PDA

View Full Version : Bulger gets his walking papers.

Crimson Kid
4/5/2010, 03:13 PM
Looks like the rams are going to take sammy #1

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/04/05/rams-end-speculation-release-bulger/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

rawlingsHOH
4/5/2010, 04:07 PM
Redskins seemed convinced

sooner94
4/5/2010, 04:56 PM
You think they start Sammy right out of the gate? I think there is a real good chance of that.

Looks like I'm going to be a Rams fan. Been a Cowboys fan for life, but Jerry Jones has made it hard to root for them anymore. I said last season that whoever drafts Sammy is my new team. May even pony up the cash for a game jersey.

SoCal
4/5/2010, 05:08 PM
Sam may need to take Ram WR Keenan Burton out to dinner...or the Rams need to cut him after the draft!!

http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/players/67535/

Herr Scholz
4/5/2010, 05:08 PM
Looks like the rams are going to take sammy #1

I think it depends if they can get the deal they want beforehand. They also brought Colt in for a personal workout. They could possibly draft Suh at #1 and pick up Colt at #33. Personally, I think they pull the trigger on Sam. Oh, and I don't want to pull for the Rams.

SoonerMom2
4/5/2010, 05:11 PM
You think they start Sammy right out of the gate? I think there is a real good chance of that.

Looks like I'm going to be a Rams fan. Been a Cowboys fan for life, but Jerry Jones has made it hard to root for them anymore. I said last season that whoever drafts Sammy is my new team. May even pony up the cash for a game jersey.

Jones never learned if he would have drafted more Sooners the fans up here would have supported them even more. When he released the OU Roy Williams and brought in the TX soft Roy Williams, that about did it for me and after last season I cannot wait for Sam to land with the Rams and root for them once again like we did when we lived in SoCal in the 80's.

Crimson Kid
4/5/2010, 05:12 PM
I think it depends if they can get the deal they want beforehand. They also brought Colt in for a personal workout. They could possibly draft Suh at #1 and pick up Colt at #33. Personally, I think they pull the trigger on Sam. Oh, and I don't want to pull for the Rams.

That is true.

I don't want sam to be a ram. lol!!

Sam The Ram.

Curly Bill
4/5/2010, 05:21 PM

Drafting a backup QB at #33 seems a little too high to me. ;)

sooner94
4/5/2010, 06:24 PM
Jones never learned if he would have drafted more Sooners the fans up here would have supported them even more. When he released the OU Roy Williams and brought in the TX soft Roy Williams, that about did it for me and after last season I cannot wait for Sam to land with the Rams and root for them once again like we did when we lived in SoCal in the 80's.

Its not even my Sooner bias that causes me to not like him (he did hire The King after all). I think he should stay out of the personnel decisions because he is not very good at it. Every couple of years he makes a really stupid trade or signing. And don't get me started on how he has priced out the average fan at Jerry World. Yeah, I know people are willing to pay the price and Jerry's making a lot of money, but a Cowboy's game is a lot more expensive than most of the NFL teams. He screwed a lot of long time season ticket holders from the old stadium.

rawlingsHOH
4/5/2010, 07:40 PM
But what if someone trades up, with the Saints, and takes Colt at #32?

No EFFING way is a team planning their entire franchise around what they POTENTIALLY could draft with the #33 pick.

Just sayin

Eielson
4/5/2010, 07:50 PM

No EFFING way is a team planning their entire franchise around what they POTENTIALLY could draft with the #33 pick.

Just sayin

They don't necessarily believe they have to pick a quarterback.

BudSooner
4/5/2010, 08:39 PM
They don't necessarily believe they have to pick a quarterback.
Hmmm, since Kevin Kolb is the projected starter at Philly and Vick was the backup to DMac...would St Louis send a pick to Philly in exchange for his services? I don't see it but, if they do indeed take Suh then this might come into play since there is not a decent veteran qb in free agency.

oumartin
4/5/2010, 09:00 PM
Rams will pull the trigger on Tebow. I am callin' it now

Collier11
4/5/2010, 09:49 PM

I think if anything they are looking to trade the pick if they didnt want Bradford...Issue then is, who will play QB for them?

Collier11
4/5/2010, 09:51 PM
Rams will pull the trigger on Tebow. I am callin' it now

like, they are actually going to shoot him? There is no way Tebow goes in the 1st round

Eielson
4/5/2010, 10:48 PM
Hmmm, since Kevin Kolb is the projected starter at Philly and Vick was the backup to DMac...would St Louis send a pick to Philly in exchange for his services? I don't see it but, if they do indeed take Suh then this might come into play since there is not a decent veteran qb in free agency.

If Bradford does well in his workout with the Rams, he's number 1.

GKeeper316
4/5/2010, 11:28 PM
sam the ram... im not looking forward to it.

rams o-line is ****ing terrible.

GKeeper316
4/5/2010, 11:30 PM
I think if anything they are looking to trade the pick if they didnt want Bradford...Issue then is, who will play QB for them?

they cut bulger right after sam's workout, so im guessing they're banking the whole franchise on him.

too bad... i really would have liked to see sam learn from pete carroll... who is a great coach (i say grudgingly).

primetime43
4/6/2010, 07:39 AM

Just sayin

Exactly. I think Colt goes late 1st. This team has already passed on Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez. They can't hope someone will be there in the 2nd round.

primetime43
4/6/2010, 07:43 AM
like, they are actually going to shoot him? There is no way Tebow goes in the 1st round

Just was listening to a Podcast with Mike Lombardi and he was saying he wouldn't be shocked if Tebow went 9 to the Bills. They seem to love the guy. IMHO Tebow is 3-5 round talent but it won't shock me if he goes in the 1st.

Herr Scholz
4/6/2010, 11:06 AM
Only 2 more weeks of speculation to go. Can't wait to see where people end up.

85sooners
4/6/2010, 11:16 AM
:pop:

Stitch Face
4/6/2010, 11:27 AM
:pop:

Get yer hand outta my popcorn