PDA

View Full Version : You are invited to the NFL Draft Party with Joe Washington and Rufus Alexander!

Phil
4/21/2010, 02:27 PM
Join the OU Club of Norman along with Sooner Spectator Magazine and Sooner Legends Inn and Suites for an NFL Draft watch party this Thursday night. The party will take place in the Sooner Legends Bar which serves a full menu and will feature great drink specials (the bar will also be nonsmoking that night).

There will be drawings for door prizes such as autographed OU memorabilia and game tickets. There will be a silent auction for various Sooner memorabilia and a Sooner Spectator booth where fans can purchase limited edition Sam Bradford-signed memorabilia, along with autographed items from various other former OU players, including all four of OU's living Heisman Trophy winners. Rufus Alexander and Joe Washington will also be on hand to sign autographs before the draft begins and hang out with the crowd to watch our Sooners boys get drafted.

April 22nd, 2010
6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sooner Legends Bar
Sooner Legends Inn & Suites
Corner of I-35 & Lindsey
Norman, OK 73072

Boomer Sooner!

Jay C. Upchurch
4/21/2010, 03:19 PM
Hope to see a lot of Sooner fans join us tomorrow night to watch Sam, Gerald, Trent and Jermaine make history.... There is no cover charge and besides the NFL Draft, we'll have the Thunder playoff game on so everyone can watch that as well!

soonerloyal
4/21/2010, 11:20 PM
WHY AM I NOT HOME, WHY am I STUCK here in FL?! http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/Smileys/yell1.gif

Take pictures, someone!!

Collier11
4/21/2010, 11:23 PM
Sounds like a blast, I might have to do that

sooner59
4/22/2010, 12:25 AM
That sounds fun.

stoopified
4/22/2010, 07:51 AM
Would love to BUT I have a date to watch the Thunder beat down the Lakers.