PDA

View Full Version : Tues Morning...no draft...no football

Sooner in Tampa
4/27/2010, 05:24 AM
:(

:pop:

KantoSooner
4/27/2010, 09:15 AM
Now we enter the bad times: nothing between us and camp but a loooong stretch of ennui intense enough to breed thoughts of suicide.

But you can do what I do: sit cross legged in a quiet, dimly lit space, close your eyes and imagine Calhoun bringing his knee up into the facemask of a UT tackler, dehelmetting him, as he crosses the goalline for his fifth score of the day.

oudavid1
4/27/2010, 11:45 AM
Thunder Up?

Sooner in Tampa
4/27/2010, 12:11 PM
Thunder Up?
Let's hope...that would be one of the GREATEST stories of the year.

Mad Dog Madsen
4/27/2010, 01:43 PM
Well then here's next year's mock draft!!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/andrew_perloff/04/27/2011.mock.draft/index.html

oudavid1
4/27/2010, 03:59 PM
Let's hope...that would be one of the GREATEST stories of the year.

That somehow ESPN saw coming....

Sooner in Tampa
4/28/2010, 06:51 AM
Well then here's next year's mock draft!!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/andrew_perloff/04/27/2011.mock.draft/index.html
HEH...that is REALLY stupid!!!

I shudder to think how bad this year will be for the Buccaneers to have the #2 pick in the draft

Demarco Murray the only Sooner in the first round???

Mad Dog Madsen
4/28/2010, 08:41 AM
HEH...that is REALLY stupid!!!

I shudder to think how bad this year will be for the Buccaneers to have the #2 pick in the draft

Demarco Murray the only Sooner in the first round???

If Ryan Broyles his another good year he could sneak into the first round IMHO. That's if he decides to leave of course...

gaylordfan1
4/28/2010, 08:52 AM
If Broyles has the same year as last year he will be GONE! Like I have said before, the only thing that will keep him here is if he has an injury or if the upside for a MNC the following year is too tempting to pass up.

goingoneight
4/28/2010, 08:53 AM
Broyles right now has every ounce of speed and skill to be an NFL'er... obviously injuries can change that. His size will be knocked even though quite a few smaller guys have succeeded, notably Darren Sproles. We all know that there's plenty of bogus 40 times, noodle arms and other stuff like that to make it past the draft scouts' criticism.

IronHorseSooner
4/28/2010, 09:50 AM
Broyles right now has every ounce of speed and skill to be an NFL'er... obviously injuries can change that. His size will be knocked even though quite a few smaller guys have succeeded, notably Darren Sproles. We all know that there's plenty of bogus 40 times, noodle arms and other stuff like that to make it past the draft scouts' criticism.

Cough- Joe Haden- Cough