PDA

View Full Version : Will RLimC fulfill his promise to move to Mexico?

Scott D
5/5/2010, 07:19 PM
I have my doubts.

BudSooner
5/5/2010, 07:25 PM
I doubt it. :D

sooner59
5/5/2010, 07:59 PM
Por favor?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/5/2010, 08:15 PM
Scott D either can't read, or he jest cain't "hep it". He is where he belongs.

Curly Bill
5/5/2010, 09:31 PM
Tacos, I'd move to Messico for free tacos.

BudSooner
5/5/2010, 09:33 PM
Personally, I would rather have my salad tossed by Fred Durst than live in that squalid third world **** hole.

But thats just me.

Curly Bill
5/5/2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah me too. I was just being silly.

badger
5/6/2010, 10:38 AM
They have the Internet in Mexico too, you know. For those of you that wish Rush's departure, do you really think what country his computer in matters?

Besides, be nice to poor Rush.

sooneron
5/6/2010, 10:42 AM
I realize that he has me on ignore (could give two ****s about that), but why doesn't he just start his own ****ing board?

NormanPride
5/6/2010, 10:44 AM
I'd rather live in a cold place. I hate the heat...

5/6/2010, 11:08 AM
They have the Internet in Mexico too, you know. For those of you that wish Rush's departure, do you really think what country his computer in matters?

Besides, be nice to poor Rush.Thanks, fellow Women's B Baller. My clone, myself, and the state of AZ can take the bullsh*t, anyway. No problema, honey!

badger
5/6/2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks, fellow Women's B Baller. My clone, myself, and the state of AZ can take the bullsh*t, anyway. No problema, honey!

You be nice to the other posters too, mister. I am tired of everyone being mean to each other. Be nice! Now! :mad:

:O please???

goingoneight
5/6/2010, 11:26 AM
Personally, I would rather have my salad tossed by Fred Durst than live in that squalid third world **** hole.

But thats just me.

I guess you just don't understand how awesome it is... I mean... people come all the way up to good ol' Tulsa, OK and fly their Messican flags all the time. :mad:

5/6/2010, 11:28 AM
You be nice to the other posters too, mister. I am tired of everyone being mean to each other. Be nice! Now! :mad:

:O please???en contraire! The Carnival is Over!("Nice" is Dean's job)

Bourbon St Sooner
5/6/2010, 12:09 PM

-signed Rodney King

Scott D
5/6/2010, 01:03 PM
such a shame when someone doesn't realize they're being copycatted

Curly Bill
5/6/2010, 05:48 PM
You know what's a bigger shame? Mushy taco shells! I hate that!! :mad:

Scott D
5/6/2010, 11:26 PM
mushy taco shells come from Phoenix I hear.

olevetonahill
5/6/2010, 11:40 PM
Scott D either can't read, or he jest cain't "hep it". He is where he belongs.

Besides, be nice to poor Rush.

Thanks, fellow Women's B Baller. My clone, myself, and the state of AZ can take the bullsh*t, anyway. No problema, honey!

en contraire! The Carnival is Over!("Nice" is Dean's job)

Rush done did it !

ZHAFmFsb9XM