PDA

View Full Version : I have a new love

Tulsa_Fireman
4/8/2010, 03:42 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/610319_db9ebd3846.jpg

I don't care if it's lips and buttholes. In a Slingblade-ian sort of fetish, gimme a can of potted meat and crackers and I am solid.

Your thoughts?

salth2o
4/8/2010, 04:19 PM
W...T...F?!?!?

Why?

yermom
4/8/2010, 04:21 PM
just the smell of that stuff brings my lunch to the surface

i've never even tasted it

OULenexaman
4/8/2010, 04:26 PM
it's not that bad....better than beans...

C&CDean
4/8/2010, 04:40 PM
If you've ever eaten Vienna Sausages you've eaten the solid version of this stuff. It beats sushi.

KC//CRIMSON
4/8/2010, 04:45 PM
Might wanna sign up with a Cardiologist.

1890MilesToNorman
4/8/2010, 04:47 PM
I just spit up my sardines thinking about that stuff! ;)

yermom
4/8/2010, 04:51 PM
If you've ever eaten Vienna Sausages you've eaten the solid version of this stuff. It beats sushi.

yeah, those are pretty disgusting as well.

and you haven't had the right sushi, apparently

GKeeper316
4/8/2010, 05:11 PM
sushi... lol we always called it bait.

GottaHavePride
4/8/2010, 05:44 PM
sushi... lol we always called it bait.

Terry Bradshaw?

salth2o
4/8/2010, 06:22 PM

We always called those "little dog d!cks".

delhalew
4/8/2010, 06:25 PM
I used to keep some of that for survival in the oil patch...brings back bad memories. Me no likey.

Flagstaffsooner
4/8/2010, 06:56 PM
http://retrieverman.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dog-vomiting.jpg

royalfan5
4/8/2010, 07:26 PM
Do you eat sardines dipped in mustard too? If so, are you my Grandpa?

olevetonahill
4/8/2010, 07:44 PM
I aint in love with that stuff but i have eaten it .

BudSooner
4/8/2010, 07:46 PM
I'd rather eat that and vienna sausages than calf fries any day.

Okla-homey
4/8/2010, 08:09 PM
Do you eat sardines dipped in mustard too? If so, are you my Grandpa?

Yep. so what? But I buy the kind canned in mustard sauce. Eat 'em on Saltines. Delicious, satisfying, and very nourishing.

Tulsa_Fireman
4/8/2010, 09:06 PM
Amen.

Mustard sardines are the shizzle.

OUinFLA
4/8/2010, 09:34 PM

vienna sausage is a staple on my fishing trips.
open the can, dump the fluid, hold all 6 in one hand and start gnawing.
still leaves one hand free for fishing and if the bite happens, then drop the sausages, they are bio-degradable.

good for one day's trip in the briney seas.

Curly Bill
4/8/2010, 09:37 PM
Here's my culinary tip for vienna sausages -- salt, pepper, and some chipotle tabasco sauce.

Every other month or so I get a craving for it.

setem
4/8/2010, 09:53 PM
Vienna Sausages, Sardines(in Mustard or Green Chili Suace) Potted Meat and SPAM are the greatest food items every made!

OULenexaman
4/8/2010, 10:09 PM
Vienna Sausages, Sardines(in Mustard or Green Chili Suace) Potted Meat and SPAM are the greatest food items every made!

I wouldn't go that far......SPAM sucks....Vienna Sausages are...well...OK at best....I can still eat those....Spam....not so much so....

Harry Beanbag
4/8/2010, 11:07 PM
This stuff actually makes good tacos.

http://www.crossroads-market.com/images/HFSO314.JPG

C&CDean
4/9/2010, 08:39 AM
I wouldn't go that far......SPAM sucks....Vienna Sausages are...well...OK at best....I can still eat those....Spam....not so much so....

Wrong. Take you some spam (or lo-salt spam if you don't want your BP to skyrocket) and slice it kind of thin. Fry it up until it gets crispy. Lay a hunk of cheddar cheese on it, then put it between two pieces of toast with a little mustard (or mayo if you're gay). If you wanna be all healthy, throw on some lettuce and tomato. That right there is a fine sandwich.

And I wonder about all the people that think this stuff is nasty. I'll bet they eat hot dogs, bologna, hot links, sausages, etc. Same thing. *******s, nutsacks, titties, lips, snouts, hog pachina. MMMMMM good.

SoonerJack
4/9/2010, 09:04 AM
I love how it is labeled "food product". Cracks me up.

I used to periodically crave all of the above-mentioned products: sardines in mustard, spam, potted meat, and deviled ham.

Oh, and Chipotle Tabasco sauce is the best.

Pricetag
4/9/2010, 09:45 AM
And I wonder about all the people that think this stuff is nasty. I'll bet they eat hot dogs, bologna, hot links, sausages, etc. Same thing. *******s, nutsacks, titties, lips, snouts, hog pachina. MMMMMM good.
I think they can't get past what it looks like when it first slides out of the tin. That jelly stuff burns right off when you cook it.

BudSooner
4/9/2010, 11:00 AM
Wrong. Take you some spam (or lo-salt spam if you don't want your BP to skyrocket) and slice it kind of thin. Fry it up until it gets crispy. Lay a hunk of cheddar cheese on it, then put it between two pieces of toast with a little mustard (or mayo if you're gay). If you wanna be all healthy, throw on some lettuce and tomato. That right there is a fine sandwich.

You should have been on Hells Kitchen. :D

And I do agree, THAT is a sammich!:D

OUinFLA
4/9/2010, 02:09 PM
mayo is gay?

I mayo need a closet.

Jello Biafra
4/9/2010, 02:54 PM
i don't give a fugg if im gay then....i dont care if it looks like someone spooged on my sammich mayo is tha bomb.

i don't care because i don't eat calf fries and i don't eat mushrooms...grandpa told me (of course when i was well into my teens) if a man will eat a mushroom, that man will suck a d*ck.

SteelClip49
4/9/2010, 02:57 PM

Sushi is real, edible and fresh.

That crap is probably made from a dead obese person.

Sushi always wins!

C&CDean
4/9/2010, 02:59 PM
Sounds to me like grandpa has some gay issues to deal with.

Mayo is gay on a spam sammich. Mayo is good on a roast beef/turkey/egg sammich. And mushrooms rock my world. We went out and picked about 2 walmart sacks full of morels night before last. Going back out again tomorrow to get the last of them. If you've never eaten a morel mushroom, lightly battered with a little bisquick, then fried in butter you have not lived.

C&CDean
4/9/2010, 03:03 PM
Sushi is real, edible and fresh.

That crap is probably made from a dead obese person.

Sushi always wins!

pffffft. Sushi is for fags and pretentious little pencil-necked freaks who wanna look cool. It ain't that good. I've tried tons of the ****. It's alright, but it ain't like it's fine dining or anything. Hell, a piece of grilled salmon, some blackened mahi, sea bass, red snapper, or a fine tuna steak are a brazillion times >>>>>>>>>> sushi. Like I said, pretentious people with a need to be cool go out and eat sushi because nobody in their normal mind would go pay those kind of prices for little dabs of seaweed, rice, and some fish by-product - cooked or not.

Jello Biafra
4/9/2010, 03:04 PM

Mayo is gay on a spam sammich. Mayo is good on a roast beef/turkey/egg sammich. And mushrooms rock my world. We went out and picked about 2 walmart sacks full of morels night before last. Going back out again tomorrow to get the last of them. If you've never eaten a morel mushroom, lightly battered with a little bisquick, then fried in butter you have not lived.

lol well he may have HAD those issues but i didnt know it.....

R U FUGGIN kidding me? mayo on roast beast? demmm never thought bout it. amazing what you grow up with and how it really never changes your thinking. always been mustard on roast beef and i really dont like roast beef....

now i could tear up a fuggin fried bologna sammich with cheese and mayo.

Jello Biafra
4/9/2010, 03:05 PM
pffffft. Sushi is for fags and pretentious little pencil-necked freaks who wanna look cool. It ain't that good. I've tried tons of the ****. It's alright, but it ain't like it's fine dining or anything. Hell, a piece of grilled salmon, some blackened mahi, sea bass, red snapper, or a fine tuna steak are a brazillion times >>>>>>>>>> sushi. Like I said, pretentious people with a need to be cool go out and eat sushi because nobody in their normal mind would go pay those kind of prices for little dabs of seaweed, rice, and some fish by-product - cooked or not.

poor brothas i know get their sushi down at the river. they call it carp.

C&CDean
4/9/2010, 03:05 PM
Oh yeah, a blowme and cheese sammich has to have mayo. Try roast beef, swiss or cheddar, with mayo. On both slices of bread. Good stuff.

Jello Biafra
4/9/2010, 03:06 PM
Oh yeah, a blowme and cheese sammich has to have mayo. Try roast beef, swiss or cheddar, with mayo. On both slices of bread. Good stuff.

jeez...im gonna have to go home and eat...

C&CDean
4/9/2010, 03:06 PM
And if you eat your sushi with chopstix and your last name ain't Kamikaza, Komono, or Kawasaki then you're uber gay and pretentious.

Jello Biafra
4/9/2010, 03:09 PM
And if you eat your sushi with chopstix and your last name ain't Kamikaza, Komono, or Kawasaki then you're uber gay and pretentious.

o shiite...sic em is screwed.

KC//CRIMSON
4/9/2010, 03:09 PM

You probably cut it with a fork and dip it in ketchup.

BudSooner
4/9/2010, 03:15 PM
i don't give a fugg if im gay then....i dont care if it looks like someone spooged on my sammich mayo is tha bomb.

i don't care because i don't eat calf fries and i don't eat mushrooms...grandpa told me (of course when i was well into my teens) if a man will eat a mushroom, that man will suck a d*ck.
Welllll, according to your grandpa i've sucked alot of dick 'cause I loves me some mushrooms on most anything..
Roasts,steaks,in a salad or hell by themselves. Try a jar of those sliced mushrooms of Green Giants sliced and tell me they ain't the bomb diggity!:D

^what he said.

KC//CRIMSON
4/9/2010, 03:23 PM
A real roast beef sammich is not a sammich without horseradish/horseradish sauce.

Jello Biafra
4/9/2010, 03:31 PM
A real roast beef sammich is not a sammich without horseradish/horseradish sauce.

is that what they call that? i wondered why arby's called it horsey sauce ;)

SanJoaquinSooner
4/9/2010, 08:10 PM
I agree with the horseradish.

C&CDean
4/9/2010, 08:57 PM
I will admit my error. RB without HR is like AP without Cheese.

OULenexaman
4/9/2010, 10:27 PM
And mushrooms rock my world. We went out and picked about 2 walmart sacks full of morels night before last. Going back out again tomorrow to get the last of them. If you've never eaten a morel mushroom, lightly battered with a little bisquick, then fried in butter you have not lived.

OH BABY!!! MORELS ROCK MY WORLD!!!! THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH!!!...and I have other receipes for those.....in an Omlette....they are good morning...noon and night...:D :D too bad they are seasonal....gods greatest gift of the mushroom world.....please send me all the morels you cannot eat....fat chance huh....

OULenexaman
4/9/2010, 10:35 PM
and I would never eat a morel mushroom with spam....just not right...

Pricetag
4/10/2010, 01:23 PM
How do you grow mushrooms? Do they sell bags of spores or anything?

OULenexaman
4/10/2010, 05:15 PM
Morels are seasonal....and it's the season.....google them....I have never been successful at growing mushrooms....too difficult for me....when I lived in KC sometimes you could buy them at the store this time of the year....but very $$$.

unbiasedtruth
4/11/2010, 02:16 AM
And mushrooms rock my world. We went out and picked about 2 walmart sacks full of morels night before last. Going back out again tomorrow to get the last of them. If you've never eaten a morel mushroom, lightly battered with a little bisquick, then fried in butter you have not lived.

darnit dean stay out of my morel patches.... :D

my dad back in his day, and I know where his patches are/were and its about the right time too.... used to pick the large paper grocery sacks full of morels... mom rinse and soak them, cut them in half, she used a white cornbread/flour mixture and fry in butter, the rest were frozen.... hell now you go to a store here and they are like $17.99 for 1/2 an ounce dried.....

unbiasedtruth
4/11/2010, 02:17 AM

darnit dean stay out of my morel patches.... :D

my dad back in his day, and I know where his patches are/were and its about the right time too.... used to pick the large paper grocery sacks full of morels... mom rinse and soak them, cut them in half, she used a white cornbread/flour mixture and fry in butter, the rest were frozen.... hell now you go to a store here and they are like $17.99 for 1/2 an ounce dried.....