PDA

View Full Version : 24 - nicks

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/27/2010, 11:28 AM
Will Jack overthrow everyone, and become the new POTUS?...it could happen!

swardboy
4/27/2010, 12:38 PM
Bauer's gone rogue. "I know Chloe." Hilarious...I just hope he stays alive.

Fraggle145
4/27/2010, 12:54 PM
Why do you hate America?

SoonerDood
4/27/2010, 02:28 PM
Well they already did the one thing I hoped they wouldn't do this year. But seeing as they're making a movie after this season, it had to be done. :(

4/27/2010, 02:33 PM
Well they already did the one thing I hoped they wouldn't do this year. But seeing as they're making a movie after this season, it had to be done. :(go on...

4/27/2010, 02:34 PM
in the movie, will Renee come back as a vampire, ghost or a zombie?

Fraggle145
4/27/2010, 03:51 PM
She'll come back as a commie.

4/27/2010, 03:54 PM
She'll come back as a commie.One of your fave shows?

Fraggle145
4/27/2010, 03:55 PM
I watch it every week. I'm just razzin' ya.

4/27/2010, 03:59 PM
I watch it every week. I'm just razzin' ya.I knew you were razzin'. just couldn't tell if you were a fan, too.

ouleaf
4/27/2010, 04:30 PM
in the movie, will Renee come back as a vampire, ghost or a zombie?

If they can bring Tony Almeida back from the dead, they can surely bring back Renee too.

SoonerDood
4/27/2010, 05:57 PM
she had the silent clock. It's over :(

tulsaoilerfan
4/27/2010, 10:42 PM
she had the silent clock. It's over :(

Yup

5/3/2010, 11:46 PM
After Jack executed Dana, why TF didn't he frisk her for stuff?

ouleaf
5/4/2010, 09:24 AM

Yeah, he would have found the $10K she hid in her pants.

5/4/2010, 12:14 PM
Yeah, he would have found the $10K she hid in her pants.Good point...he doesn't need money now-just weapons, and ammo.

badger
5/4/2010, 02:10 PM
I would list the "24" characters here, but SF.com has million-words-per-post limit.

mikeelikee
5/4/2010, 03:16 PM
I was very glad to see Dana get what she so richly deserved. I wonder when they'll find that parole officer she offed and stuck in the wall at CTU?

5/4/2010, 03:20 PM
I was very glad to see Dana get what she so richly deserved. I wonder when they'll find that parole officer she offed and stuck in the wall at CTU?We must remember it's still the same day she killed that guy, so he hasn't started to stink, yet.

mikeelikee
5/4/2010, 03:45 PM
We must remember it's still the same day she killed that guy, so he hasn't started to stink, yet.

You're right about that. And since it appears there are only four more episodes (hours) in the series, he won't be stinking when the show ends.

5/4/2010, 03:47 PM
You're right about that. And since it appears there are only four more episodes (hours) in the series, he won't be stinking when the show ends.It's Jack vs the World, now!

badger
5/4/2010, 05:10 PM
I hear they're gonna parody The Dark Knight's Batman interrogation scene of the Joker, except instead of Joker clapping, he's gonna be cowering before Jack Bauer, who spills everything... and then the movie abruptly ends.

5/4/2010, 05:43 PM
I hear they're gonna parody The Dark Knight's Batman interrogation scene of the Joker, except instead of Joker clapping, he's gonna be cowering before Jack Bauer, who spills everything... and then the movie abruptly ends.without naming all those people you want to list?

badger
5/4/2010, 05:47 PM
without naming all those people you want to list?

The movie ends, but the credits are still rolling several hours later :D

bri
5/4/2010, 06:08 PM

'Cause he already had the audio file; he could have given two sh*ts about anything else because he's JACK F*CKING BAUER. Money means nothing when you're the universe's supreme bad*ss. :D

tulsaoilerfan
5/4/2010, 09:36 PM
Damn i'm glad he smoked that dumb bitch, but she does have a nice *** on her :)

Fraggle145
5/4/2010, 09:56 PM
'Cause he already had the audio file; he could have given two sh*ts about anything else because he's JACK F*CKING BAUER. Money means nothing when you're the universe's supreme bad*ss. :D

Jack Bauer pwns chuck norris.

swardboy
5/4/2010, 10:07 PM
"There's nothing you can do." KABLOOIE!!! I'm so glad he offed that broad.

And he's sooo gonna do it to the Russian dude that shot his Agent Hottie.

bri
5/5/2010, 12:50 AM
Oh, he's gonna go Hostel on that Ruskie's bitch *ss.

SoonerDood
5/5/2010, 09:04 PM
I wanna see Logan finally get it. This HAS to happen!

bri
5/6/2010, 12:14 AM
Logan's currently too well-protected. He'll be back for the movie, no doubt.

5/11/2010, 01:08 AM
Logan's currently too well-protected. He'll be back for the movie, no doubt.I dunno. Jack now has Logan's scent, knows he's involved with the Russian plot somehow, and previews of the next week's show had Jack holding Logan against the wall.

bri
5/11/2010, 10:37 AM
Yeah, I retract my previous statement. Jack's gone Death Blossom.

tulsaoilerfan
5/11/2010, 10:45 PM
God i hope he smokes Logan too; what a tool

Fraggle145
5/12/2010, 02:58 PM
Jack has gone Rogue!

http://www.treehugger.com/sarah-palin-untruths-going-rogue.jpg

tbl
5/13/2010, 03:19 PM
Logan will fold in about 3 seconds alone in the room with Jack...

Also, manface didn't get a silent clock, so... or do they not do that with villains?

bri
5/13/2010, 03:26 PM
Nope, just people we care about.

ouleaf
5/19/2010, 08:16 AM
I love how the writers and producers of the show pretty much knew this would be the last season and they are going out with a bang, and by bang I mean sheer ridiculousness.

Gotta love that Jack went into full on Batman mode last episode to get to Logan in that tunnel and then take down an apartment full of Russians all why getting stabbed in the stomach for the 2nd time this season.

I'm really intrigued to see how they are going to end this thing now.

5/19/2010, 11:22 AM
I love how the writers and producers of the show pretty much knew this would be the last season and they are going out with a bang, and by bang I mean sheer ridiculousness.

Gotta love that Jack went into full on Batman mode last episode to get to Logan in that tunnel and then take down an apartment full of Russians all why getting stabbed in the stomach for the 2nd time this season.

I'm really intrigued to see how they are going to end this thing now.He's losing about a pint every 10 minutes or so, but, what's a minor inconvenience to JACK BAUER?

achiro
5/19/2010, 05:24 PM
That scene in the Russian office with the guy dragging himself across the floor may be the best 24 scene ever! "THE AFTERMATH" :D

5/25/2010, 01:42 AM
SERIES FINALE: So, what happened to the recording Jack made of Pres. Logan's conversations with Russian pres. Sukarov(sp?) and other incriminating conversations? Also, I wonder why they decided to let Logan live after shooting himself? Where do you suppose Jack will wind up being, at the beginning of the first "24" movie?

Fraggle145
5/25/2010, 11:56 AM
Anyone else think that "the end" was kinda lame?

5/25/2010, 12:04 PM
Anyone else think that "the end" was kinda lame?Considering that we know at least one movie is to follow, it wasn't a bad ending. Maybe Chloe and Jack will get it on in the movie?

Fraggle145
5/25/2010, 12:08 PM
Considering that we know at least one movie is to follow, it wasn't a bad ending. Maybe Chloe and Jack will get it on in the movie?

If they do Chloe is toast.

ouleaf
5/25/2010, 12:43 PM
Yeah, the ending I thought was pretty predictable. A sobby thanks and goodbye to Chloe, and Jack going off the grid. I was kind of surprised that that video he recorded he actually sent to President Taylor. I wasn't sure when the showed him recording it if he was going to send it to Chloe or his daughter or what.

Thought it was funny that Jack forced the guy to suture his stab wound. Good thing he just happened to know how to do that. It'll be interesting to see where the movie starts off? Wonder if it will tie in at all with what happened this season, or if it will be a whole new issue in whatever part of the world he is in.

24....You will be missed.

5/25/2010, 12:49 PM
Thought it was funny that Jack forced the guy to suture his stab wound. Good thing he just happened to know how to do that... 24....You will be missed.What did he use for stitching material and needle?(maybe a special kit in Jack's manbag had all that stuff?)

ouleaf
5/25/2010, 04:44 PM
What did he use for stitching material and needle?(maybe a special kit in Jack's manbag had all that stuff?)

I think maybe there was a first aid kit in that dudes car. It looked like that was what Jack grabbed before they got out of the car.

Also gotta love Jack pulling a Tyson on the guy about 30 minutes later from when he did the suturing and Jack pistol whipped him.