PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Phil Hare and the Constitution

Leroy Lizard
4/6/2010, 01:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2iiirr5KI8

Very entertaining to watch an unprepared politician get hammered.

delhalew
4/6/2010, 01:10 PM
Heard that the day after he said it. We all know the contempt the our legislators have for the Constitution.
At first I thoght, "at least he is being honest about it".
He has since tried to back peddle.

OklahomaTuba
4/6/2010, 01:40 PM
Wonder if he worries about Guam becoming over populated and capsizing into the ocean???

JohnnyMack
4/6/2010, 02:13 PM
Wonder if he worries about Guam becoming over populated and capsizing into the ocean???

That was funny the first 87 times you referenced it.

SunnySooner
4/6/2010, 06:36 PM
"Better start looking for a job." lol!!!

MR2-Sooner86
4/6/2010, 09:42 PM
Some of the comments on youtube are interesting.

It's amusing how people will put the words found on a 200 plus year old piece of hemp paper written by a bunch of hypocritical demagogues over the health and lives of their fellow citizens.

The Constitution was written more than two centuries ago. At that time, there were no overpaid doctors, no expensive treatments, no advanced medicine, no computers, no telephones, no internet, no cars, no population of close to 400 million, no global terrorists, no democrats, no republicans, and definitely no such thing as health insurance. Yes, we must continue to uphold the Constitution in our laws, but you cannot expect to follow it word-to-word when so much has changed since it was written.

It's not that our Constitution is worthless; it's that we, like naive, self-centered little children, elect immoral politicians who promise to give us things we have not earned, that they have no right to give, and have to steal from someone else. They don't really care about you. They say they do to get you to do what they want. And they screw you every time. We need to start thinking and voting like adults, and take ownership and responsibility for our own lives.

Hopefully this man will get re-elected with even a higher percentage of the vote at least he stands up for what he believes in. Everyone know the constitution doesn't really give the federal government the right to do diddly squat its the courts interpretation of the constitution over the last 300 years that have given the federal government it's authority rightfully or wrongly.

I like how people always bring up The Constitution Of The United States or The Declaration Of Independence in politics like it means anything today.... All those things are, are pieces of paper written 300 some odd years ago by a bunch of dead guys. The government cares less of Those Papers we have no constitutional wrights. The government will wipe there *** with those documents. The only way to change this nation is to burn it to the ground and start over. The way it was supposed to be.

You can't see the wood for the trees: Look at all the other countries in the world who don't follow an American styled constitution; are they living in tyranny?

America is not so unique that it has to follow what was written a few hundred years ago in order to avoid tyranny. That is crazy talk.

We need to change with the times and not be so narrow minded as to avoid bringing some humanity into our Health Care System.

The country was lost in 1913 with the creation of the Criminal Reserve and 16th amendment (income tax). Other key milestones in the destruction of the country was The New Deal, Great Society, Immigration Act of 1965, and Reagan's amnesty for ILLEGALS in 1986.

Whoever made this video is obviously a narrow minded idiot, who can't see the big picture. **** the constitution if good people who are unfortunate enough to have devastating medical bills are dying everyday. This man cares about people who don't have a voice, he knows the truth and for you to disrespect him like that is just immature.

delhalew
4/6/2010, 10:20 PM
Those are our youth. Yippee! Its our fault they don't know how unique and clever our Constitution is, and how disgusting we are for ****ting all over it. I just hope I live to hear the little pussies cry "what have we done"!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/6/2010, 11:01 PM
"The country was lost in 1913 with the creation of the Criminal Reserve and 16th amendment (income tax). Other key milestones in the destruction of the country was The New Deal, Great Society, Immigration Act of 1965, and Reagan's amnesty for ILLEGALS in 1986."-a Youtube quote.

While I'm not yet saying the country is lost, the guy is certainly right about damaging things that have been done. Worse even than the Amnesty itself, is the precedent it set...that we can do it again, instead of following the law. The politicians NEVER YET have taken all the steps necessary to make it very difficult to illegally enter. To ignore that requirement is to concede at least a partial defeat.

RACHEL MADDOW is my clone
4/6/2010, 11:04 PM
The youth haven't done ****. The courts(as allowed by the constitution) interpret the constitution. The founders wanted it this way. The judges saw it as this, thus the government has the power to pass things that people like Newt Gingrich propose.

Leroy Lizard
4/6/2010, 11:28 PM
The youth haven't done ****. The courts(as allowed by the constitution) interpret the constitution.

Why bother? You heard the Congressman; the Constitution doesn't matter anymore. It certainly doesn't matter to him, even though he was sworn in to uphold it.

Tulsa_Fireman
4/6/2010, 11:29 PM
t3h c0nst1t00shon iz t3h st00pit

GottaHavePride
4/6/2010, 11:58 PM
Can I add a whole lot of people to Hairy's Die In A Fire list?