PDA

View Full Version : *** whuppin

delhalew
5/3/2010, 09:54 PM
I think our fark board and my attitude are about to get me jumped at Frilly's in Decatur TX. It started out good natured, but it's taiking a nasty turn.:D

delhalew
5/3/2010, 10:51 PM
Damn I'm good. I diffused the situation while ramping up the insults. Now let's see if I make it out to my truck.

Crucifax Autumn
5/3/2010, 11:25 PM
We need the full story!

Collier11
5/3/2010, 11:27 PM
must be getting his azz kicked right now, or sleeping with one of their GFs

delhalew
5/3/2010, 11:44 PM
Ha! I made it. I do this all the time as I spend most of my week in Tejas. It always stays pretty mellow. Some good football talk with a horn. I made friends with one of them, and we got deep into the rivalry. I got durnk and a little cocky. Since I had my blackberry I went to the Fark board and started out with that sweet Colt thread. The horn I made friends with got uncomfortable and others started nudging in to see what the hubbub was. So then I pulled up some of the better Mack farks and went for the kill. Well it started to get pretty ugly. At this point, I basically said every nasty thing I could think of about Mack and reminded them that Torea? Peterson would get to enjoy pissing them off as well(they were hung up on AD as well as every other Texas kid that ever came to OU, some of you will recognize this as boiling point for a horn). After telling them when they are done overpaying for Mack they get to have a good coach it gets a little blurry, but I know I yelled Boomer and started clinking every horn glass I could reach and told them I hoped Colt and the boys did well in the Neffel, but everyone with eligibility was ****ed. Then I ate some more crawfish and split. :D

Collier11
5/3/2010, 11:46 PM
did you rip any scro's off?