PDA

View Full Version : This just in...

Okla-homey
4/7/2010, 05:01 PM
OKC man alleges he was beaten by man he met on-line who shared his "flatulence fetish." I'm speechless.

Oklahoma City man with 'fetish for flatulence' tells police he was sexually assaulted

FROM STAFF REPORTS
Published: April 7, 2010

An Oklahoma City man seeking a "friend" who shares his "fetish for flatulence" told police he was sexually assaulted by a man he met online, according to police report released today.

The 27-year-old man told police Friday he exchanged phone numbers in January with another man, who sent text messages with graphic sexual questions and comments, some of which the victim saved and showed to police.

The victim agreed to meet the man March 27 and went to his Oklahoma City apartment about 11 p.m. because the man said he would "fart for me," the victim told police.

The police report said the victim has autism.

The man took the victim into his bedroom and began to sexually assault him, which the victim said he pretended to enjoy because he was scared and is "not much of a fighter," according to the report. The victim told police the man threatened to beat him up.

The man told the victim to leave about 1 a.m. because his mother was going to wake up and leave for work soon, the report states. The victim did not report the incident until Friday because he was embarrassed, he told police.

btk108
4/7/2010, 05:19 PM
this is just wrong on so many levels...

oumartin
4/7/2010, 05:28 PM
how many threads do we need on this? ;)

Breadburner
4/7/2010, 05:56 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c380/shastamcnasty_/WetSuitFart.jpg

landrun
4/7/2010, 09:11 PM
Why so shocked?
You do know that there is there a flatulence fetish gene right? These people are just like everyone else, they just like to smell gas rather than perfume. Perfectly normal.

I mean, surely you don't think this is just perversion do ya? :rolleyes:

OUAlum1990
4/7/2010, 09:11 PM
How exactly was he assaulted? Did the man sit on his face and fart?

King Barry's Back
4/8/2010, 07:00 AM
I am left almost speechless by that whole story. I mean, it just gets worse and worse (or weirder and weirder).

I mean, first, who the hell likes flatulence? Say it ain't so Joe!

And then the 'victim' is autistic? WTF?

And then the 'victim' was basically, as I can tell, being raped. But he "pretended to enjoy it"!?! Again, WTF!?!

The definition of rape or sexual assualt is being forced to engage in sexual activity, without your consent. Right? So here, isn't the 'victim' claiming that he did not consent, he only pretended to? And, in a courtroom, can you really claim that it was fake consent? I mean, if a women says "Take me stud, I need you now!" -- she can't really then say "Convict him of rape because I was only pretending to want him. I really DIDN"T want him, so it was after all rape." Or can she? I mean, I am no lawyers.

The only reasonable part of the whole story? "The victim did not report the incident until Friday because he was embarrassed, he told police."

Now that I can understand.

Either way, sucks to be him. In so, so many ways.

SoonerJack
4/8/2010, 07:44 AM
Tulsa > OKC post in 3....2.....1

SoonerBK
4/8/2010, 08:11 AM
Rectum??

Darn near killed em'!!

yermom
4/8/2010, 08:27 AM
I am left almost speechless by that whole story. I mean, it just gets worse and worse (or weirder and weirder).

I mean, first, who the hell likes flatulence? Say it ain't so Joe!

And then the 'victim' is autistic? WTF?

And then the 'victim' was basically, as I can tell, being raped. But he "pretended to enjoy it"!?! Again, WTF!?!

The definition of rape or sexual assualt is being forced to engage in sexual activity, without your consent. Right? So here, isn't the 'victim' claiming that he did not consent, he only pretended to? And, in a courtroom, can you really claim that it was fake consent? I mean, if a women says "Take me stud, I need you now!" -- she can't really then say "Convict him of rape because I was only pretending to want him. I really DIDN"T want him, so it was after all rape." Or can she? I mean, I am no lawyers.

The only reasonable part of the whole story? "The victim did not report the incident until Friday because he was embarrassed, he told police."

Now that I can understand.

Either way, sucks to be him. In so, so many ways.

he claims he was threatened with physical violence if he didn't comply

poor guy probably didn't even get farted on :(

:D

BudSooner
4/8/2010, 10:11 AM
Must have gone to the Chuck House, good food but OMG does it make ya fart.

StoopTroup
4/8/2010, 10:13 AM
Tulsa > OKC post in 3....2.....1

No....up till now that was the way it was always going....

With this big news it's OKC>Tulsa now....lol

Opening Night at ONEOK Stadium might change things by morning though. :D

StoopTroup
4/8/2010, 10:14 AM
What was Bomar doing in OKC anyway?

Okla-homey
4/8/2010, 11:19 AM
how many threads do we need on this? ;)

Relax Poindexter, I just got wind of it.:D

yermom
4/8/2010, 11:20 AM
so to speak