semipro.png

EVERYBODY PANIC!

I am strait, I drove through Moore right after the **** hit the fan. It was a mess. They made us go to the basement of the library at OU twice but we only stayed for like 5 mins then we got to go back. Better safe than sorry right?

w0lfe
5/11/2010, 03:02 PM
actually live off 19th street and eastern in Moore. I was at my parents house when it started getting bad, which is just about half a mile west of my house because they have a storm cellar. Anyways, after we were able to check on everyone, I went over to my actual house and all the neighbors said that there was a small tornado that hit my neighborhood. There are a couple homes that are missing parts of their roofs, such as my next door neighbor. Not a single fence is standing in the neighborhood and also our big community park is flattened. The swings are twisted like pretzels and our big picnic building was found 1/2 a mile away in some guys pond. By the grace of God my house escaped the bad stuff. I have some roof damage, gutter damage, garage door damage, and lost all my fence. But thats a blessing in disguise when you look at the other houses around there.

StoopTroup
5/12/2010, 01:43 AM
Living in Moore = cajones?

Would that require you to have documentation under AZ Law?

DakotaSooner
5/12/2010, 09:55 PM
I saw you all got some bad weather down there.....we have just had about two weeks of rain with some snow....gotta love the May snow falls.