PDA

View Full Version : Gruden calls Colt a Redneck

OK2U
4/15/2010, 10:30 AM
video:
http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/11822/video-mccoy-tells-gruden-hell-succeed

badger
4/15/2010, 10:33 AM
"Do you yodel?

"Wha?"

"Do you yodel?"

"NO!"

:D

Soonerntxs
4/15/2010, 11:17 AM
I love this! The only thing better would have been G. McCoy pounding grass into the facemask of colts helmet and having to explain that one! I will give credit where credit is due, but first I must say, "throw it away 2 play another day" may be all he will do in the NFL.

Leroy Lizard
4/15/2010, 12:17 PM
First of all, "redneck" is a compliment.

Second of all, Peyton Manning definitely has an accent. Doesn't seem to hurt him though.

rainiersooner
4/15/2010, 12:23 PM
Heh - "thanks for pointing out all the negatives"!

OK2U
4/15/2010, 12:29 PM
You can see Gruden with Tebow, Clausen here:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/columns/story?id=5033690

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2010, 12:32 PM
I almost felt sorry for the pony, now that he is not a whorn.

goingoneight
4/15/2010, 12:33 PM
I can understand people not liking Chrissy Simms, and I can understand people not liking Dunce "Gangsta" Young... unless they're your players winning with your team... they can rub you the wrong way. I'll never get why it is people hate players like Colt and Sam. You know... that hatred that goes beyond crimson and orange. I liked seeing Auston English knock the snot out of Colt as much as anybody in red, but I can respect that guy for being a game-changer from day one. It's not that hard to see him becoming successful at the next level. I believe he's a lot better prospect than Simms and VY were.

badger
4/15/2010, 12:52 PM
Heh - "thanks for pointing out all the negatives"!

Oh Jon Gruden didn't even point out a FRACTION of the negatives :D

Here's a major one - everyone's giving Sammie a hard time about staying healthy. Colt used to be called "Cart" by those d@mn A&M Aggies cuz of some of their late hitting tendencies. It was the only thing that allowed Jevan Sneed a little time under center at Texas before bolting to Ole Miss!

Mad Dog Madsen
4/15/2010, 01:08 PM
I'm I the only one here that doesn't care about Jon Gruden?!?

meoveryouxinfinity
4/15/2010, 01:26 PM
I like how in Tim Tebow's video they do something completely different. They don't review video even. lol.

Widescreen
4/15/2010, 03:34 PM
I like how in Tim Tebow's video they do something completely different. They don't review video even. lol.

Why watch video of pure awesomeness when you can see it in person.

sooner94
4/15/2010, 03:38 PM
I can understand people not liking Chrissy Simms, and I can understand people not liking Dunce "Gangsta" Young... unless they're your players winning with your team... they can rub you the wrong way. I'll never get why it is people hate players like Colt and Sam. You know... that hatred that goes beyond crimson and orange. I liked seeing Auston English knock the snot out of Colt as much as anybody in red, but I can respect that guy for being a game-changer from day one. It's not that hard to see him becoming successful at the next level. I believe he's a lot better prospect than Simms and VY were.

I agree.

Also, remember after the game last year when English and GK waited on the field and congratulated Colt after the OU/TX game? I thought that said a lot about how much respect there was for Colt.

Hell, I know he's a Horn, but I like the kid.