PDA

View Full Version : "Mankind" Carter???

rawlingsHOH
4/25/2010, 09:51 AM
Shocking he didn't get drafted. I remember hearing for 2 years straight about his "All-Amercan" status. Further proof those teams are a joke. He was one of the worst guards in his own conference.

tulsaoilerfan
4/25/2010, 10:05 AM
Who the hell are you talking about?

OU-HSV
4/25/2010, 10:38 AM
I think he's talking about Brandon Carter from texas tech. The wacko that wears all that makeup each game.

Crucifax Autumn
4/25/2010, 12:20 PM
That's what happens when an exremely talented player speds his senior year more concerned with tattoos than with his playing.

bluedogok
4/25/2010, 12:26 PM
I see in a WWE developmental series soon....he always seemed more pro wrestler than football player.

rainiersooner
4/25/2010, 02:01 PM
I see a gay love triangle scandal coming soon.

OU-HSV
4/25/2010, 02:33 PM
I see in a WWE developmental series soon....he always seemed more pro wrestler than football player.

Yep

JLEW1818
4/25/2010, 03:15 PM
did any horn O-Line get drafted?

Jacie
4/25/2010, 04:03 PM
did any horn O-Line get drafted?

No

tulsaoilerfan
4/25/2010, 04:33 PM
Ok, i remember the guy just didn't know his name

rawlingsHOH
4/25/2010, 04:35 PM
Who the hell are you talking about?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_86_d0RuN5kQ/SnLdBJUgKlI/AAAAAAAAATw/RqsNpjtMPCM/s400/Brandon+Carter+2.jpg

GottaHavePride
4/25/2010, 10:25 PM
Someone needs to slap some damn sense into him.

With a shovel.

unbiasedtruth
4/25/2010, 11:33 PM
he also rolled over on Mike Leach with his comments about Leach after Leach was fired by TTech. Leach kicked him for a game earlier this season for violation of team rules....

SouthFortySooner
4/26/2010, 01:22 AM
I watched this bozo coming off the field at halftime of the TTech beatdown in Norman. The refs were holding their arms out to the Tech team to hold back to allow the Sooners to cross the field first. This goofy guy bulls his way through the refs arms and continued through the stream of Sooner players on the way to the lockerroom. I wondered what were the repercussions of hitting and pushing a ref at halftime would be? There wasn't a penalty on the ensueing kickoff or anything but, can't help but think some of the thrashing they took in the second half couldn't have been helped by some pissed off referee.

Leroy Lizard
4/26/2010, 02:30 AM
I watched this bozo coming off the field at halftime of the TTech beatdown in Norman. The refs were holding their arms out to the Tech team to hold back to allow the Sooners to cross the field first. This goofy guy bulls his way through the refs arms and continued through the stream of Sooner players on the way to the lockerroom. I wondered what were the repercussions of hitting and pushing a ref at halftime would be? .

Did he actually hit and push the ref?

gaylordfan1
4/26/2010, 02:58 AM
He made a name for himself with the tattoos and rebelliousness to the norm... Other than that, I couldn't even tell you if he was a good player or not!

gaylordfan1
4/26/2010, 02:58 AM
He wil be working in Ace-Hardware in years to come!

sooner94
4/26/2010, 12:31 PM
I watched this bozo coming off the field at halftime of the TTech beatdown in Norman. The refs were holding their arms out to the Tech team to hold back to allow the Sooners to cross the field first. This goofy guy bulls his way through the refs arms and continued through the stream of Sooner players on the way to the lockerroom. I wondered what were the repercussions of hitting and pushing a ref at halftime would be? There wasn't a penalty on the ensueing kickoff or anything but, can't help but think some of the thrashing they took in the second half couldn't have been helped by some pissed off referee.

Wasn't that right after the interception and Carter helped make the tackle and his pants came down?

The refs probably didn't want to touch him since his butt crack was exposed. Quite frankly, I don't blame them.

...sooner
4/26/2010, 04:54 PM
this guy made me VOMIT.

SouthFortySooner
4/26/2010, 07:56 PM
Did he actually hit and push the ref?

Yes, the refs arms were held open in a hold back motion and he chest shoved him out of the way. I was thinking criminal charges rather than a flag. Knocked the ref out of the way. It was just where I happened to be looking at the time.

Crucifax Autumn
4/27/2010, 03:30 AM
That guy makes dooshbags look like ok guys.