PDA

View Full Version : 10 Year Old Raped, Impregnated by Stepfather

JohnnyMack
4/20/2010, 10:00 AM
10-year-old's pregnancy fuels Mexican abortion debate
By the CNN Wire Staff
April 20, 2010 -- Updated 0218 GMT (1018 HKT)

Mexico City, Mexico (CNN) -- A pregnant 10-year-old, allegedly raped by her stepfather, has become the latest lightning rod in the country's heated abortion debate.

The girl's stepfather has been arrested. But advocates on both sides of the issue say their battle is just beginning.

"This girl is much more than an isolated case," said Adriana Ortiz-Ortega, a researcher at Mexico's National Autonomous University who has written two books on abortion in Mexico, "and there is much more influence now from conservative groups that are trying to prevent the legalization of abortion."

Abortion is legal in Mexico's capital city, but prohibited or significantly restricted in most of the country's states. The girl's home state of Quintana Roo, on the Yucatan peninsula, allows abortion in cases of rape during the first 90 days of the pregnancy. But the 10-year-old girl is at 17½ weeks, nearly a month past that limit.

Advocacy groups are calling for federal officials and the United Nations to investigate Quintana Roo's handling of the matter, claiming officials did not inform her of her abortion rights.

"We don't know what is happening, and the institution that is supposed to provide support and care for these minors hasn't been transparent. We're really asking for accountability," said Maria Luisa Sanchez Fuentes, director of the Information Group on Reproductive Choice.

State Attorney General Francisco Alor Quezada said he did not know whether officials had told the girl she had the option of pursuing an abortion, and he did not know how far the girl was into her pregnancy when her mother reported the assault to authorities last month.

He said the girl is in the custody of state protective services, and officials are closely monitoring her physical and psychological care.

"I do not think there is another instance in which the girl could be in better hands," he said Monday.

Child protective services officials in Quintana Roo said in a statement last week that the girl and the fetus were in good health.

But Quintana Roo state legislator Maria Hadad said the girl's doctors aren't telling the whole story. She said continuing the pregnancy could cause severe mental and physical health problems for the girl.

"It's not just a high-risk pregnancy. It's a pregnancy that puts the girl at risk," Hadad told Mexican broadcaster Channel 10 in Chetumal, Mexico.

The Roman Catholic Church vocally opposes abortion in Mexico, and the topic has long been controversial there. The debate has been particularly heated since 2007, when the nation's more liberal capital city approved a law legalizing abortion during the first three months of pregnancy with no restrictions. That decision was challenged and ultimately upheld by the country's Supreme Court in 2008.

Since 2007, 17 states have passed laws "protecting life beginning at conception," according to the Information Group on Reproductive Choice. Legislators in Quintana Roo, which is also is home to the popular resort city of Cancun, approved such changes to its constitution last year.

Gotta love the Catholic Church. :rolleyes: Scumbags.

homerSimpsonsBrain
4/20/2010, 10:50 AM
Gotta love the Catholic Church. :rolleyes: Scumbags.

In their defense. Little boy's dont generally get pregnant.

Leroy Lizard
4/20/2010, 10:58 AM
I think this has more to do with a bungled bureaucracy. Whatever they decide, they need to do it fast. But this is government.

soonerbrat
4/20/2010, 11:34 AM
they should send her to the US

tbl
4/20/2010, 11:41 AM
So the Catholic Church is the scumbag in this scenario? huh...

SunnySooner
4/20/2010, 11:49 AM
I think 24 weeks is the cutoff here, isn't it? Or does it vary by state? When I was pregnant with my girl, they thought she was gonna be all kinds of messed up, and told us that was the latest we could abort. We told them to pound sand 'cause we were keeping her anyway, and guess what? She's perfect, physically, mentally (well, she's a little crazy, but she is my daughter) etc.

I hate abortion with the fire of a thousand suns, but the mom's health has to come first. How does a 10 year old even get pregnant? They must hit puberty EARLY down there. But a child that is still growing that much could be very physically damaged by a pregnancy/birth. That stuff is rough on full grown women, can't imagine for a little girl. 17 weeks is still pretty early, they definitely need to get her up here and get it done, though.

I knew a family judge once that used to say boyfriends and step-fathers were the worst thing to ever happen to a whole lot of kids. I know there are a lot of great step-dads out there, but you sure do seem to hear a lot of abuse cases involving them. Something about raising another man's kid, I guess. Anyway, this deal is just tragic, I hope they get her some help and she can go on to have some kind of normal life, poor baby.

My Opinion Matters
4/20/2010, 11:56 AM
Despicable, of course. It's also pretty shameful to use the plight of the victim, effectively marginalizing the victim herself, as a means of justifying prejudices and in the name of being controversial.

SteelClip49
4/20/2010, 11:57 AM
Catholic Church isn't scum....people who commit these vicious acts are scum.

Don't be dissing the Catholic Church. Hell, it's the most recognized, most dominant denomination in the world.

Frozen Sooner
4/20/2010, 11:57 AM
I think 24 weeks is the cutoff here, isn't it? Or does it vary by state? When I was pregnant with my girl, they thought she was gonna be all kinds of messed up, and told us that was the latest we could abort. We told them to pound sand 'cause we were keeping her anyway, and guess what? She's perfect, physically, mentally (well, she's a little crazy, but she is my daughter) etc.

I hate abortion with the fire of a thousand suns, but the mom's health has to come first. How does a 10 year old even get pregnant? They must hit puberty EARLY down there. But a child that is still growing that much could be very physically damaged by a pregnancy/birth. That stuff is rough on full grown women, can't imagine for a little girl. 17 weeks is still pretty early, they definitely need to get her up here and get it done, though.

I knew a family judge once that used to say boyfriends and step-fathers were the worst thing to ever happen to a whole lot of kids. I know there are a lot of great step-dads out there, but you sure do seem to hear a lot of abuse cases involving them. Something about raising another man's kid, I guess. Anyway, this deal is just tragic, I hope they get her some help and she can go on to have some kind of normal life, poor baby.

Varies from state to state based on the standards announced in Casey v. Planned Parenthood. Up until viability, the state cannot place any undue burdens on a woman's right to procure an abortion-I think that's 24 weeks as a rule of thumb. Thereafter, the State can require whatever so long as the health of the mother isn't threatened.

Nebraska just passed a law directly challenging Casey's health of the mother provisions, excluding mental health (which Homey and I have talked about a bit in earlier threads) as a legitimate health interest of the mother.

Leroy Lizard
4/20/2010, 12:00 PM
I hate abortion with the fire of a thousand suns, but the mom's health has to come first. How does a 10 year old even get pregnant?

The man is first aroused by the sight of the female, then blood pumps... oh, sorry.

Leroy Lizard
4/20/2010, 12:01 PM
Despicable, of course. It's also pretty shameful to use the plight of the victim, effectively marginalizing the victim herself, as a means of justifying prejudices and in the name of being controversial.

You read far more into it than I did.

My Opinion Matters
4/20/2010, 12:03 PM
You read far more into it than I did.

That was addressed towards the OP, not the author of the article, you twit.

yermom
4/20/2010, 12:20 PM

Don't be dissing the Catholic Church. Hell, it's the most recognized, most dominant denomination in the world.

there are more Muslims than Catholics

does that make them better than Catholics?

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2010, 12:29 PM

Weird, huh?

JohnnyMack
4/20/2010, 01:02 PM

It is my opinion that the Catholic Church has a very dangerous policy towards birth control. Especially in terms of the pressures it applies to developing and third world countries.

GottaHavePride
4/20/2010, 01:08 PM
there are more Muslims than Catholics

does that make them better than Catholics?

Also more Hindu, depending on what estimates you believe.

Oh, and more secular/nonreligious/agnostic/atheist, too.

(There may be 2.1 billion Christians in the world, but only half of those are Catholic.)

My Opinion Matters
4/20/2010, 01:11 PM
It is my opinion that the Catholic Church has a very dangerous policy towards birth control. Especially in terms of the pressures it applies to developing and third world countries.

I agree that the Catholic Church has a very antiquated stance on birth control, but what's that have to do with this little girl? This 10 year old girl should have been on birth control?

yermom
4/20/2010, 01:12 PM
her stepfather should have wrapped it up and none of this would have happened

the_ouskull
4/20/2010, 01:17 PM

Eh...

Even if you believe the 1.1 billion number that doesn't include converts to other faiths, post-baptism, and those who are non-practicing now, that still puts it behind Islam. In fact, even if you DO believe the 1.1 billion number, there are an equal number of people world-wide who don't believe any of the current teachings that are out there.

Anyway, I'll let everybody else draw their own conclusions, but the site lists the number of followers of Christianity at 2.1 billion, and the numbers I've seen say that Catholics comprise between 17 and 33% of that 2.1 billion. If that's the case, that would put the number of followers of Catholicism at closer to somewhere between 350 million and 700 million, give or take. This would rank Catholicism beneath almost all of the Eastern faiths (Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism - in addition to the non-religious and the Islamics) But, see it for yourself and decide to believe it if you like. That's what faith is all about, right?

http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

the_ouskull

SoonerJack
4/20/2010, 01:32 PM
Rape and incest are bad.

There are a lot of Catholics, Muslims, Hindu, Budhists, and non-believers in the world.

Some people in each of those groups do very bad things.

yermom
4/20/2010, 01:42 PM
of course, the Catholics just make her keep the baby

the Muslims might stone her

JohnnyMack
4/20/2010, 01:42 PM
I agree that the Catholic Church has a very antiquated stance on birth control, but what's that have to do with this little girl? This 10 year old girl should have been on birth control?

No but the system that is in place in towns like the one in which this girl and her family lived created an environment where having an abortion wasn't likely even seen as an option.

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2010, 01:51 PM
No but the system that is in place in towns like the one in which this girl and her family lived created an environment where having an abortion wasn't likely even seen as an option.

I have no idea if your theory is correct or not. Murder isn't an option, doesn't sound like that bad of a deal to me. :confused:

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2010, 01:53 PM

No, I think what JM is saying is that abortion is a valid form of birth control.

JohnnyMack
4/20/2010, 01:54 PM
No, I think what JM is saying is that abortion is a valid form of birth control.

Nice try.

yermom
4/20/2010, 01:56 PM
i kinda read it that way too...

JohnnyMack
4/20/2010, 02:00 PM
What I'm saying is that once the rape occured, the idea of having an abortion was likely never even offered.

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2010, 02:04 PM
What I'm saying is that once the rape occured, the idea of having an abortion was likely never even offered.

Yep, right after you were questioned about this:

There really isn't any other way to interpret it than how yermom and I did.

BudSooner
4/20/2010, 02:05 PM
her stepfather should have wrapped it up and none of this would have happened

I cannot believe you said this. What part of 10yr old is hard to understand?

yermom
4/20/2010, 02:06 PM
sarcasm ;)

(in regard to the debate above)

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2010, 02:06 PM
I cannot believe you said this. What part of 10yr old is hard to understand?

I think it was meant as a joke, and as disgusting as it is, I actually cracked a smile. Of course it also rings true as well. :(

BudSooner
4/20/2010, 02:09 PM
I think it was meant as a joke, and as disgusting as it is, I actually cracked a smile. Of course it also rings true as well. :(
Call me crazy, but rape is not funny in the least.

Unless ya said it was Tebow. :D

C&CDean
4/20/2010, 02:14 PM
As usual, JM is wide-left with his kick.

This doesn't have a damn thing to do with any church. It has everything to do with the perv who screwed the little girl.

If somebody needs to be killed here, it's the stepfather. The baby didn't ask to be conceived. Off the POS stepfather and let the kid go up for adoption.

yermom
4/20/2010, 02:14 PM
Call me crazy, but rape is not funny in the least.

Unless ya said it was Tebow. :D

not so much of a joke as pointing out that i don't lump abortion into birth control

yermom
4/20/2010, 02:17 PM

This doesn't have a damn thing to do with any church. It has everything to do with the perv who screwed the little girl.

If somebody needs to be killed here, it's the stepfather. The baby didn't ask to be conceived. Off the POS stepfather and let the kid go up for adoption.

the only thing with that is the reality of a 10 year old girl's body. i have no idea how dangerous her case would be

other than that i tend to agree with you, especially since they aren't really related

JohnnyMack
4/20/2010, 02:19 PM
There really isn't any other way to interpret it than how yermom and I did.

In this instance, yes, an abortion is a valid form of birth control. And if you can't connect the dots as to why an abortion wasn't performed then I really can't help you.

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2010, 02:28 PM
In this instance, yes, an abortion is a valid form of birth control.

That is a frightening and offensive statement. If a 10 year old's well being warrants one to save her life, that is an entirely different story.

BTW, 10 years old? That seems awfully young to be "fertile".

olevetonahill
4/20/2010, 02:29 PM
Im in general against abortion
In this case, if it were My Daughter , She'd have one .
NO 10 YEAR OLD should have to go thru this
And right after the baby was killed that dooshstepDad would die.

yermom
4/20/2010, 02:37 PM
That is a frightening and offensive statement. If a 10 year old's well being warrants one to save her life, that is an entirely different story.

BTW, 10 years old? That seems awfully young to be "fertile".

i remember girls getting their periods in like 4th grade

first pregnant classmate was at 12 though...

JohnnyMack
4/20/2010, 02:37 PM

Don't playBTW, 10 years old? That seems awfully young to be "fertile".

Don't gimme that mock indignation bull**** with your "frightening and offensive statement".

You think it's OK for her to be expected to become a mother at 10 years old after she was raped? Ten ****ing years old.

Frozen Sooner
4/20/2010, 02:43 PM
You think it's OK for her to be expected to have a baby tear its way out of her uterus, probably causing massive injuries and possibly death for both at 10 years old after she was raped? Ten ****ing years old.

And stuff.

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2010, 02:53 PM
Don't gimme that mock indignation bull**** with your "frightening and offensive statement".

You think it's OK for her to be expected to become a mother at 10 years old after she was raped? Ten ****ing years old.

Um, I suggest you go back and reread my post that you quoted.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/20/2010, 03:19 PM

Dude, birth control had nothing to do with the article you posted. A dude raped his 10 year old daughter! Not everything is a plot driven by the Catholic Church or some other form of religion! Get over it!

Bourbon St Sooner
4/20/2010, 03:24 PM

Mock indignation? Have you read your own bull**** in this thread?

The Catholic Church errs on the side of life. Is there somthing wrong with that? btw, I think an abortion is warranted in this situation due to the fact that it is a very high-risk pregnancy and I'm not sure the Church would disagree.

Leroy Lizard
4/20/2010, 04:14 PM

The problem is that there is no reasonable guarantee that either the mom or kid will live through it.

I think the problem is simple: No matter how hard we try, we just end up with situations for which there is no right answer. No matter what we do, it's bad.

And only one person is to blame.

yermom
4/20/2010, 04:16 PM
Mock indignation? Have you read your own bull**** in this thread?

The Catholic Church errs on the side of life. Is there somthing wrong with that? btw, I think an abortion is warranted in this situation due to the fact that it is a very high-risk pregnancy and I'm not sure the Church would disagree.

unless you are talking about AIDS patients in Africa

JohnnyMack
4/20/2010, 04:36 PM
Dude, birth control had nothing to do with the article you posted. A dude raped his 10 year old daughter! Not everything is a plot driven by the Catholic Church or some other form of religion! Get over it!

That article wasn't just about the rape.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/20/2010, 04:46 PM
That article wasn't just about the rape.

Really, so the article puts a tagline in the last paragraph about how the Catholic Church feels about abortion and the whole article becomes about the Church.

Anyways if there's a society where abortion would never be thought of as an option even in such a case as this and a society where abortion is second nature, I'll take the former.

Leroy Lizard
4/20/2010, 04:53 PM
Really, so the article puts a tagline in the last paragraph about how the Catholic Church feels about abortion and the whole article becomes about the Church.

Anyways if there's a society where abortion would never be thought of as an option even in such a case as this and a society where abortion is second nature, I'll take the former.

Well, we've already got the latter.

sooner59
4/20/2010, 05:03 PM
Congratulations! What are you going to name it?

Yours Truly,

Sarah Palin

Leroy Lizard
4/20/2010, 05:04 PM
Oh yeah, that's real relevant.

sooner59
4/20/2010, 05:06 PM
I know, right? :D

the_ouskull
4/20/2010, 05:45 PM
The baby didn't ask to be conceived. Off the POS stepfather and let the kid go up for adoption.

Sorry I'm late. My kids were slow. Anyway, yeah, I'll take it.

Sin,

http://snarkerati.com/celebrity-gossip/files/2009/11/angelina_jolie_kids.jpg

SCOUT
4/20/2010, 05:48 PM
The problem is that there is no reasonable guarantee that either the mom or kid will live through it.

I think the problem is simple: No matter how hard we try, we just end up with situations for which there is no right answer. No matter what we do, it's bad.

And only one person is to blame.

This

yermom
4/20/2010, 05:50 PM
Sorry I'm late. My kids were slow. Anyway, yeah, I'll take it.

Sin,

http://snarkerati.com/celebrity-gossip/files/2009/11/angelina_jolie_kids.jpg

what does Octomom have to do with this?

yermom
4/20/2010, 06:38 PM
i'm pretty sure the jokes are better there :D

tbl
4/23/2010, 09:07 PM

I wouldn't necessarily argue with you on that if you were just talking about condoms or the pill, however I have a feeling you're putting murdering an innocent child (abortion) in the "birth control" category... however that is unfortunately exactly what AOD is, which literally makes me ill.

I'm as Protestant as they come and by no means a Catholic apologist... I just took exception with the fact that your main drum to bang on from that article was the Catholic Church.

JohnnyMack
4/23/2010, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't necessarily argue with you on that if you were just talking about condoms or the pill, however I have a feeling you're putting murdering an innocent child (abortion) in the "birth control" category... however that is unfortunately exactly what AOD is, which literally makes me ill.

I'm as Protestant as they come and by no means a Catholic apologist... I just took exception with the fact that your main drum to bang on from that article was the Catholic Church.

The whole point of the article isn't about abortion as birth control rather it talks about how this girl was possibly never told that abortion was even an option, even though the law allows for it. A more likely scenario is that this girl's family failed to report the rape and resulting pregnancy due to a cultural stigma that hangs heavy like a fog in developing nations like these where the Catholic Church exerts massive influence over these kind of policy decisions. The right thing to do in this particular case would have been to have had an abortion immediately following the sexual assault. It's not abortion as birth control to end a pregnancy in which a ten year old girl is raped by her stepfather. You can insinuate that, but it simply isn't accurate. Abortion as birth control is some rich sorority girl going to the clinic the week before Thanksgiving because she didn't wanna have to go home for break and explain to Mommy and Daddy how she got pregnant at 20 after she banged some random d00d after a night of heavy drinking up on Campus Corner.

JohnnyMack
5/16/2010, 04:32 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/05/15/20100515phoenix-catholic-nun-abortion.html

And the hits keep rolling for the Catholic Church.

Leroy Lizard
5/16/2010, 05:26 PM
"An unborn child is not a disease. While medical professionals should certainly try to save a pregnant mother's life, the means by which they do it can never be by directly killing her unborn child. The end does not justify the means."

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/05/15/20100515phoenix-catholic-nun-abortion.html#ixzz0o8Mfnd5C

Interesting.

AggieTool
5/16/2010, 05:32 PM

The Catholic church is also the most dominant enabler of pedophiles in the world, and has been for hundreds of years.

No to mention we'd all be beaming around place to place like on Star Trek if it wasn't for the Catholic church stifling progress throughout history.

...but the pointy hats are cool.

sooner59
5/16/2010, 06:34 PM
The Catholic Church has never really been relevant to me. My underwear is more holy......and probably in better graces with God.

soonerloyal
5/16/2010, 07:54 PM
This is the extreme of what happens when a group tries to control what cannot be controlled, especially when that twisted group thinks that ignoring the instincts we are born with is the thang to do. Dumbazzes.

Leroy Lizard
5/16/2010, 08:01 PM
This is the extreme of what happens when a group tries to control what cannot be controlled, especially when that twisted group thinks that ignoring the instincts we are born with is the thang to do. Dumbazzes.

To the Catholic Church, this is about murder. You don't negotiate on murder and you don't compromise, even if the situation looks "uncontrollable" and "hopeless."

The Catholic Church would likely respond to you by saying, "We can't control all evil, but we can try."

Are you really expecting them to quit?

soonerloyal
5/16/2010, 08:27 PM
If they were truly interested in controlling evil, they wouldn't zealously protect pedophiles and sexual abuse. They negotiate that a-plenty.

Leroy Lizard
5/16/2010, 08:49 PM
If they were truly interested in controlling evil, they wouldn't zealously protect pedophiles and sexual abuse. They negotiate that a-plenty.

You can fight evil and still be a hypocrite.

soonerloyal
5/16/2010, 09:15 PM
So clarify how the Cat'lick Church fights evil. Just haven't seen much o' that.

An antiquated, overblown, self-absorbed City of Evil is the Vatican and all who roost there. God weeps at their posturing.

Leroy Lizard
5/16/2010, 10:11 PM
So clarify how the Cat'lick Church fights evil. Just haven't seen much o' that.

An antiquated, overblown, self-absorbed City of Evil is the Vatican and all who roost there. God weeps at their posturing.

I'm not Catholic. I'm just presenting their view on things as close as I can. In their view, abortion is murder and, therefore, they need to hold down very Draconian rules about providing it.

How can you blame them? If you really, really felt abortion was evil and really, really thought God had commanded you to fight evil, you would be doing what they're doing.

The fact that they have their own chinks in the armor regarding pedophilia is beside the point. Like I said, a person who sins can still fight sin. It may make them a hypocrite, but abandoning all you believe in and fight for would be worse. (Excuse the dangling preps.)

In all, the Catholic Church was right to condemn the actions of the nun. It sucks that we are often forced into such dilemmas.

JohnnyMack
5/16/2010, 10:26 PM
As long as mysticism is allowed to hold sway over science we as humans haven't truly evolved.

Leroy Lizard
5/16/2010, 10:32 PM
It looks like "O' Wise One" just opened his fortune cookie.

JohnnyMack
5/16/2010, 10:35 PM
It looks like "O' Wise One" just opened his fortune cookie.

Fortune cookies are about as useful as religion.

picasso
5/16/2010, 10:37 PM

More dangerous than Planned Parenthood?

picasso
5/16/2010, 10:37 PM
Fortune cookies are about as useful as religion.

In your sad life. Yes.

picasso
5/16/2010, 10:38 PM
As long as mysticism is allowed to hold sway over science we as humans haven't truly evolved.

You don't read much do you.

Leroy Lizard
5/16/2010, 10:40 PM
C'mon picasso, his statement looks great on a bumper sticker.

JohnnyMack
5/16/2010, 10:49 PM
More dangerous than Planned Parenthood?

The Catholic Church's continued efforts at keeping condoms and other forms of birth control out of the reach of people in developing nations is absurd. The continued spread of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases all so the Church can try and increase its membership is nothing short of criminal activity. How many millions of children are born into a society that has no means or hope of supporting them while those who know better sit on some opulent throne in the Vatican? How many children starve to death each year because their parents lacked informed decisions about birth control options?

yermom
5/16/2010, 10:54 PM
but they are going to heaven, so it's alright

Leroy Lizard
5/17/2010, 12:05 AM
The Catholic Church's continued efforts at keeping condoms and other forms of birth control out of the reach of people in developing nations is absurd. The continued spread of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases all so the Church can try and increase its membership is nothing short of criminal activity.

AIDS is an evil that has only one proper deterrent: Righteous living. The fact that people die from AIDS is just an example of how Man has, through his own shameful behavior, brought misery on himself. You cannot expect The Church to alter God's word to bow down to Man's inability to control his evil impulses.

I guess that's how they would respond. Any Catholics in here care to weigh in?

My Opinion Matters
5/17/2010, 10:40 AM
So Johnny, we're all familiar with the passion and the zeal you have in your beliefs in not believing in anything. We all know your inspiring brand of condescending atheism is the cross you've elected to bear (lol). But really, couldn't you have found another thread to bump, perhaps one where you didn't embarass yourself, to continue to push your agenda?

Just a little constructive criticism.

JohnnyMack
5/17/2010, 11:04 AM
So Johnny, we're all familiar with the passion and the zeal you have in your beliefs in not believing in anything. We all know your inspiring brand of condescending atheism is the cross you've elected to bear (lol). But really, couldn't you have found another thread to bump, perhaps one where you didn't embarass yourself, to continue to push your agenda?

Just a little constructive criticism.

Trying to figure this post out. What'd I do to embarrass myself again?

My Opinion Matters
5/17/2010, 11:26 AM
You should read the first 3 pages of this thread again.

JohnnyMack
5/17/2010, 02:23 PM
K. Still not embarrassed.

C&CDean
5/17/2010, 03:07 PM
Dude, every time you open your soup coolers or tickle the keys on your computer you should be embarrassed. Hell, I'm embarrassed for you.