PDA

View Full Version : Top Football Recruits in OK for 2011

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/7/2010, 02:15 AM
http://hsoklahoma.scout.com/a.z?s=406&p=9&c=4&yr=2011

C'mon Josh, we need ya to help beat them whorns!

IronHorseSooner
5/10/2010, 12:06 AM
Amongst Turner, Petties, and Dismuke, who do you think we get? Of those three, Dismuke is the one I think we need more than any. We will lose three OL this year (Brandon, Mensik, and Jeffries), and as we saw last year, you can never have enough good OL! The thing about all three of them, is that over half of OUr recruits from 2010 were a combo of those three positions (WR, OL, and DB).

6/8/2010, 05:02 PM
We just signed in-state QB Archie Bradley from Broken Arrow. He's not rated, but is listed as a prospect. COULD HE BE A SECRET GEM?

6/8/2010, 05:06 PM
Dismuke commits! Sorry, aggy.

OU-HSV
6/8/2010, 07:29 PM
We just signed in-state QB Archie Bradley from Broken Arrow. He's not rated, but is listed as a prospect. COULD HE BE A SECRET GEM?

Rush, I've been looking for highlight videos of Archie since I heard he committed tonight. (I'm not a member of Rivals so I can't view those). In the other thread about Archie I posted the only free video I could dig up.
If you all find any other free highlight videos, please post them so we can see what this kid can do.

SoonerSoph
6/15/2010, 02:52 PM
Dismuke is WAY too low. Kid is a monster. Really like Petties, Naff, the Davis', and Jake Love too.

Salt City Sooner
6/19/2010, 03:38 PM
Turner's a 'horn, per their Rivals site. I'd love to know what it is about Millwood & OU. There's obviously a disconnect there.

6/19/2010, 03:46 PM
Turner's a 'horn, per their Rivals site. I'd love to know what it is about Millwood & OU. There's obviously a disconnect there.Have we EVAR got one of their top (D1) players?

Salt City Sooner
6/19/2010, 04:10 PM
Joey Mickey's the last one who did anything at OU & his senior year was '92.

Eielson
6/19/2010, 04:21 PM

I'd guess that he goes straight to the minor leagues from High School.

Breadburner
6/20/2010, 03:06 PM
Someone needs to give OL Ryan Stout at Broken Arrow a look......