PDA

View Full Version : Okie Militia and Okie Pols

Okla-homey
4/14/2010, 05:51 AM
Got a whole ten minutes on MSNBC last night.

Rachel Maddow poked fun at Okie Sen. Randy Brogdon,the candidate for governor from Owasso, and some Rep. named Keys from somewhere around OKC who both apparently favor the establishment of the Okie Militia for defending ourselves from the overreaching federal gubmint.

That was embarrasing to watch.

What wasn't embarrasing was her lead-up to the story in which she described Oklahoma as the reddest state in the US. That made my heart happy.:D

TheHumanAlphabet
4/14/2010, 08:40 AM
What do you expect for the lesbo? Rachel is a cow.

Brogdon has the correct thought, IMO.

Boarder
4/14/2010, 08:56 AM
Rachel is bizarre, I agree.

Brogdon and his group threw her up a softball, though. "Embarrassing to watch" is a perfect description. This should pretty much doom his Gov. chance.

OUMallen
4/14/2010, 09:07 AM

Nice.

NormanPride
4/14/2010, 10:00 AM
Brogdon is a tool.

Boarder
4/14/2010, 10:02 AM
http://kwtv.images.worldnow.com/images/12304603_BG2.jpg

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=12304603

Senator Randy Brogdon Says Militia Comments Taken Out of Context

Gubernatorial candidate and State Senator Randy Brogdon claimed he never said the word "militia" when he was quoted by the Associated Press as saying "the second amendment deals directly with the right of an individual to keep and bear arms to protect themselves from an overreaching federal government."

"I'm talking about protecting ourselves. As governor of this state, I will do everything within our constitutional authority to keep Congress within our constitutional authority," Brogdon said.

See, I thought he may have been taken out of context a bit.

Having said that, he has the crazy eyes.

yermom
4/14/2010, 11:12 AM
what i meant to say was, "I have a wide stance on the 2nd Amendment"

NormanPride
4/14/2010, 11:17 AM
Wide stance? Sounds gay.

SactoSooner
4/14/2010, 01:16 PM
Taken out of context? What a liar. He was interviewed live on "The Ed Show" yesterday for at least five minutes, and wouldn't give a direct answer to the question "Do you support the militia proposal?" All he did was ramble on about the 2nd amendment making zero sense along the way.

GKeeper316
4/14/2010, 01:21 PM

Brogdon has the correct thought, IMO.

are you serious?

tommieharris91
4/14/2010, 01:31 PM
People watch MSNBC?

JohnnyMack
4/14/2010, 01:55 PM
Andersen Cooper interviewed him too. Brogdon gave the same rambling, circular answers.

sooner59
4/14/2010, 04:21 PM
I saw Brogdon while flipping through channels on something called "The ED Show" or something similar to that. I don't even know what channel it was on. But even that d-bag commentator made him look stupid. Brogdon sounded like he had lost his marbles.

ouduckhunter
4/14/2010, 04:28 PM
People watch MSNBC?

I watch once in a while to see if Keith Obermann's head will explode! :D :D :D

RACHEL MADDOW is my clone
4/14/2010, 09:23 PM
I saw this. Maddow did a GREAT job of showing how STUPID Brogodon is. Seriously, a militia without a described duty WILL eventually turn on its own people. It will just be giving everybody orders to do things like attack federal buildings(like McVeigh) and KILL the CITIZENS OF OKLAHOMA!!

RACHEL MADDOW is my clone
4/14/2010, 09:23 PM
People watch MSNBC?

I do. I surprised more people DON'T watch them. They are the most unbiased news channel on TV.

Leroy Lizard
4/14/2010, 10:00 PM
I do. I surprised more people DON'T watch them. They are the most unbiased news channel on TV.

Now all of you know why I'm opposed to legalizing pot.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/15/2010, 08:35 AM
are you serious?

Regarding?

Yes to "bear arms" against government tyranny when it is treading on citizens as the Founding Fathers suggested. I am a for a weak federal government, more in lined with what we had prior to 1917. Not this over reaching form of Federal govt. we find ourselves with today. Way too many people expect way too much from the fed gov.

And yes to Rachel is a cow.

delhalew
4/15/2010, 08:57 AM
Regarding?

Yes to "bear arms" against government tyranny when it is treading on citizens as the Founding Fathers suggested. I am a for a weak federal government, more in lined with what we had prior to 1917. Not this over reaching form of Federal govt. we find ourselves with today. Way too many people expect way too much from the fed gov.

And yes to Rachel is a cow.

You should probably take that "freedom" crap some place else. Folks around here aren't buying.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/15/2010, 09:03 AM
You should probably take that "freedom" crap some place else. Folks around here aren't buying.

Who are you? The Thought police?

delhalew
4/15/2010, 10:16 AM
Who are you? The Thought police?

Its a joke Alph.

Crucifax Autumn
4/15/2010, 06:37 PM
Jokes are for commies.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/16/2010, 08:52 AM
Its a joke Alph.

The written word can be hard to delineate intention without other identifying aspects. My apologies.