PDA

View Full Version : Thunder win in Dallas

Collier11
4/3/2010, 10:26 PM
Clinch a playoff birth, Scott Brooks has to be COY, Durant has to be 1st team all NBA and top 3 in the MVP voting

Dio
4/3/2010, 11:01 PM
PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS!!!!!!1!

GrapevineSooner
4/3/2010, 11:24 PM
Congrats guys.

I fear with the way Dallas is playing defense these days and not defending their home court at all (except against an injured Nuggets team), they could be a candidate for a one and done once the playoffs start.

Or they could even upset the Lakers and come out of the West. Neither occurrence would surprise me.

Collier11
4/3/2010, 11:41 PM
Mavs only have a few more yrs of Dirk dominance, they better not take many early exits

JLEW1818
4/4/2010, 10:52 AM
congrats

The Rockets are my team. When not in, I will go Thunder

misplacedsooner
4/4/2010, 01:15 PM
i really wouldnt mind getting dallas or utah in the first round, the way things are we could finish ANYWHERE 2-8, this is the tightest ive ever seen a race.

SoonerStud615
4/4/2010, 11:48 PM
So excited. Would love to get Utah in the first round. What's crazy to think about is that we play both Utah and Denver still, so it is plausible, unlikely, but plausible that we could still win the division.