PDA

View Full Version : Gerald McCoy at Thunder Game

BermudaSooner
4/25/2010, 08:35 PM
Great seats right next to Thunder bench on the floor. Signed a few footballs that Rumble and then McCoy threw into the crowd. Wish I would have caught one of those.

I saw him at the Courtside club after the game--nice guy giving high fives to everyone. What a cool guy--so happy to have the opportunities he has. You could tell he was having so much fun with it.

We are going to miss this guy.

sooner59
4/25/2010, 09:17 PM
He was at a bunch of OU bball games as well having a lot of fun.

BTW: Was that Kevin Durant's mom he was sitting next to down by the floor?

gaylordfan1
4/25/2010, 09:22 PM
One of my buddies was sitting in the seat directly behind him. I sent him a text to get something signed for me.... haven't heard back.

Tigeman
4/25/2010, 10:21 PM
I think Sam and McCoy are two guys we'll see on the sidelines at our games quite often!

gaylordfan1
4/26/2010, 02:35 AM
^agreed. Sam and GK are solid character types OUr program will miss greatly. I see GK being a voice in the huddle missed more than any. The guy just brings people together. I think he will make the biggest impact in the NFL (voice and game). I'm going to miss that big lug!

gaylordfan1
4/26/2010, 02:39 AM
GK will be the guy with the microphone in his helmet to show how he brings the defense together..., when we are old we will watch the playbacks of him making funnies in the huddle and talking to the a-posing oline about what he is about to do the the QB. In a joking manner of coarse...

oudavid1
4/26/2010, 08:02 AM
I would have been sitting right next to him if it was 2 weeks earlier.....dayum

Sooner in Tampa
4/26/2010, 08:20 AM
We are stoked to have Gerald as our first round draft pick here in Tampa.

I think many wanted Suh, but they are also pleased to have him...He will do great things on the field and in the community here. I can't wait for FanFest to go and shake his hand.

...sooner
4/26/2010, 09:58 AM

I think many wanted Suh, but they are also pleased to have him...He will do great things on the field and in the community here. I can't wait for FanFest to go and shake his hand.

hes a fantastic person. get ready to shake hands with one of the nicest people you will meet & i know hes gonna have that grin from ear to ear! :) yay GK!

soonerloyal
4/27/2010, 10:33 AM

Wish I could somehow save this page's photo...Tryin'. GREAT picture!

http://www.buccaneers.com/splash.aspx

soonerloyal
4/27/2010, 10:41 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/McCoyTampa1-1.jpg

Yesssssssssss!!

ouduckhunter
4/27/2010, 01:39 PM
I told Pac10Sux to be looking for Sam or Gerald in the front row, and he scoffed! He said that they'd be off with their new teams handling bizness. Two seconds later, there was Gerald, front and center at the game, having a great time!! Gerald is such a great ambassador for OU! And one of these days Pac10Sux will learn to listen to me! ;)

btk108
4/27/2010, 02:57 PM
Duckie...you're a Thunder fan now? You realize they can evict you from the west coast for liking anything about Oklahoma?

ouduckhunter
4/27/2010, 03:15 PM
Duckie...you're a Thunder fan now? You realize they can evict you from the west coast for liking anything about Oklahoma?

All they eat out here here is vegetables and tofu washed down with weak tea!! Just let em try!!!

VA Sooner
4/27/2010, 06:36 PM
Superman will be missed. Loved him on the sidelines and his touching move of helping Broyles off the field during a tough hit shows his other side.

Proud to be a Sooner.

Sooner in Tampa
4/28/2010, 06:07 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/McCoyTampa1-1.jpg

Yesssssssssss!!
That is on some of the digital billboards around town!

ouduckhunter
4/28/2010, 06:41 PM
^^^

Very cool!