PDA

View Full Version : Garrett Hartley signing @ Academy Sports

Soonerntxs
4/16/2010, 09:51 AM
Soonersports announced at the bottom of the spring game page that NOSaints, Garrett Hartley will be conducting a signing event at Academy Sports from 10:00-11:30 Sat.
I sure am proud to have him back in Norman for this event. I used to mutter under my breath, "if he makes it, I would go down and rub his foot after the game". I sure hope he didn't hear me and come to collect! :D

Mad Dog Madsen
4/16/2010, 10:10 AM
Well, he's got a Super Bowl under his belt. Maybe you should kiss his foot now... :D

SbOrOiNaEnR
4/16/2010, 12:32 PM
There's also a Heisman signing from 5 to 7 p.m. with White, Sims, and Owens (no Bradford) at the Homeland on 12th and Alameda in Norman.

goingoneight
4/16/2010, 04:15 PM
Heh... I remember people saying we needed to kick Hartley off the team a few times.

Dio
4/17/2010, 04:06 PM
So I bought this frameable Saints Super Bowl collage and headed over to Academy. Took about 20 minutes to get to the table where Garrett was sitting, and when I handed him the picture it went something like this:

GH: This is kinda cool. Did you make this yourself?

Me: Nah, I bought it at WalMart.

GH: WalMart here? Why'd they put my picture on it?

Me: Are you kidding? How many points did you score in the freaking Super Bowl? Of course they're gonna put you on it.

They must really haze the hell out of the kickers in NOLA, cause he seriously couldn't believe he was on there.