PDA

View Full Version : TE's becoming popular picks in NFL

Mad Dog Madsen
5/6/2010, 01:58 PM
Nice article that mentions Jermaine Gresham. IMO I think he'll have a nice long career in the NFL and do very very well.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1081728

Breadburner
5/6/2010, 02:03 PM
Interesting what they said about the full back......

stoops the eternal pimp
5/6/2010, 02:06 PM
lots of NFL caliber TE's in this draft..that number will back to the 12-14 range next year

badger
5/6/2010, 02:10 PM
It's because they're cute.

Blitzkrieg
5/6/2010, 02:20 PM
Gresham will do well because he carries no extra weight at that size, many TEs bulk up to play that big.

rawlingsHOH
5/6/2010, 03:47 PM
Interesting what they said about the full back......

Totally true. The fullback position is becoming a dinosaur, just as the in-the-box strong safety has become. Roy Williams didn't change, the NFL did. Teams need 4 guys with corner-type skills in their secondary. I thought the acquisition of Ken Hamlin was a ridiculous pick-up for the Cowboys back in 07.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/6/2010, 03:59 PM
Totally true. The fullback position is becoming a dinosaur, just as the in-the-box strong safety has become. Roy Williams didn't change, the NFL did. Teams need 4 guys with corner-type skills in their secondary. I thought the acquisition of Ken Hamlin was a ridiculous pick-up for the Cowboys back in 07.

yeah the article talks about the obvious...it isn't becoming a thing of the past, it has been for a while..