PDA

View Full Version : sims to osu

soonerinabilene
4/30/2010, 07:53 AM
thats gotta be their biggest committ since sanders.

Mad Dog Madsen
4/30/2010, 08:21 AM
Wow, that's crazy! I've always liked this kid and I was really hoping we could get him. Oh well, maybe he'll change his mind before signing day...

Mad Dog Madsen
4/30/2010, 08:23 AM
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/apr/29/rb-sims-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

BillyBall
4/30/2010, 08:43 AM
That sucks, I really wanted to get that kid.

Widescreen
4/30/2010, 09:27 AM
I don't think he'll sign there. I keep hearing how he like Miami a lot. We'll see.

Mad Dog Madsen
4/30/2010, 09:35 AM
I don't think he'll sign there. I keep hearing how he like Miami a lot. We'll see.

I've heard that as well. I figured it would prolly come down to OU and Miami in the end. Like I said though signing day is a long ways away so maybe he'll have a change of heart. I really like this kid and I think he could be a special player.

yermom
4/30/2010, 09:54 AM
thats gotta be their biggest committ since sanders.

that's a lot of names to live up to :D

Herr Scholz
4/30/2010, 01:22 PM

I bet several teams still make a run at him before this is over.

Breadburner
4/30/2010, 02:40 PM
I sure dont really like his attitude......"I get compared to emmit smith alot but I think of my-self like Adrian Peterson without the fumbles".......

yankee
4/30/2010, 03:13 PM
I sure dont really like his attitude......"I get compared to emmit smith alot but I think of my-self like Adrian Peterson without the fumbles".......

i've heard nothing but good things about the kid, i wouldn't look too far into that statement.

and i doubt we end up getting him after williams switched from baylor. sims saw the writing on the wall. i also doubt that he ends up at okie lite, especially with that new offense they're bringing in that really favors the pass.

goingoneight
4/30/2010, 04:39 PM
i've heard nothing but good things about the kid, i wouldn't look too far into that statement.
and i doubt we end up getting him after williams switched from baylor. sims saw the writing on the wall. i also doubt that he ends up at okie lite, especially with that new offense they're bringing in that really favors the pass.

You don't think an aggie would come up with a smart-assed comment like that to stick it to a former Sooner?

Mad Dog Madsen
4/30/2010, 04:46 PM

FWIW... AD did fumble quite often last year.

MojoRisen
4/30/2010, 04:54 PM
Death Penalty

Mad Dog Madsen
4/30/2010, 04:58 PM
OK then, I'll take that back. He didn't fumble at all last year...