PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man2

BudSooner
5/7/2010, 01:26 PM
If you don't see it, well phooey on you.

It.
F'n.
RAWKS!

Scarlett Jo, wow....seriously...wow!:D

delhalew
5/7/2010, 01:53 PM
If you don't see it, well phooey on you.

It.
F'n.
RAWKS!

Scarlett Jo, wow....seriously...wow!:D
For years she has been my vote for hottest gal on the planet. Plus her Tom Waits cover album didn't suck.

BudSooner
5/7/2010, 01:57 PM
For years she has been my vote for hottest gal on the planet. Plus her Tom Waits cover album didn't suck.
She has a good voice that I will grant her and it didn't hurt to have good material to start with. I would not buy it, but it's good music.

C&CDean
5/7/2010, 02:04 PM
I didn't see 1, so why the hell would I want to see 2? I saw a preview on the Jay Leno show the other day and thought "meh, another transformer flick."

Pricetag
5/7/2010, 02:31 PM
I'm not ashamed to say that I've seen He's Just Not That Into You because of Scarlett. She made that movie totally worthwhile. That Bradley Cooper is one lucky SOB in that movie.

BudSooner
5/7/2010, 02:34 PM
I didn't see 1, so why the hell would I want to see 2? I saw a preview on the Jay Leno show the other day and thought "meh, another transformer flick."
The same Jay Leno who said "Dez Bryant from Oakland State" fame? Yeah, it's not the transformers.

Jay needs to stick to making Conan his bitch. :D

GottaHavePride
5/7/2010, 02:41 PM

Iron Man shouldn't even be mentioned in the same room with a piece of crap like Transformers. Seriously.

Scott D
5/7/2010, 05:08 PM
you people should know by now that if it doesn't say Harry Potter or starring Daniel Radcliffe that Deano isn't going to see it. ;)

SoonerStud615
5/7/2010, 05:14 PM
Iron Man shouldn't even be mentioned in the same room with a piece of crap like Transformers. Seriously.

This. Transformers is garbage[hairGel] but Iron Man is actually good. Favreau > Bay

Crucifax Autumn
5/7/2010, 10:31 PM
Iron Man has this weird little trick called characterization that Transformers, and any other Michael Bay flick, has never heard of.