PDA

View Full Version : For the Thunder try: okcthunderfans.com

Soonerus
4/26/2010, 03:27 PM
...it is pretty good this time of year...go to forums...Soonerfans is more OU football, bball...as it should be...

Soonerus
4/26/2010, 03:53 PM
bump...

ndpruitt03
4/26/2010, 04:00 PM
that site used to be okchornets.com a long time ago or something like that. Been around a while.

Soonerus
4/26/2010, 04:28 PM
Yes, it was the Hornets site in OKC...

Soonerus
4/26/2010, 07:50 PM
OKC Hornet site...

Soonerus
4/26/2010, 10:01 PM
bump

C&CDean
4/27/2010, 09:25 AM
Rus,

IMO, it's going to take a series win over the Lakers to get people on here truly excited about the Thunder. Right now I think a lot of people are thinking "I just got my heart, soul, and guts stomped all over by the OU football and basketball teams this past year, and baseball started out so good - to only start the fade into mediocrity and I'm a little hesitant to jump on the Thunder bandwagon because I'm still sore from the OU crap."

I know that's how I feel anyhow. I've watched all the playoff games, and even went to a game for the first time this year. They're a fun bunch to watch and I wanna jump right on the wagon but my guts aren't sure they can take it.

bri
4/27/2010, 09:51 AM
Yeah, but if you jump on the wagon now you'll have seniority over everyone who waits a couple of years for our first title to do it. :D

SoonerStud615
4/27/2010, 12:28 PM
This is exactly why I barely ever visit the Thunder forum on here. OKCThunderFans is great.

Soonerus
4/27/2010, 01:55 PM
Rus,

IMO, it's going to take a series win over the Lakers to get people on here truly excited about the Thunder. Right now I think a lot of people are thinking "I just got my heart, soul, and guts stomped all over by the OU football and basketball teams this past year, and baseball started out so good - to only start the fade into mediocrity and I'm a little hesitant to jump on the Thunder bandwagon because I'm still sore from the OU crap."

I know that's how I feel anyhow. I've watched all the playoff games, and even went to a game for the first time this year. They're a fun bunch to watch and I wanna jump right on the wagon but my guts aren't sure they can take it.

I hear you but I was a 2 year season ticket with the Hornets and got hooked so I am already renewed for my third year with the Thunder. Heck, I had a great time going to the games last year even when we were losing...it is great entertainment...

Dio
4/27/2010, 02:25 PM
They even gave me lower level tickets for the last playoff game!

Of course, nobody over there has invented a jet fuel/adult beverage.

Yet...