PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck voted for Joe Liebermann more than once

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/10/2010, 01:28 AM
On tv, he was talking with some college student republicans, and said he voted for Liebermann "because he is honest." WTF, Beck!

Flagstaffsooner
4/10/2010, 06:50 AM
I like Liebermaann. He is a good man. I wish that he was the veep candidate instead of that tramp Palin, we wouldnt have the half breed commie in the White House now.

oumartin
4/10/2010, 07:08 AM
I like Liebermaann. He is a good man. I wish that he was the veep candidate instead of that tramp Palin, we wouldnt have the half breed commie in the White House now.

Are you referring to Barack Obama? The man who is single handedly saving America! ;)

4/10/2010, 12:48 PM
I like Liebermaann. He is a good man. I wish that he was the veep candidate instead of that tramp Palin, we wouldnt have the half breed commie in the White House now.haha. Liebermann is FAR to the left of McCAin.

Flagstaffsooner
4/10/2010, 01:11 PM
Pal, you've been breathing that PHX air too long. Turn the a/c on and eat a sno cone.;)

GottaHavePride
4/10/2010, 01:37 PM
haha. Liebermann is FAR to the left of McCAin.

This is bad how? We need moderates, not extremists.

4/10/2010, 04:42 PM
This is bad how? We need moderates, not extremists.Put on your logic cap. Liebermann IS the extremist. We don't need him...or, are you saying we need McCain? Naw, we don't need him either. HAYWORTH FOR SENATE 2010!

GottaHavePride
4/11/2010, 05:23 PM
I meant Lieberman is straddling the middle round between Republicans and Democrats right now. McCain is on the right, though not as far right as you would like, apparently. If you're to the left of the right, you're in the middle. Hence: moderate.

That was logic in action.

4/11/2010, 05:35 PM
I meant Lieberman is straddling the middle round between Republicans and Democrats right now. McCain is on the right, though not as far right as you would like, apparently. If you're to the left of the right, you're in the middle. Hence: moderate.

That was logic in action.Lieberman is a notorious flip-flopper, bad or worse than mcCain. Since his time as VP candidate with Algore as pres. candidate, Liebermann's been solidly on the left, except for national security.

yermom
4/11/2010, 05:55 PM
so you would rather have Brack than McCain and Lieberman?

4/11/2010, 06:14 PM
so you would rather have Brack than McCain and Lieberman?If jail is the location, sure.