Sophomore
Pledger
Fitzgerald
Hardrick? or Gallon?

I'll add our 3 freshmen

Tyler Neal
Cameron Clark
TJ Taylor

He specifically said 3 sophomores and there were other comments he made about Gallon specifically

"I'm getting more information for Gallon" on a question about his future

"Gallon hasn't been able to practice or workout with the team because of a high ankle sprain"

When days ago Gallon bragged about how hard he was working out.

Maybe I'm reading into too much from his PC today but I am really doubting we'll see Gallon back next year.

Another telling comment was about TMG he said that he knew that TMG wasn't coming back next year by the end of the season and that there was a reason in most of his interviews he didn't mention TMG. When talking about next year he left Tiny out in this press conference he mentioned Davis as the leader and that Fitz and Pledger are working hard.

Mad Dog Madsen
4/16/2010, 03:52 PM
I really hope Gallon is able to come back. We really need him. I'm as much of a Sooner basketball fan as I am a Sooner football fan. I know I'll be in the LNC at least 5 times next year no matter who plays or what kind of team we have. True fans support their team even when they're not all that good...

OU_Sooners75
4/16/2010, 04:50 PM
I really hope Gallon is able to come back. We really need him. I'm as much of a Sooner basketball fan as I am a Sooner football fan. I know I'll be in the LNC at least 5 times next year no matter who plays or what kind of team we have. True fans support their team even when they're not all that good...

So you will just be there for the higher profile games?

Pathetic! :P

True fans support their team by going to more than just 5 games, no matter how good the team is.

;)

Im not a true fan by your definition. I havent went to an OU BB game in almost 10 years....however, it is kinda hard to do living 10 hours away. :O

birddog
4/16/2010, 06:32 PM
gallon isn't coming back. there is just too much going against him.

...sooner
4/19/2010, 09:16 AM
yaa i went to about 10 games last year when i wasnt working. even when we lose i still like to support the team. i feel bad for the guys who go out there try to win & noone is there to support them. like cade & tony this year. good & bad im by my team :)

Mad Dog Madsen
4/19/2010, 10:31 AM
So you will just be there for the higher profile games?

Pathetic! :P

True fans support their team by going to more than just 5 games, no matter how good the team is.

;)

Im not a true fan by your definition. I havent went to an OU BB game in almost 10 years....however, it is kinda hard to do living 10 hours away. :O

lol Well, I wasn't saying I'm a true fan because I "go to games" or whatever. I have a crazy work schedule and I was able to make it 8 games last year when I wasn't working in Minnesota. I will make at least 5 games this year hopefully more. I support the Sooners no matter how good or bad was the point I was trying to make... not about how many games you go to.

NormanPride
4/19/2010, 04:09 PM
I want to go to more games, but Tulsa is a tough drive for the vast majority. I'm not like 04... :D

TopDawg
4/19/2010, 04:35 PM
04 is a true fan. Maybe the truest.

Frozen Sooner
4/19/2010, 06:12 PM
He also has ladyhair like the UPS guy on the commercial.

yermom
4/19/2010, 06:52 PM
i feel kinda bad about only making one game last year (Arkansas)

things still looked kinda bright at that point...

i keep forgetting Cade Davis is back next year

that makes me feel a lot better about the season

ndpruitt03
4/19/2010, 08:20 PM
I think if we play good team defense, even if we can't score a lot of points, we'll be better next year. If we still play lousy defense it'll be a tougher year than last year because we won't have a team capable of scoring a lot of points.

Frozen Sooner
4/19/2010, 09:09 PM
Man, if only we had a coach who knew how to teach good team defense.

And didn't burn up the phone lines

yermom
4/19/2010, 10:47 PM
winning games is boring Froz

birddog
4/20/2010, 08:12 AM
but the elite 8 run was not boring.

TopDawg
4/20/2010, 09:14 AM
He also has ladyhair like the UPS guy on the commercial.

Not anymore.

I'm sure it'll be back, though.

janderson255
4/20/2010, 11:48 AM
lol Well, I wasn't saying I'm a true fan because I "go to games" or whatever. I have a crazy work schedule and I was able to make it 8 games last year when I wasn't working in Minnesota. I will make at least 5 games this year hopefully more. I support the Sooners no matter how good or bad was the point I was trying to make... not about how many games you go to.

I am the same way. Even though I live in Norman, I was still not able to make it. I was able to watch some on TV and jump and hollar. I think it was due to my limited fund situation, global warming, and the recession. Maybe I'll be able to attend this next year.

GottaHavePride
4/20/2010, 01:14 PM
but the elite 8 run was not boring.

Or the Final Four run. ;)

Ruf/Nek7
4/20/2010, 05:32 PM
i say bring ins Rakeem "Merry" Christmas and deuces to Gallon.

OU_Sooners75
4/20/2010, 05:46 PM

I know bro....just takin a cheap jab at you. :P