PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if it's a re-post... (ESPN Bradford Mini-Camp article...)

the_ouskull
4/30/2010, 07:40 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5152163

the_ouskull

soonerloyal
4/30/2010, 07:53 PM
I doubt the Rams will have to worry about whipping Sam into shape for the season either. Schmitty gave all the boys a fine start.

PLaw
4/30/2010, 08:19 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5152163

the_ouskull

The company I work for hires a bunch of college newbies. I wish they all had Sam's attitude instead of pushing for an undeserved promotion and thinking they will be a CEO in 10 yrs.

Sam is the real deal.

Boomer

delhalew
4/30/2010, 10:26 PM
Very exciting. Go Sammy!

gaylordfan1
5/1/2010, 12:57 AM
OUr boy will do wonders for that franchise. He will have that offense down pat by next month!

Boffingham
5/1/2010, 12:39 PM
ESPN will never let go of Tebow. There is a great article about Sam's first practice. He was the #1 draft pick. Tebow was picked 24 picks later and they have a video of his practice online? Are you kidding me. I try not to be a homer and praise Sam to much, but this Tebow love-fest has to end sometime. What happens when he gets hurt? Will we have video interviews with his doctors? therapists? neighbors? circumcised Phillipinos?

stoopified
5/1/2010, 02:58 PM
The Rams and the rest of the NFL will learn what we have known for years,Sam is THE MAN.

PLaw
5/1/2010, 04:38 PM
The Rams and the rest of the NFL will learn what we have known for years,Sam is THE MAN.

Correction SAM IS MONEY

BOOMER

swardboy
5/1/2010, 05:24 PM
Remember when Sam was a postscript to Bomar? Man, what a ride Sammy gave us....

fossil
5/1/2010, 07:53 PM
ESPN will never let go of Tebow. There is a great article about Sam's first practice. He was the #1 draft pick. Tebow was picked 24 picks later and they have a video of his practice online? Are you kidding me. I try not to be a homer and praise Sam to much, but this Tebow love-fest has to end sometime. What happens when he gets hurt? Will we have video interviews with his doctors? therapists? neighbors? circumcised Phillipinos?

:mad: I hear ya. When I sawthe video of Tebow's first workout with the Broncos, I thought I'd hurl. Sick of the slobbering love affair ESPN and others have with Tebow.