PDA

View Full Version : Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?

Frozen Sooner
4/13/2010, 02:04 PM
:texan:

NormanPride
4/13/2010, 02:13 PM
The Matrix.

Calm down, first of all. I'm just floating this out there. Does the third Matrix have any good ideas to contribute to our film history or is its only plan to have explosions and allegories about how Neo is Jesus? Is it really it's open to the idea that messiah characters are way overdone?

It seems like the third Matrix is so pissed about its plot being boring and the Jesus allegory being too obvious and the subsequent criticism, they're just tickled pink they can sit back and do nothing but earn money. I want some concrete ideas they think would make films so much "more Jesus" than they are right now.

I will try to sift through the responses that only have more complaints and messiah comparison hate. This is more of an "Ideas" thread.

GottaHavePride
4/13/2010, 02:20 PM
An essay on neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down
While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination. I really, really like neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, many of whom blame the influence of television. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Society is our own everyday reality. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' [1] he shead new light on neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down, allowing man to take it by the hand and understand its momentum. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Primarily neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down builds trust among the people. It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

Our world is driven by supply and demand. We will study the Simple-Many-Pies model, a classic economic system of analysis.
Annual
Military
Budget

neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Seemingly the annual military budget will continue to follow neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down for the foreseeable future. Perhaps to coin a phrase neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Downeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing pre and post war views of neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of the uncompromising Francis H. Amster 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] I argue that his insight into neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down provided the inspiration for these great words. If I may be as bold as to paraphrase, he was saying that 'political ideals are built on the solid cornerstone of neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down.'

One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down, and what's more human than politics?
Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down? We can say that neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down deserves all of the attention it gets. It collaborates successfully, applauds greatness and statistically it's great.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Christina Garfunkel: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without neo-conservative Republicans eating a KFC Double-Down.' [3]

[1] Lance Bandaner - Adventurous Spirit - 1993 See-Saw Publishing

[2] Amster - The Popular Vote - 2002 Worldwide Publishing

[3] Smashing Hits - Issue 224 - Jazz Media

C&CDean
4/13/2010, 02:25 PM
Let me guess. Froze ate one of these things and has been ill. That's why we haven't seen him in forever.

NormanPride
4/13/2010, 02:35 PM
He's too thin for Alabama now anyway.

John Kochtoston
4/13/2010, 05:03 PM
The subject of Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? is a controversial issue. I really, really like Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?. Though Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, there are just not enough blues songs written about Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? by the over 50, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?.

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] failed to understand that if one seriously intends to 'not judge a book by its cover', then one must read a lot of books. A society without Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? is like a society without knowledge, in that it is quite good.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?. I haven’t. Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child meets Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? they are changed.

Economic Factors

There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?. We will study the Simple-Many-Pies model of economics.
Housing
Prices

Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?

Indisputably there is a link. How can this be explained? In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank housing prices has always depended upon Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? to a certain extent, but now more that ever. Many analysts fear a subsequent depression.

Political Factors

Politics - smolitics! Comparing Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?.

In the words of the famous political Aaron H. Amster 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] What a fantastic quote. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? makes a good case for being the icing.

I hope, for our sake that Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? will endure.
Conclusion

In my opinion Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down? deserves all of the attention it gets. It sings a new song, provides financial security and statistically it's great.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Leonardo Zeta-Jones 'I love Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?? Yes! Hurray for Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?!' [3]

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Amster - The Popular Vote - 2002 Worldwide Publishing

[3] Everything you always wanted to know about Ever sit down and watch a neo-conservative republican eat a KFC Double Down?, but were afraid to ask. - Issue 287 - QKS Publishing

Frozen Sooner
4/13/2010, 05:26 PM
Let me guess. Froze ate one of these things and has been ill. That's why we haven't seen him in forever.

Law school, man. I'm busy all the damn time.

He's too thin for Alabama now anyway.

You, sir, have obviously never seen me.

yermom
4/13/2010, 05:32 PM
enough about the Matrix sequels, how about a real quality flick

Gladiator. now, THAT's a movie

NormanPride
4/13/2010, 05:33 PM
I thought you had dropped weight? It was a compliment.

Frozen Sooner
4/13/2010, 05:43 PM

I hate you.

I thought you had dropped weight? It was a compliment.

:D I have. I'm still fat.

yermom
4/13/2010, 05:45 PM
:D

Frozen Sooner
4/13/2010, 05:47 PM
:D

I'm going to take that as a baneable offense.

yermom
4/13/2010, 05:54 PM
crap.

you know how i feel about Badiator :D

GKeeper316
4/13/2010, 06:50 PM

the only good things about that movie were the beginning (which was a decent recreation of the way the roman army operated) and it had connie nielsen in it (she was the hot chick that played keanu reeve's "sister" in the devil's advocate).

Frozen Sooner
4/13/2010, 06:51 PM
OK, notwithstanding your Matrix: Revolutions defense, you may not be a bad guy after all.

tommieharris91
4/13/2010, 08:16 PM
OK, notwithstanding your Matrix: Revolutions defense, you may not be a bad guy after all.

Ask him about banking. :texan:

GKeeper316
4/13/2010, 08:48 PM
Ask him about banking. :texan:

scam!

the application of interest when repaying loans that were made from money that didnt exist in the first place insures the cycle of perpetual debt and is the cause of inflation.

Frozen Sooner
4/13/2010, 10:22 PM
Point taken, th. Point taken.

GKeeper316
4/13/2010, 11:16 PM
Point taken, th. Point taken.

ok then mr law student... explain to me how it is legal for a bank to loan money it doesnt have and then charge me a fee for doing so?

every single time a bank loans money, it is done illegally, as the bank lacks consideration.

yermom
4/13/2010, 11:25 PM
i'm pretty sure fractional-reserve banking isn't illegal

Frozen Sooner
4/13/2010, 11:49 PM
ok then mr law student... explain to me how it is legal for a bank to loan money it doesnt have and then charge me a fee for doing so?

every single time a bank loans money, it is done illegally, as the bank lacks consideration.

I had a big long post typed out. Then I realized something: it's not my job to convince you or to educate you. In the words of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia:

You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can see clearly you know nothing about the law. It seems like you have a tenuous grasp of the English language in general.

I suggest you pick up a book on contract law before you start tossing the word consideration out.

tommieharris91
4/14/2010, 12:06 AM
He thinks the bank lacks consideration based on this case. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_National_Bank_of_Montgomery_vs_Jerome_Daly)

yermom
4/14/2010, 12:10 AM
I had a big long post typed out. Then I realized something: it's not my job to convince you or to educate you. In the words of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia:

I suggest you pick up a book on contract law before you start tossing the word consideration out.

You really can’t and I’m not saying I agree with it, its just that bird law in this country is not governed by reason.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/14/2010, 12:16 AM
probably considered health food in Alabama

Frozen Sooner
4/14/2010, 12:18 AM
He thinks the bank lacks consideration based on this case. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_National_Bank_of_Montgomery_vs_Jerome_Daly)

That's just idiotic. I suggest that Justice of the Peace pick up a book on contract law as well.

Frozen Sooner
4/14/2010, 12:19 AM
You really can’t and I’m not saying I agree with it, its just that bird law in this country is not governed by reason.

You can't own a pigeon man, you just can't.

Frozen Sooner
4/14/2010, 12:22 AM
probably considered health food in Alabama

Why the hell would I eat one of those when Archibald's Ribs is right down the road? Archibald's>>>>Dreamland.

NormanPride
4/14/2010, 09:59 AM
Wow. I them's fightin' words in 'bama.

Frozen Sooner
4/14/2010, 10:12 AM
Nah. You ask anyone around here and they'll tell you. Dreamland's for the out of towners. Archibald's is where the locals eat.

NormanPride
4/14/2010, 10:17 AM
Good to know! I've only ever been in Alabama for football, and we didn't have time for the good stuff. :(

GottaHavePride
4/14/2010, 11:37 AM
Nah. You ask anyone around here and they'll tell you. Dreamland's for the out of towners. Archibald's is where the locals eat.

And they both get pwnt by the Rendezvous in Memphis. :)

SoonerAtKU
4/14/2010, 03:28 PM
Rendezvous? I ate there not 4 days ago. O-ver-rated. The ribs were dry (the meat itself, I know they don't use sauce), no smoke flavor (because they don't smoke anything), the beans tasted like canned beans, the slaw was beyond awful. All for the low, low price of too much money.

The brisket was fair, but it wasn't smoked, so it tasted like something I could have made in my oven.

I had a Dyer's burger, though, and some of the best cheesecake I've had in forever, so Memphis is cool with me.

JohnnyMack
4/14/2010, 03:29 PM

Dreamland sucks a duffle bag full of dicks.

Frozen Sooner
4/14/2010, 07:42 PM

Heh. Because I was curious to see how nutballs and other assorted jackasses have been treated in court when they raise this argument, I clicked on a couple of the links on the wiki page. Here's (https://ecf.utd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2008cv0574-18) an order by a Federal Magistrate granting a 12(b)(6) motion to dismiss and basically saying that anyone making this kind of an argument is a first-class moron.

Frozen Sooner
4/14/2010, 07:43 PM
Dreamland sucks a duffle bag full of dicks.

That's nice. I don't know that I'd go that far-if you go to the original location, it's pretty tasty. Any of the others are pretty hit or miss. Archibald's is simply better.

Frozen Sooner
4/14/2010, 07:45 PM
And they both get pwnt by the Rendezvous in Memphis. :)

Sounds French. I don't trust it. The French post on 9/11 truther sites and tell us they don't like our President.

GottaHavePride
4/14/2010, 10:43 PM
Rendezvous? I ate there not 4 days ago. O-ver-rated. The ribs were dry (the meat itself, I know they don't use sauce), no smoke flavor (because they don't smoke anything), the beans tasted like canned beans, the slaw was beyond awful. All for the low, low price of too much money.

All I can say is you must have been there on a bad day. That or they've gone downhill in the last 10 years or so.

JohnnyMack
4/14/2010, 10:48 PM
That's nice. I don't know that I'd go that far-if you go to the original location, it's pretty tasty. Any of the others are pretty hit or miss. Archibald's is simply better.

I went to the Dreamland north of the ATL (Roswell?) and wasn't even close to impressed. I just don't like the sauce the further east you travel.

Frozen Sooner
4/14/2010, 11:01 PM
Ah. Yeah, I've heard the franchise locations can vary from horrible to terrible. The original is pretty good.