PDA

View Full Version : Bow To Your Sensei! Sriracha Sauce!

KC//CRIMSON
4/14/2010, 12:32 AM
http://dritup.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/sriracha.jpg

One of the best things ever made. I have yet to put this on any food item that it didn't instantly make better. Beef, Chicken, Pork, Fish, Eggs, Vegetables etc....it doesn't matter. This stuff is the BOMB!:cool:

Veritas
4/14/2010, 12:40 AM
Agreed. Love that stuff.

Harry Beanbag
4/14/2010, 01:15 AM
No arguments here. That stuff rules.

sooner59
4/14/2010, 01:20 AM
I have some in the fridge right now. I use it frequently. It damn sure adds "kick" to whatever you have.....and it doesn't take much.

Collier11
4/14/2010, 02:12 AM
I use it with as many different foods as possible

Turd_Ferguson
4/14/2010, 05:31 AM
concur on the sriracha....but must add this one as well...

http://www.hotnbottled.com/images/1117.jpg

Boomer.....
4/14/2010, 08:09 AM
Stuff is awesome! Lately I have been putting it on hot dogs.

IB4OU2
4/14/2010, 08:22 AM
It tastes great with onion rings too.

SteelClip49
4/14/2010, 09:19 AM
KC//CRIMSON....now I know why I love you so much....

Sunset Roll here at Buddha Tao in OKC....oh man does that stuff give it the right amount of kick.

C&CDean
4/14/2010, 09:27 AM
In my house we call it "rooster jizz."

I use it on all kinds of stuff. I add it and crushed red and black pepper to my jerky marinade. Gives the jerky a nice kick - but also adds a great flavor.

Boarder started a thread about this stuff a few years back.

Collier11
4/14/2010, 12:05 PM

whatever allows you to enjoy it the most :D

soonerboomer93
4/14/2010, 12:07 PM
had some if it yesterday at the Vietnamese noodle place

Curly Bill
4/14/2010, 12:19 PM
Dang boys! Something we can seemingly all agree on! :D

yermom
4/14/2010, 12:31 PM
had some if it yesterday at the Vietnamese noodle place

can't have pho without Sriracha

i typically only use that stuff on Thai and Vietnamese food though

TUSooner
4/14/2010, 12:33 PM

This does not surprise me. Why settle for "hot sauce" when you can use the far more colorful (if repulsive) Deanspeak term! :D

You gotta write a dictionary between coffee breaks, man.

Boarder
4/14/2010, 12:38 PM

Yes, I did. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107948) I'm pretty sure that it's the only virtually unanimous poll in SF.com history. Maybe the history of the world.

Fraggle145
4/14/2010, 01:01 PM
This stuff is also the tits.

http://www.melindas.com/bottles/scotchbonnet.jpg

CobraKai
4/14/2010, 02:15 PM
I love that stuff. I like that Cholula sauce on just about everything too.

Harry Beanbag
4/14/2010, 02:54 PM

And Filipino.

yermom
4/14/2010, 02:57 PM
never had it. would try it though

Fraggle145
4/14/2010, 03:01 PM
I use it more than sriracha

*ducks*

Chuck Bao
4/14/2010, 04:12 PM
One interesting side to this is that many restaurants in Thailand offer Tabasco sauce made in good, ole New Iberia, LA.

sooner59
4/14/2010, 04:16 PM
Frag, that Scotch Bonnett is supposed to be HOT. I bet its pretty good.

Fraggle145
4/15/2010, 01:46 AM
Frag, that Scotch Bonnett is supposed to be HOT. I bet its pretty good.

Its pretty warm, but I wouldnt say it is hotter than sriracha. They do a good job of tempering the heat and actually making it very flavorful.

Collier11
4/15/2010, 01:52 AM
whats the flavor like, I love me some sriracha but I also love me some spicy food so im always open to suggestions

TMcGee86
4/15/2010, 10:22 AM
side note, I would **** melinda.

saucy beech.

sooner59
4/15/2010, 11:38 AM
Its pretty warm, but I wouldnt say it is hotter than sriracha. They do a good job of tempering the heat and actually making it very flavorful.

Where can you buy it?

Crucifax Autumn
4/15/2010, 06:46 PM
I eat the one turd posted 1-2 times a day.

Fraggle145
4/15/2010, 08:11 PM
Where can you buy it?

I had to get it online or occasionally they will have it at like Homeland.

It's hard to describe what it tastes like... it isnt like sriracha or tabasco or anything like that. It is just a good spicy sauce.

sooner ngintunr
4/15/2010, 08:22 PM
Had some Rooster Sauce ribs once. They were quite delish. My BIL has the recipe.

AggieTool
4/15/2010, 09:21 PM
http://www.hollywoodsauce.com/uploaded_files/products/1121.jpg

sooner59
4/15/2010, 10:22 PM
They had that ^ at a mexican place in Sarasota, FL I went to.

The place is called Tijuana Flats for you Floridians out there. Its a slice of awesomeness.

http://tijuanaflats.com/index.php

PS. You can buy all of their sauces online......and there are a bunch.

KC//CRIMSON
2/15/2011, 09:22 AM
Stuff is awesome! Lately I have been putting it on hot dogs.

Sriracha on a homemade chili cheese dog is the f-ing shiznit!

waynepayne
2/15/2011, 12:34 PM

Love Pho and that is where I got started on loving Sriracha.

Now I put it on burgers, pizza, chicken... darn near everything

Oldnslo
2/15/2011, 12:39 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ND5932FKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Just started a bottle of this stuff. 550,000 scoville units--in the ballpark of 900 times hotter than jalapeño.

I suspect the bottle will last awhile.

KantoSooner
2/15/2011, 12:57 PM
Wow, 550K Scoville is borderline hazmat material. I have some oleoresin capsicum in the office at 2.5 million Scoville, but about 1 oz of that will spice up a 40,000 gallon Campbell's batch of tomato soup.

If any of you cook pizza on the grill, try the sriracha on a chicken pizza. Little bit of heaven.

picasso
2/15/2011, 01:00 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41pfbE2qhnL._SL500_.jpg

dolemitesooner
2/15/2011, 01:21 PM
mmmm rooster jizz

OUMallen
2/15/2011, 02:20 PM

I use it on all kinds of stuff. I add it and crushed red and black pepper to my jerky marinade. Gives the jerky a nice kick - but also adds a great flavor.

[dean]

IF GOD WANTED YOUR MEAT TO TASTE LIKE ANYTHING OTHER THAN MEAT, HE WOULDA MADE COWS WITH CHILIPEPPERS UP THEIR ARSES!!!!

[ /dean]

OhU1
2/15/2011, 02:37 PM
Sriracha is good stuff. I too often forget I have a bottle around. Wonder if you can cook with it?

I'm always tossing some chinese "hot chili oil" and red pepper sauces into my noodles, rice, and burritos.

C&CDean
2/15/2011, 03:22 PM
[dean]

IF GOD WANTED YOUR MEAT TO TASTE LIKE ANYTHING OTHER THAN MEAT, HE WOULDA MADE COWS WITH CHILIPEPPERS UP THEIR ARSES!!!!

[ /dean]

Meat is food that God provides that needs a helping hand. Nobody eats fish/chicken/beef/pork without something to enhance the flavor.

Liquor, on the other hand, is a finished product that God allowed humans to make - and to be consumed as He made it, neat, room temp. If he wanted it to taste like a frozen perfumed toilet bowl, he'd have added the curacao, sugar syrup, grenadine, and urinal cake hisself.

Your analogy is bad.

NormanPride
2/17/2011, 11:05 AM
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/pyramid.jpg

soonerbub
2/17/2011, 11:46 AM
Sriracha is good stuff. I too often forget I have a bottle around. Wonder if you can cook with it?

I'm always tossing some chinese "hot chili oil" and red pepper sauces into my noodles, rice, and burritos.

Hell Yes you can cook with it--if you do a stir fry of onions peppers & meat add 10-12 drops as you sizzle (or just add to take out Chinese)--you can thank me later

Sriracha use #2 for me--mix some in with your ketchup for your French fries

Sometimes I just put a few drops on crackers for a quick snack--I'm a junkie

Lott's Bandana
2/17/2011, 04:48 PM
Some Vietnamese dude in California bottled this stuff and started selling it in the San Joaquin Valley and Hawai'i about 20 years ago.

Needless to say, he is one rich grinnin immy.

yermom
2/17/2011, 06:32 PM
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/pyramid.jpg

awesome.

makes me think of this:

http://www.geekstir.com/img/zombiefoodpyramid.jpg

C&CDean
2/17/2011, 06:36 PM
There's a thai joint up here that brings you 8 different "sauces" when you ask for "hot sauce." They've got all the crushed red pepper, the little green peppers all chopped up, some powdered stuff, little red peppers all chopped up and all kinds of hot/vinegary goodness. I was putting a bunch of it in some soup and one of the guys goes "no, not that in soup, this in soup." So I payed attention, and damned if he wasn't right. I do think one of the little cup deals of sauce is rooster jizz though.

yermom
2/17/2011, 06:39 PM
yeah, i don't usually bother most places about it, but i'd rather not put it in curry, for example

i like it on pad thai and stir fry stuff though

Mixer!
2/17/2011, 07:34 PM
sriracha + mac & cheese = bomb diggity

Fraggle145
2/17/2011, 09:52 PM
There's a thai joint up here that brings you 8 different "sauces" when you ask for "hot sauce." They've got all the crushed red pepper, the little green peppers all chopped up, some powdered stuff, little red peppers all chopped up and all kinds of hot/vinegary goodness. I was putting a bunch of it in some soup and one of the guys goes "no, not that in soup, this in soup." So I payed attention, and damned if he wasn't right. I do think one of the little cup deals of sauce is rooster jizz though.

Go on...

Fraggle145
2/17/2011, 09:53 PM
Meat is food that God provides that needs a helping hand. Nobody eats fish/chicken/beef/pork without something to enhance the flavor.

Liquor, on the other hand, is a finished product that God allowed humans to make - and to be consumed as He made it, neat, room temp. If he wanted it to taste like a frozen perfumed toilet bowl, he'd have added the curacao, sugar syrup, grenadine, and urinal cake hisself.

Your analogy is bad.

Not even one rock or two just to take the edge off?

NormanPride
3/7/2011, 04:57 PM
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/sriracha

picasso
3/7/2011, 05:02 PM
burp edit

SGA
3/7/2011, 05:06 PM

Pho is probably my favorite phood on the planet

yermom
3/7/2011, 05:14 PM
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/sriracha

:D

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1648/srirachafightclub.jpg

the first rule of Sriracha Club is...

Pho is probably my favorite phood on the planet

i like it, but it would take a lot to unseat Pad Thai, i'm thinking

SGA
3/7/2011, 05:30 PM
For some reason Pad Thai just does nothing for me

I love all things Curried, too.

SGA
3/7/2011, 05:47 PM
sorry for the double post

NormanPride
3/7/2011, 06:02 PM
Pho is nice, but curry is where it's at.

yermom
3/7/2011, 06:07 PM
mmm... curry...

sooner59
3/8/2011, 12:27 AM
I like it all. I'm a foodie.

SanJoaquinSooner
3/8/2011, 12:56 AM
I made fish tacos for dinner. I bought some breaded halibut fillets at Trader Joes, and made some red cabbage slaw for the tacos. Added a bit of Sriracha to the slaw for some kick.

SanJoaquinSooner
3/8/2011, 01:03 AM

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1648/srirachafightclub.jpg

As Olevet Nietzsche once said, "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger."

SanJoaquinSooner
3/8/2011, 01:09 AM
nm

SGA
3/8/2011, 11:02 AM
I like Sriracha as much as the next guy, but I keep my hot sauces in line with the ethnicity of my food. It sounds like some of you would put Sriracha on a steak.

That's like putting cream gravy on an adobada taco.

SanJoaquinSooner
3/8/2011, 11:11 AM
I like Sriracha as much as the next guy, but I keep my hot sauces in line with the ethnicity of my food. It sounds like some of you would put Sriracha on a steak.

That's like putting cream gravy on an adobada taco.

What does SGA stand for?

OUMallen
3/8/2011, 11:12 AM

Your analogy is bad.

I'M ALWAYS RIGHT! NO ONE ELSE CAN BE! EVEN IF YOU GET ME WITH LOGIC, I'LL JUST SAY YOU'RE AN IDIOT! THE ONLY OPINION THAT IS WORTHWHILE IS MINE!

I bet you're a treat in real life. WHY WOULD YOU ORDER THAT MEAL! WHY WOULD YOU ORDER THAT BEER! IT SUCKS AND YOU'RE AN IDIOT. YOUR MARRIAGE WILL FAIL BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DOING IT THE WAY I'M TELLING YOU! So on. So forth.

I think you're older than me so it's not like I can drop any experience or wisdom on you (not that you'd listen) but life is so much easier and more enjoyable when you don't expend the effort to be cantankerous all the time. There are plenty of people smarter than you on the board and in your life with intelligent and worthwhile things to say that don't necessarily comport with your opinion.

And while we're on it, you're the single biggest reason I've never come to the SoonerFans tailgate. I have a fun time on the board, but then I see your posts and how you treat people capriciously and how insulting you are, and I think, "That's not a group of people I want to kick it with, or even meet." If you weren't a mod, you would have been banned yourself numerous times, at least temporarily.

SanJoaquinSooner
3/8/2011, 11:29 AM
I'M ALWAYS RIGHT! NO ONE ELSE CAN BE! EVEN IF YOU GET ME WITH LOGIC, I'LL JUST SAY YOU'RE AN IDIOT! THE ONLY OPINION THAT IS WORTHWHILE IS MINE!

I bet you're a treat in real life. WHY WOULD YOU ORDER THAT MEAL! WHY WOULD YOU ORDER THAT BEER! IT SUCKS AND YOU'RE AN IDIOT. YOUR MARRIAGE WILL FAIL BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DOING IT THE WAY I'M TELLING YOU! So on. So forth.

I think you're older than me so it's not like I can drop any experience or wisdom on you (not that you'd listen) but life is so much easier and more enjoyable when you don't expend the effort to be cantankerous all the time. There are plenty of people smarter than you on the board and in your life with intelligent and worthwhile things to say that don't necessarily comport with your opinion.

And while we're on it, you're the single biggest reason I've never come to the SoonerFans tailgate. I have a fun time on the board, but then I see your posts and how you treat people capriciously and how insulting you are, and I think, "That's not a group of people I want to kick it with, or even meet." If you weren't a mod, you would have been banned yourself numerous times, at least temporarily.

That's just his message board persona. In real life he's a master of interpersonal skills and human relations. And he'd graciously give you his last bowl of chili and the shirt off his back.

SGA
3/8/2011, 12:27 PM
What does SGA stand for?

It comes from my name on the old OUinsider and I'm not telling ...

Oldnslo
3/8/2011, 12:31 PM
I think you'd find, if you showed up to the tailgates, that ol' Dean is worth knowing.

yermom
3/8/2011, 12:35 PM
That's just his message board persona. In real life he's a master of interpersonal skills and human relations. And he'd graciously give you his last bowl of chili and the shirt off his back.

shhh... it's a secret...

NormanPride
3/8/2011, 12:39 PM
Yeah, Dean's pretty awesome in person. He's just shy online and it comes off as cantankerous. :D

OUmillenium
3/8/2011, 01:50 PM
It's best, IMO, on noodles like Pad Thai or in various Vietnamese noodle dishes. There is also a black sauce very similar (not soy sauce) that complements the red sauce very well.

C&CDean
3/8/2011, 01:51 PM

Dang, somebody's been drinking early in the morning.

Dude, you must be very, very fragile. I'm not sure I want you to come to our tailgates now that you mention it. You'd probably bawl when Mrs. Dean chastises you for using the Sooner Girls porta potty or something. Geez, do you cry when you watch Idol?

I state my opinion on things, you state yours. Just because I am more eloquent, credible, experienced, and .... well let's face it, correct is not a reason to shy away from our tailgates. Sure, I'm a bit bombastic, but it doesn't make my opinion any less intelligent than yours, cause that's what I'm reading here.

Anyhow, mixing sweet **** with liquor is gay. I don't care if you do it, and don't think any less of you for it. It's like, just my opinion, man...

NormanPride
3/8/2011, 02:28 PM
What about sour ****?

C&CDean
3/8/2011, 02:31 PM
**** is **** man.

Some broad at Abner's pint night was drinking diet coke and vodka. WTF is that?

NormanPride
3/8/2011, 02:36 PM
Alcoholic coke. Why do you hate adding alcohol to tasty things? I bet you hate rum cake or those little chocolates with liquor in them.

Prude.

C&CDean
3/8/2011, 02:45 PM
Oh no, rum cake is the shiz. Them little chocolate things are nasty though.

I guess I'm just a purist. You don't put A-1/Heinz 57/ketchup on a good steak. You don't put ketchup on a hot dog. You don't put foo foo **** in your coffee. You don't put mayo on french fries.

About the only exception with alcohol is a bloody mary or red beers. Especially with the clamato. No sugar though.

NormanPride
3/8/2011, 02:50 PM
Clamato is gross, and adding it to beer is the worst idea ever. I've seen bud light with clamato already in it at the convenience store. Disgusting.

sooner59
3/8/2011, 02:51 PM
If your steak needs steak sauce for it to be good, then you might as well not even eat it, because it ain't a good steak. I had a roommate once that would marinate and grill a mean steak. Then the stupid bastard would slather it in ketchup and ranch dressing. I had to leave the room while shouting profanities.

SGA
3/8/2011, 02:55 PM
It's best, IMO, on noodles like Pad Thai or in various Vietnamese noodle dishes. There is also a black sauce very similar (not soy sauce) that complements the red sauce very well.

Hoisin sauce

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoisin_sauce

soonerbrat
3/8/2011, 02:59 PM

Actually, Dean is a treat in real life. he's a very likeable guy and if it wasn't for Dean and Mrs. Dean, there would probably not be a tailgate. they do a LOT of the work and organization.

There are plenty of other people to talk to at the tailgates, and if you ever went to one, well..people might actually be nice to you.

soonerbrat
3/8/2011, 03:00 PM
If your steak needs steak sauce for it to be good, then you might as well not even eat it, because it ain't a good steak. I had a roommate once that would marinate and grill a mean steak. Then the stupid bastard would slather it in ketchup and ranch dressing. I had to leave the room while shouting profanities.

ketchup and ranch dressing? what is wrong with that guy??

C&CDean
3/8/2011, 03:19 PM
Clamato is gross, and adding it to beer is the worst idea ever. I've seen bud light with clamato already in it at the convenience store. Disgusting.

Says the guy who's never tried it. Don't be that guy. Although I probably wouldn't do the pre-made budlight stuff.

sooner59
3/8/2011, 03:20 PM
Something to do with paint chips and head injuries as a child I imagine.

C&CDean
3/8/2011, 03:27 PM
I had a guy from work out this past weekend to help clear some brush and pull out old fence. Anyhow, he calls before he comes and goes "I'm gonna go to that great meat place on Lindsay and pick up a couple steaks for supper. What kind of steak do you want?" I'm thinking "this guy is coming out to help, so I'm not gonna go too hog wild and say "ribeye." He goes "OK, but I'm getting a sirloin, it's the best." I go "no Dave, it's not the best, but if you want a sirloin, go ahead and get you one." He goes "anything else?" I go "how about some mushrooms, I've got some garlic and butter for them and I'll make a salad." He goes "OK. I'll get the whole mushrooms and some sliced ones too."

So, we get done with a hard day of work, come in and I open the bag. There's a very nice ribeye for me, and a sirloin the size of a hubcap for him. Then, there's two jars of mushrooms and a can of generic corn. I go "dude, you bought mushrooms in a jar?" He goes "well it's the only way I know how to cook them." I go "dude, c'mon, butter/garlic/pepper/wine?" He goes "gross."

Then I start grilling the steaks. He wants his well done. What. Ever. I bring them in and he asks if I have any A-1. I said "hell no I don't have that crap." He goes out to his car and brings some A-1 in from his glove box. He carries that **** around with him. He says he eats it on everything. Damn near ruined my meal, and those mushrooms in a jar are ****ing nasty.

NormanPride
3/8/2011, 03:33 PM
Says the guy who's never tried it. Don't be that guy. Although I probably wouldn't do the pre-made budlight stuff.

Touché, old spice. Tell you what, if you bring some clamato to a tailgate I'll try it. If it's good, I'll put at $20 in the jar or buy you a drink at Abners sometime. Your choice.

C&CDean
3/8/2011, 03:35 PM
Touché, old spice. Tell you what, if you bring some clamato to a tailgate I'll try it. If it's good, I'll put at $20 in the jar or buy you a drink at Abners sometime. Your choice.

Think V-8 juice.

And sure, that'll work.

sooner59
3/8/2011, 03:39 PM
First of all, the mushrooms with butter/garlic/pepper/wine sound awesome. Second of all....did this guy catch a foul ball in his temple or something? Well done with A1? Waste of money for a steak. Might as well have ate spam with A1.

I was at my ex's place years ago and her dad was going to grill steaks. I was excited as I love a good steak. I watched him cook it. Just tossed it on the grill. No seasoning/marinade/nothing. Not even a grain of salt. Cooks it past well done and serves it. I was horrified. They were all digging in and I was actually asking for steak sauce so I could get it down and not be rude. They didn't have any. It was so bad I couldn't even eat one bite. I had to use ****ing ketchup to get half of it down, then I quit. I pity people with no common sense like that.

Blue
3/8/2011, 06:54 PM
I'd drink A-1 if it was socially acceptable.

yermom
3/8/2011, 07:22 PM
First of all, the mushrooms with butter/garlic/pepper/wine sound awesome. Second of all....did this guy catch a foul ball in his temple or something? Well done with A1? Waste of money for a steak. Might as well have ate spam with A1.

I was at my ex's place years ago and her dad was going to grill steaks. I was excited as I love a good steak. I watched him cook it. Just tossed it on the grill. No seasoning/marinade/nothing. Not even a grain of salt. Cooks it past well done and serves it. I was horrified. They were all digging in and I was actually asking for steak sauce so I could get it down and not be rude. They didn't have any. It was so bad I couldn't even eat one bite. I had to use ****ing ketchup to get half of it down, then I quit. I pity people with no common sense like that.

this is why i thought i hated steak most of my young life

MamaMia
3/8/2011, 10:18 PM
The other day I put 1/4 a cup of Sriracha Sauce into the 6 eggs I beat up to make the fried chicken.

Curly Bill
3/8/2011, 10:20 PM
I like to mix some with catsup to make some spicy dippin sauce for my tators.

GDC
3/8/2011, 10:33 PM
How do you pronounce "sriracha"?

yermom
3/8/2011, 10:34 PM
roo-ster sauce

Curly Bill
How do you pronounce "sriracha"?

Shir-raw-cha

A Sooner in Texas

Have you ever had a michelada? Beer, tomato (or Clamato) juice, tabasco, lime, served in a salt-rimmed mug. Hot damn, it's good.

GDC
3/8/2011, 10:35 PM
This is hard to beat:

http://fennfamily.net/Road_Trip2/Photos/Cholula%2019.JPG

btk108
3/8/2011, 10:46 PM
The Bud Light/Clamato does wonders for a hangover.......

SGA
3/9/2011, 12:29 PM
This is hard to beat:

http://fennfamily.net/Road_Trip2/Photos/Cholula%2019.JPG

No it's not. Tapatio owns Cholula.

C&CDean
3/9/2011, 12:30 PM
No it's not. Tapatio owns Cholula.

Who the **** are you, Leroy Lite?

6 of 1, half dozen of the other. I know, I eat them both almost daily.

yermom
3/9/2011, 12:32 PM
i'm still pretty well set with the Louisiana stuff. i blame Coney Islander.

SGA
3/9/2011, 12:38 PM
Who the **** are you, Leroy Lite?

6 of 1, half dozen of the other. I know, I eat them both almost daily.

Who the **** are you to say who the **** are you to me?

NormanPride
3/9/2011, 12:39 PM
Have you ever had a michelada? Beer, tomato (or Clamato) juice, tabasco, lime, served in a salt-rimmed mug. Hot damn, it's good.

You are gross. :D

btk108
3/9/2011, 12:48 PM
You are gross. :D

Had three of those at LaMargarita's in SA....FREAKIN AWESOME!

C&CDean
3/9/2011, 12:53 PM
Who the **** are you to say who the **** are you to me?

Your daddy?

NormanPride
3/9/2011, 12:54 PM
Had three of those at LaMargarita's in SA....FREAKIN AWESOME!

Much more gross. Grosser than gross.

btk108
3/9/2011, 12:56 PM
no way....

NormanPride
3/9/2011, 12:59 PM
no way....
Don't you feel icky now? You should.

SGA
3/9/2011, 01:15 PM
Your daddy?

can't be ... because my daddy is not the dean of dumbassery

:pop:

Fraggle145
3/9/2011, 01:25 PM
I had a guy from work out this past weekend to help clear some brush and pull out old fence. Anyhow, he calls before he comes and goes "I'm gonna go to that great meat place on Lindsay and pick up a couple steaks for supper. What kind of steak do you want?" I'm thinking "this guy is coming out to help, so I'm not gonna go too hog wild and say "ribeye." He goes "OK, but I'm getting a sirloin, it's the best." I go "no Dave, it's not the best, but if you want a sirloin, go ahead and get you one." He goes "anything else?" I go "how about some mushrooms, I've got some garlic and butter for them and I'll make a salad." He goes "OK. I'll get the whole mushrooms and some sliced ones too."

So, we get done with a hard day of work, come in and I open the bag. There's a very nice ribeye for me, and a sirloin the size of a hubcap for him. Then, there's two jars of mushrooms and a can of generic corn. I go "dude, you bought mushrooms in a jar?" He goes "well it's the only way I know how to cook them." I go "dude, c'mon, butter/garlic/pepper/wine?" He goes "gross."

Then I start grilling the steaks. He wants his well done. What. Ever. I bring them in and he asks if I have any A-1. I said "hell no I don't have that crap." He goes out to his car and brings some A-1 in from his glove box. He carries that **** around with him. He says he eats it on everything. Damn near ruined my meal, and those mushrooms in a jar are ****ing nasty.

I'm now openly weeping. Seriously. :(

Fraggle145
3/9/2011, 01:25 PM
Think V-8 juice.

And sure, that'll work.

The spicy V8 works really well in teh red beer.

C&CDean
3/9/2011, 01:47 PM
can't be ... because my daddy is not the dean of dumbassery

:pop:

True enough. Your daddy is the father of a liquid flatulence mistake.

Veritas
3/9/2011, 01:58 PM
I don't remember a time when the new registrants were this ****ing worthless. There's always a percentage I want to just permaban, but it's usually not 90%.

Fraggle145
3/9/2011, 02:11 PM
True enough. Your daddy is the father of a liquid flatulence mistake.

Ji-cT58rgNc

btk108
3/9/2011, 02:29 PM
Don't you feel icky now? You should.

Yah....but I"m used to it by now

C&CDean
3/9/2011, 03:26 PM
I don't remember a time when the new registrants were this ****ing worthless. There's always a percentage I want to just permaban, but it's usually not 90%.

You know, I try really hard to give them the benefit of the doubt. Some of them have turned out pretty decent, and some have turned out to be tolerable. Some have turned out to be barely tolerable, but this particular unit is not long for this world I'm a thinkin'.

SGA
3/9/2011, 03:38 PM

Are you talking about me?

C&CDean
3/9/2011, 03:42 PM
No, he's talking to the other noob*******.

yermom
3/9/2011, 03:54 PM
Are you talking about me?

you and 9/10 of your friends :D

SGA
3/9/2011, 03:54 PM
No, he's talking to the other noob*******.

bahahahaha

aight

i was pretty active over on OUInsider. You guys are nuts over here. I like it.

C&CDean
3/9/2011, 03:56 PM
Glad you like it. Don't make us not like you. Deal?

NormanPride
3/9/2011, 04:08 PM
I think you guys are just getting old. That's probably why you like tomato in your beer. Does it help bursitis or something? That's what old people get, right? Bursitis?

btk108
3/9/2011, 04:15 PM
I think you guys are just getting old. That's probably why you like tomato in your beer. Does it help bursitis or something? That's what old people get, right? Bursitis?

The doc told me to make sure and get my veggies everyday. Just following his orders.

NormanPride
3/9/2011, 04:16 PM

C&CDean
3/9/2011, 04:16 PM

=sigh=

Go home tonight and pour some beer in a glass. Then add some tomato juice (I prefer Clamato or V-8 personally) and have a sip. If you want to make it a nice poolside drink, add some lime and salt. Then come back and give us a report. Until then, I've got your bursitis right here mister.

NormanPride
3/9/2011, 04:20 PM
Oh Dean, I'm just giving you a hard time. You know I'm not afraid to try new foods and stuff. I don't keep tomato juice or V8 on hand though, since I loathe the stuff. So I will wait until a tailgate or other gathering (spring game?) to try your devil drink.

SGA
3/9/2011, 04:21 PM
Glad you like it. Don't make us not like you. Deal?

shouldn't be a problem as long as i can be a smart azz

EDIT: Not sure if you guys ever trolled OUI, but I was SoonersGetAwesome over there, hence, SGA.

C&CDean
3/9/2011, 04:23 PM
shouldn't be a problem as long as i can be a smart azz

Maybe you can, maybe you can't. Totally up to you. Some can do it and get away with it, some can't. You'll know fairly quickly which camp you fall into.

SGA
3/9/2011, 04:30 PM
Maybe you can, maybe you can't. Totally up to you. Some can do it and get away with it, some can't. You'll know fairly quickly which camp you fall into.

aren't you just the lawman around here ...

NormanPride
3/9/2011, 04:33 PM
Well... yeah...

C&CDean
3/9/2011, 04:33 PM
lawman, cook, bottle washer, bouncer, dickhead, *******, Chief Warlock of the Wizengamut, Order of Merlin 3rd Class. What difference does it make what I am? This is about you.

Veritas
3/9/2011, 04:36 PM
i was pretty active over on OUInsider.
Ah, there it is.

SGA
3/9/2011, 04:37 PM
Ah, there it is.

that's what she said to you

Veritas
3/9/2011, 04:41 PM
that's what she said to you
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2876/goodone.gif

Good one. :rolleyes:

Mongo
5/23/2011, 06:31 PM
one can easily forget that a little really does go a long way.

damn

Lott's Bandana
5/24/2011, 08:30 AM
Sriracha Tacos at The Garage are FTW.

Fish&Game
5/24/2011, 08:53 AM
I am a fan of the Sriracha!

...and also, if I want to give my red beer a kick, I'll use ZingZang bloody mary mix, that stuff is great.

delhalew
5/24/2011, 08:57 AM
Oh Dean, I'm just giving you a hard time. You know I'm not afraid to try new foods and stuff. I don't keep tomato juice or V8 on hand though, since I loathe the stuff. So I will wait until a tailgate or other gathering (spring game?) to try your devil drink.

That sounds like a great way to get down some beer that doesn't taste like beers anyway. Just make it taste like a bloody Mary.