PDA

View Full Version : Must have run out of arguments to support their position

85Sooner
4/26/2010, 10:56 AM
As always occurs when that happens, they play......... wait for it................ THE RACE CARD, Yes, that ole play from the playbook that can always be used to overcome any lack of substance in a discussion. Used far and wide for many years by such distinguished persons such as Jesse (I was there) Jackson, and Rev Al Sharpton.

Now the head cheese in charge gives it a go.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0410/Obama_seeks_to_reconnectyoung_people_AfricanAmerin s_Latinos_and_women_for_2010.html?showall

Guess he doesn't care about the folks from Asia, India or Pakistan as far as votes are concerned.

C&CDean
4/26/2010, 11:03 AM
What it sounds to me like - and if I was in one of the demographic groups he mentions I would damn sure feel like - he thinks I'm too stupid/apathetic to go vote without being goaded. Obama is a ****ing tool.

delhalew
4/26/2010, 12:09 PM
When your arguments lack facts and substance, what else are supposed to do. When your policies can't stand up to scrutiny, attack and demonize. These are the liberal standards.
Find a liberal and wait ten seconds for a personal insult, slander, or complete dismissal. Discussion is futile.

Harry Beanbag
4/26/2010, 02:21 PM
He makes me sick. The constant intellectual dishonesty and condescension is mind boggling.

SoonerNate
4/26/2010, 02:48 PM
What it sounds to me like - and if I was in one of the demographic groups he mentions I would damn sure feel like - he thinks I'm too stupid/apathetic to go vote without being goaded. Obama is a ****ing tool.

X2

XingTheRubicon
4/26/2010, 07:56 PM
Don't let the R's win because the banks and special interests are their allies?

You mean like a million dollars from Goldman Sachs...

TUSooner
4/26/2010, 10:18 PM
When your arguments lack facts and substance, what else are supposed to do. When your policies can't stand up to scrutiny, attack and demonize. These are the liberal standards.
Find a liberal and wait ten seconds for a personal insult, slander, or complete dismissal. Discussion is futile.

Hmmm, that's what happens to me when I post a cogent argument that doesn't have the imprimatur of the New Holy Trinity, Limbaugh, Beck & Hannity

So I guess that means the board is packed with liberals, huh.

:cool:

Curly Bill
4/26/2010, 10:23 PM
Hmmm, that's what happens to me when I post a cogent argument that doesn't have the imprimatur of the New Holy Trinity, Limbaugh, Beck & Hannity

So I guess that means the board is packed with liberals, huh.

:cool:

Well, there's a few too many for my liking. :P