PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your crow,Skip!

stoopified
4/22/2010, 11:38 PM
That insufferrable pr-ick Skip Bayless just loves to talk trash about sports in Oklahoma .He all but guaranteed a Laker sweep.What really makes me sick is that scum-bucket is from Oklahoma.

sooner59
4/22/2010, 11:49 PM
He is prolly a closet osu fan, just claims to be an OU fan to give himself credibility.

baja okla
4/23/2010, 10:08 AM
Oops skipper....catch last nights game??? How great is that??

Curly Bill
4/23/2010, 12:16 PM
Skip doesn't care if he's right or wrong, he just likes stirring sh*t up to keep his name out there.

stoopified
4/23/2010, 01:54 PM
Just as I thought he gave no mention of the SWEEP prediction blowing up in his face.

I did find it amusing that when predicting the Laker sweep he said the savvy,veteran Lakers would just be too much for the young Thunder.After last hight's game ,all he wanted to talk about was how tired and worn down the Lakers(particularly Kobe) looked in the 4th quarter.

misplacedsooner
4/25/2010, 02:21 AM
wonder what he thinks now>

stoopified
4/25/2010, 08:12 AM
wonder what he thinks now> :D:D:D:D:D

bluedogok
4/25/2010, 12:28 PM
wonder what he thinks now>
Well....that crap didn't stick to the wall.....

TopDawg
4/26/2010, 11:50 AM
Skip doesn't care if he's right or wrong, he just likes stirring sh*t up to keep his name out there.

And, personally, I don't care if he's right or wrong either.

People get really upset when other people expect their team to lose. I don't get it.

stoopified
4/27/2010, 03:30 PM

People get really upset when other people expect their team to lose. I don't get it.For me it wasn't just that he didn't think we could win the series but he just disregarded us as incapable of winning a single game.That type of prediction would make sense if LA and been 4-0 vs. the Thunder but they weren't,they were 3-1 with no real beatdown and they were dismantled in the loss.

With Skip it also has to do with my personal distatste for the man.He goes out of his way anytime Oklahoma sports are involved to remind everyone he is from Oklahoma,then proceeds to shred the Oklahoma team being discusseHis long time feud with Barry Switzer is well known,I have never heard him say anything positive about Bob Stoops or OU since Bob has been there and now he shows disdain fo he Thunder.I can't think of any time the man has ever had anything good to say about Oklahoma.

TopDawg
4/27/2010, 03:36 PM
You're not the only person I've heard/seen say that, so I always try to look for it when I see him. You're right, he has his fair share of bad stuff to say about OU and Oklahoma, but I'm certain I've also heard him say good thing about us and even stick up for us when others were saying bad things.

Obviously he wasn't only wrong, but WAY wrong. The Thunder came close to being up 3-1 in this series.

stoopified
4/27/2010, 04:10 PM

People get really upset when other people expect their team to lose. I don't get it.For me it wasn't just that he didn't think we could win the series but he just disregarded us as incapable of winning a single game.That type of prediction would make sense if LA and been 4-0 vs. the Thunder but they weren't,they were 3-1 with no real beatdown and they were dismantled in the loss.The other thing is he stated as a matter of fact,not opinion.When someone staes something like that but prefaces it with I think or I believe or in my opinion that is one thing BUT to simply state something as fact irritates me to no end.Blevins hacked me once saying that as long as the Paris twins were at OU Sherri Coale would never make the FINAL FOUR,ne too of course was dead wrong.

With Skip it also has to do with my personal distatste for the man.He goes out of his way anytime Oklahoma sports are involved to remind everyone he is from Oklahoma,then proceeds to shred the Oklahoma team being discussed .His long time feud with Barry Switzer is well known and I have never heard him say anything positive about Bob Stoops or OU since Bob has been there and now he shows disdain for he Thunder.I can't think of any time the man has ever had anything good to say about Oklahoma.

stoopified
4/27/2010, 04:28 PM

People get really upset when other people expect their team to lose. I don't get it.For me it wasn't just that he didn't think we could win the series but he just disregarded us as incapable of winning a single game.That type of prediction would make sense if LA and been 4-0 vs. the Thunder but they weren't,they were 3-1 with no real beatdown and they were dismantled in the loss.The other thing is he stated as a matter of fact,not opinion.When someone staes something like that but prefaces it with I think or I believe or in my opinion that is one thing BUT to simply state something as fact irritates me to no end.Blevins hacked me once saying that as long as the Paris twins were at OU Sherri Coale would never make the FINAL FOUR,ne too of course was dead wrong.

With Skip it also has to do with my personal distatste for the man.He goes out of his way anytime Oklahoma sports are involved to remind everyone he is from Oklahoma,then proceeds to shred the Oklahoma team being discussed .His long time feud with Barry Switzer is well known and I have never heard him say anything positive about Bob Stoops or OU since Bob has been there and now he shows disdain for he Thunder.I can't think of any time the man has ever had anything good to say about Oklahoma.