PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush, usc, and the NCAA

Dan Thompson
4/16/2010, 08:00 PM
I haven't seen this post.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2010/04/13/reggie-bush-deposition-scheduled/?ncid=txtlnkusspor00000002&xid=si_ncaaf

Collier11
4/16/2010, 08:04 PM
we will either finally get confirmation of what we have always known or Bush will stupidly lie, either way, im done caring about it

badger
4/19/2010, 11:08 AM
That former Heisman winner that they call "athletic director" at USC must be running around with his tail between his legs at this point.

He might have strutted around boldly when he stole Tennessee's savior Lane Kiffie (scratch that - the ELDER Kiffin was Tennessee's savior, not the bozo son), but reality has to be setting in that the dynasty that never was (you have to win more than one title to be a dynasty - it's an unwritten rule!) is over. Getting embarrassed by an already embarrassing Duckie program will do that to you.

SC = over.

SC AD's career as poser in chief = over.

And to think... they still had to tape oversized jerseys over endzone seats at their crappy Colliseum to make that place look like fans actually cared enough to show up.

Perhaps they'll find other oversized tacky crap to place around other empty areas as fan interest wanes further?

KantoSooner
4/19/2010, 11:23 AM
I do so hope that SC gets the hammer dropped on them. Although Petey and Reggie will, at worst, suffer disrespect as the men who killed the SC program, it will be gratifying to see the school take it in the shorts.

It likely will never happen, though; there is a cone of protection that seals off Pac10 teams from sanctions that would have other programs stoned in the village square.

goingoneight
4/19/2010, 11:45 AM
Dear Reggie Bush and USC private records folks...

You do, indeed have the right to remain silent... but eventually you have to face the music.

Leroy Lizard
4/19/2010, 11:48 AM
I do so hope that SC gets the hammer dropped on them. Although Petey and Reggie will, at worst, suffer disrespect as the men who killed the SC program, it will be gratifying to see the school take it in the shorts.

It likely will never happen, though; there is a cone of protection that seals off Pac10 teams from sanctions that would have other programs stoned in the village square.

It's called Paci-10 sanctions. As long as the conference is willing to reprimand its teams, the NCAA is willing to look the other way.

badger
4/19/2010, 12:34 PM
Dear Reggie Bush and USC private records folks...

You do, indeed have the right to remain silent... but eventually you have to face the music.

Don't stop! ... believing! :mad:

SoCal
4/19/2010, 07:53 PM
I don't think Bush will talk...I feel he and his lawyers will drag this thing out until the bitter end to see what happens. If he's forced to talk he'll just settle and be done. Its not worth losing the Heisman.

AlbqSooner
4/19/2010, 08:00 PM
I have a premonition that Reggie will be sick on April 23 and unable to attend.

Leroy Lizard
4/20/2010, 02:36 AM
BTW, the Trojan faithful have turned on Reggie:

http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121159